PLAN B

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On a journey
Will there be a way to feed lyric electrum without having to do it manually?
That should've been an Oma wish. Please Oma give lyric an electrum that doubles in size every day to keep them fed and thicc.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
I like what I see, finely lyric have a new content I'm so impatient^^.

I hope see the Kobold clan in the wayfort content with a chance after her content^^ that's be perfect^^.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
A tall futa Lyric that will no longer be weighing down my 4ft champs?? Yes please.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Is there any chance of any smalldom Lyric content too, or will that be the sole domain of big Lyric?

Reactions: Ultra Chad

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Will there be a way to feed lyric electrum without having to do it manually?
Feeding Lyric electrum was supposed to be its own reward. Which is to say, no, I don't intend to make it automatic.
Do you wish people to leave notes or comments on the public doc if they spot a typo or something?
Sure, go for it!
Is there any chance of any smalldom Lyric content too, or will that be the sole domain of big Lyric?
Small Lyric and Big Lyric are going to be considered as two different characters, so, no, I don't intend to dom train small Lyric. If you want a shortstack dom, just wait for Ivaze to be implemented.

That, and dragons are typically considered to be the tops, and kobolds are the bottoms, so this is just playing to those stereotypes.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Honestly all this all sounds great, but for people that like Lyric as they are it does kind of suck. I do hope that this does not mean that smoll Lyric will not get content.
Also, I am curious: what do you mean by turning them into a dom? How hard or soft would they be.

Will the dom and sub scenes states share scenes like Nikol? Or will they have seperate batches.

Last edited:

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
I have a question, have we a reaction when the kobold encounter and the Queen kobold in undermountain see Lyric after she transform?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Read through the public document, noted the very, very few typos I saw. Added some comments on some grammar. Made some suggestions and opinions. That's all they are, one person's opinion. Others may disagree. Smart, sexy, sweet-smelling others may agree.
I hope they help. I know if you do make changes they go in the Patreon doc, so I never know if they're any help or not.

P.S. I also didn't see the option at the very end... as you're walking out from the hive with tall Lyric... to just push them into the bimbo honey pool and permanently bimbofy them. Is that.... Patreon locked or...?

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'm excited for this. I'm always excited for B content though. So not a high bar to hit, take as you will. :gedthinkies:

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
Dalhiza will completly lost when she see tall Lyric, is it a possibility to see a futur threesome you Dal and Lyric?^^

Reactions: SmithEK

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Honestly all this all sounds great, but for people that like Lyric as they are it does kind of suck. I do hope that this does not mean that smoll Lyric will not get content.
Also, I am curious: what do you mean by turning them into a dom? How hard or soft would they be.

Will the dom and sub scenes states share scenes like Nikol? Or will they have seperate batches.
Small Lyric and Tall Lyric are going to be considered separate characters. A sex scene for one cannot logistically be ported to the other. This doesn't mean that Small Lyric is getting less content, but it does mean that an expansion - or, at least, a sex scene - would either have to be for one or the other, or it'd have to be rewritten to accommodate both, which would take time and money.

Basically, anything that involves Lyric's personality wouldn't need to double-dip and could be applied to both. I want to write a scene between Lyric and Arona (not sexy, would not end in sex), and that could be applied to both. Anything that involves Lyric's body would need to double dip.

I haven't completely decided on how to handle Lyric's dom personality yet. I'm thinking that it starts at 0, goes to 100 the more you have sex with Lyric, and then is toggleable, so they're either sub or dom, like flipping a switch. Doing this would remove the in-between content, where Lyric is still getting the hang of being a dom, and I don't want to make that temporary content. Like I said, I haven't quite gotten that far yet.

I have a question, have we a reaction when the kobold encounter and the Queen kobold in undermountain see Lyric after she transform?
Again, they're considered different characters. I don't intend to go through all of Lyric's content and write supplements for if Lyric is tall: I intend to give Tall Lyric all of the content that Base Lyric had (plus the futaization scene, and maybe the public sex scenes) - which includes pregnancy - but I don't intend to go through and do, say, the Undermountain Kobold content, or the April Fools scene. This is less because I don't want to do them and because it'd make Tall Lyric's base content fucking huge and take a shitload of time and cost a shitload of money.

So, essentially, the Undermountain Kobold scene, the April Fools scene, etc, would be disabled until, if, I rewrite them for Tall Lyric.
P.S. I also didn't see the option at the very end... as you're walking out from the hive with tall Lyric... to just push them into the bimbo honey pool and permanently bimbofy them. Is that.... Patreon locked or...?
Lyric is a smart cookie, I don't want to make them into a bimbo :(
Would there be a difference if i used the dark dragon blood instead of the regular?
No. I learned my lesson on variables.
Dalhiza will completly lost when she see tall Lyric, is it a possibility to see a futur threesome you Dal and Lyric?^^
No plans.

Moving on: updated Lyric with 4,200-ish words! Some of that is just logistic cleanup, but the rest is Tall Lyric's Appearance screen, and an extensive talk topic about Lyric's new body. Going from being a small kobold to a tall dragon really throws you for a loop!
[lyric.hasCock|

Lyric is from the southern jungles, and southern kobolds differed biologically from the local kobolds in one prominent way: the local male kobolds have external testicles, while Lyric had internals. Apparently, dragons are a bit more uniform, because now that Lyric’s a dragon, [lyric.hisHer] balls are on the outside. And they’re pretty fat, too: each nut being the size of an orange, at least. Even against [lyric.hisHer] frame, they look quite large – but, then again, Lyric was pretty hung for a kobold, too.][lyric.mf||

Sitting on Lyric’s chest are a pair of breasts that strain against [lyric.hisHer] tunic so much that the strings and fabrics cling to each other for dear life. A deep breath and a bit of a flex would be enough to cause the whole thing to burst apart. They’re F-cups, at <b>minimum</b>, and her tunic is so tight on her that you can easily see the nubs of her nipples through the cloth. Kobolds aren’t known for being particularly chesty, but, clearly, dragons are.]

But despite all that… despite the size, despite the gnarlier face, despite the claws and horns, despite the more aggressive outward appearance of being half-dragon… it’s still Lyric. It’s the same gentle, golden eyes that first looked up at you in that bedroll who knows how long ago now. It’s the same buoyant, positive disposition and energy. [lyric.HeShe] still looks at you with the same endearing expressions and [lyric.hisHer] tail wags the same way it did when you call [lyric.hisHer] name as a kobold. [lyric.HeShe] has the same eagerness for the natural sciences of the world.

This is still Lyric. Just… different.
“Oh!” [lyric.heShe] continues, jolting in place, “that reminds me: I’m still not used to… well, [lyric.hasCock|I trust you, [pc.name]. I’m not used to…” [lyric.HeShe] leans in close, placing [lyric.hisHer] hand beside [lyric.hisHer] mouth, facing the fire. “I’m not used to having testicles.”

You snort back a laugh – you suppose it would be rather jarring for someone to go from not having balls to having balls overnight. You ask if there’s a specific issue.

“‘Specific’? Well, that they’re there at all, for one!” [lyric.heShe] says derisively. Suddenly, [lyric.heShe]’s rather conscious about how [lyric.heShe] sits, and readjusts [lyric.hisHer] posture, folding [lyric.hisHer] legs underneath [lyric.hisHer] body and leaning backwards slightly. “I can feel them grinding up against the inside of my thighs whenever I take a step. And they’re sensitive as could be! Sometimes I get an inch on them, and I go to scratch them, and I keep underestimating just how much force I need to use. You’d think that’s a mistake you only make once, but not me, I’m apparently just an idiot about it.” Despite openly chastising [lyric.himHer]self, the smile on [lyric.hisHer] face grows, treating it as a joke at [lyric.hisHer] own expense. “[pc.hasBalls|[pc.name], how do you do it? How do you deal with that?”

It's honestly not a thought that’s come up too often, you admit. It’s true, they’re sensitive and it’s easy to upset them, but it’s also easy to not put them in a situation where they can be upset. That – and, well, scratching them too hard is a mistake you only made once.

“Har har,” [lyric.heShe] says sarcastically{lyric.isDom|.

And besides, their sensitivity can be a beneficial thing. There’s nothing quite like having someone… show them some attention. Some warm, wet attention. With their mouth.

Lyric’s expression flattens, then [lyric.hisHer] mouth spreads into a wry grin. “Why don’t you prove that to me next time we get the chance?” [lyric.heShe] asks lowly.

Maybe you will.
“Oh!” [lyric.heShe] continues, jolting in place, “that reminds me: I’m still not used to… well, I mean, it’s not like I can keep them much of a secret, so…”

She leans back slightly and places her hands on her own breasts, cupping their undersides and hefting them upwards. Her tunic is stretched so taut around them that they barely move against the fabric. “I’m not used to <b>these</b>,” she says, bouncing them twice. “]][lyric.mf||Gosh, they’re so heavy – creatures with tails need them for counterbalance, but I don’t think kobolds were designed to have, uh, counterweights to the counterweight, you know? I keep falling forward!”

Well, you tease, it’s good that she has something so soft to land on when she does.

“If only! I’d land right on my–” Her voice hitches in her mouth and she glances across the campfire, making sure that nobody is listening in on your conversation. “My nipples,” she whispers, as if the word were scandalous. “If I fall forward, I’m squashing them flat. They’re [lyric.hasCock|just as sensitive as my – other things!|so sensitive, I can barely touch them without them feeling…!] [pc.name], I can barely put my clothes on or take them off without…!”

She keeps interrupting herself, and in between sentences, she rolls her wrist, as if asking you to finish the sentence for her. You understand the gist, though.

“How do you deal with [lyric.hasCock|<b>that</b>|that]?” she asks. “It’s like… my body is already so new, and there’s so many new things for me to get used to, but I can barely get started when I twist my shoulders, and my breasts throw off my weight, and my nipples start scuffing up against my clothes, and sometimes, it hurts, and sometimes, I wanna do it again.” She pauses, then smiles slightly as her cheeks turn yellow from the admission. You can’t help but laugh a bit. “This is hard! Having breasts is hard.”

Well, if it’s a particularly annoying issue, she could always get a bra. They make them in her size, probably. That’ll stop all the ‘scuffing’ and it’ll keep her boobs in place when she moves about. But it also means having to deal with yet another piece of clothing, and you doubt that her tunic could handle having something else underneath it.

Lyric grunts in frustration. “This is hard,” she says again.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
About the dragon's blood, what I meant to say, was that, could I still use the dark dragon's blood for lyric's tall transformation instead of the regular even if there are no noticeable differences, because that's what I have on my current playthrough, Viviane only has the dark dragon's blood available at her shop, since I gave her the ashen leaf, instead of the cinder leaf???

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Small Lyric and Tall Lyric are going to be considered separate characters. A sex scene for one cannot logistically be ported to the other. This doesn't mean that Small Lyric is getting less content, but it does mean that an expansion - or, at least, a sex scene - would either have to be for one or the other, or it'd have to be rewritten to accommodate both, which would take time and money.
Ah, yes. The Brint/Brienne approach.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 3,200 words! Small Lyric can be fed electrum to make their ass bigger, and Tall Lyric is no different. If you make Tall Lyric sexually dominant, feeding time takes a sexy turn.
You tell Lyric that you know how much [lyric.heShe] enjoys eating metal, particularly electrum, and you happen to have a few coins to spare.

“You know, I was a little worried that I wouldn’t want to eat electrum, or gold, when I turned into a dragon,” [lyric.heShe] admits. “Not all dragons hoard gold or money, but hoarding shiny things is a common hobby among them. And I was worried I would want to hoard them rather than eat them.”

Would that be such a bad thing? [lyric.HeShe]’d be going from one vice to another, so it’s not a <b>worse</b> habit, and [lyric.heShe]’d be sitting on a mountain of money in case [lyric.heShe]’d ever spend it.

“One, yes, that’d be a terrible thing!” [lyric.heShe] insists. “I <b>love</b> the taste of electrum, [pc.name]. That and gold. I don’t want to give up a thing that I love just for a ‘vice’. What if you woke up one day and suddenly didn’t love a material thing that brought you joy?”

… That’s fair. If you woke up and the things that made your life worth living no longer had the same effect, it’d be a hard adjustment.

“And two: if I ever turned out to be like the dragons of myth, I’d sooner kill a man than spend even a single coin.”

You admit that you have a hard time picturing Lyric turning into that kind of personality. Lyric killing someone, and doing it with intent, is a hard picture to imagine.

“So it’s a good thing that I didn’t turn out to be that kind of dragon!” [lyric.heShe] laughs. “Which is to say: yes. I want the electrum. So I can eat it. Gimme. Gimme the electrum. Gimme gimme gimme.”
“Normally, I’d love some,” [lyric.heShe] starts, “but… I’ve been feeling sort of conscientious about my figure lately.”

Is it a health thing, or an image thing? Because if it’s an image thing, you promise [lyric.himHer] that there are some people out there that would <b>kill</b> for a ‘figure’ like [lyric.hisHers]. And [lyric.heShe] got it just by eating [lyric.hisHer] favorite food! [lyric.HeShe] didn’t have to put in any extra work or anything!

“It’s a health thing,” [lyric.heShe] answers with a well-meaning laugh. “Don’t get me wrong: I don’t know how this looks in dragon culture, but I’m still a kobold, deep down, and in kobold clans, having a really fat butt is a status symbol. Butts like these,” [lyric.heShe] pauses, turning [lyric.hisHer] hips sideways and giving [lyric.hisHer] own mostly-bare ass a heavy slap, causing the scaly flesh to jiggle, “they mean that I can take care of myself. Which means I can take care of my mate and kids. Which makes me <b>desirable</b>.”

[lyric.HeShe] traces [lyric.hisHer] index finger along the wide expanse of [lyric.hisHer] freshly-slapped cheek{lyric.isDom|, [lyric.hisHer] eyes on you, watching your reactions as [lyric.heShe] does. When you manage to tear your eyes from [lyric.hisHer] butt to meet [lyric.hisHer] own, they narrow seductively, as if to say, ‘[rand|maybe I’ll let you slap it like that next time|I’m going to tell you to kiss it better in a second]’.|, then rubbing at where [lyric.heShe] spanked it, trying to soothe the sudden jolt of pain}. “I know I’m rocking it,” [lyric.heShe] says{lyric.isDom|, resuming [lyric.hisHer] earlier posture like nothing was amiss}. “But when it gets so big and heavy that it’s knocking my gait off-balance, maybe it’s time to cut back.”

Personally, you aren’t sure if there’s really a such thing as ‘too much ass’. But [lyric.heShe] says that [lyric.heShe] wants to cut back on the intake a bit, so, you’ll respect that. And it’ll help with your funds a bit, too.]
You withdraw a single electrum coin from your pouch and pinch it between your fingers, letting it glint in the [dayNight|sun|fire]light. You tell [lyric.himHer] to open wide.

{lyric.isDom|[lyric.HeShe] scoots forward a bit, on [lyric.hisHer] hands and knees, stopping just inside your arm’s reach. With lidded eyes, [lyric.heShe] arches [lyric.hisHer] back and opens [lyric.hisHer] mouth, rolling out [lyric.hisHer] long, thin, draconic tongue like a rolling carpet for you to place the coin onto.

When you do, Lyric’s tongue wraps around your fingers, again and again, rolling [lyric.hisHer] buds across the [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] of your digits. [lyric.HeShe] exhales, [lyric.hisHer] hot breath washing up to your wrist as [lyric.heShe] leans forward, wrapping [lyric.hisHer] soft, scaly lips around the tips of your fingers. The coin is long gone, swallowed without so much as a chew, but, apparently, [lyric.heShe]’s found something just as tasty.

Lyric gives your fingers one last swipe of [lyric.hisHer] tongue to clean them of [lyric.hisHer] saliva before pulling back. “Delicious,” [lyric.heShe] whispers.

[lyric.HeShe] stays on [lyric.hisHer] hands and knees, looking up at you sensually, [lyric.hisHer] tail wagging slowly behind [lyric.himHer]self[weightedRand 5 95|. Then, rather suddenly, [lyric.heShe] jolts in place, [lyric.hisHer] eyes widening, almost with panic. “Am I laying it on too thick?” [lyric.heShe] asks. “I mean, we’re not having sex right now, but I thought it’d be fun if I – you know, if I–”

You tell Lyric that the sexiest thing [lyric.heShe] can do is have confidence. And, yes, that whole display was… hot. Kinda hot as fuck.

Lyric pauses, then narrows [lyric.hisHer] eyes seductively once more as a deep, low growl emanates from [lyric.hisHer] throat. “Of course it was,” [lyric.heShe] hums.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Small Lyric has an ass limit, too. Ass gain maxes at 200 for Small Lyric, meaning Lyric's ass won't get any fatter after 200, and caps at 300, meaning, at 300 fed electrum, Lyric won't eat any more. Tall Lyric's numbers are doubled - ass maxes at 400, intake caps at 600. This is to give you a buffer so that you don't have to constantly keep feeding Lyric to keep them at max.

Lyric's internal electrum counter goes down by 1 every in-game hour, meaning you have four days and four hours from capping Small Lyric before they start to lose weight. You'd probably start losing weight if you didn't eat for four days straight, too. Tall Lyric can go eight hours eight days without eating before losing weight.

I'm going to ask to make a small adjustment to Small Lyric's code. Currently, if Lyric is at 299 electrum, and then you feed them 50, it sets their internal range to 300 rather than 349. The change is going to make Lyric's electrum counter more accurate, but if Lyric is at 300 electrum or higher, you just can't feed them. This will give players, at max, two extra days and one extra hour before Lyric starts to lose weight, for a total of six days and five hours.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh I know there is a limit to how much it can grow. What I mean is, I do not remember old lyric refusing Electrum for any reason, much less to look out for their figure. But I have not overfed them in so long, so maybe there is.

Either way, good for them.

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Here's the blurb for if Small Lyric's been overfed:
At the suggestion, Lyric uncharacteristically turns away. [lyric.HeShe] brings a closed fist to [lyric.hisHer] mouth and tries to suppress a burp. “Normally,” [lyric.heShe] says, “I’d be more than willing to eat some electrum as a treat, especially if it’s from you, [pc.name]… but… I don’t know. I don’t think I have the appetite for any more.”

That same hand comes down and open-palm slaps [lyric.hisHer] thigh. The impact echoes off into the distance, and [lyric.hisHer] body jiggles from the strike, well after [lyric.heShe]’s removed [lyric.hisHer] hand from [lyric.hisHer] leg. “And besides… I’m not sure how much more of <b>this</b> I can be lugging around. Isn’t there such a thing as ‘too much of a good thing?’”

You aren’t certain if you agree that there’s such a thing as ‘too much ass.’ But Lyric isn’t willing to take any more electrum, and you aren’t going to sit here and shove money down [lyric.hisHer] throat. You’ll just have to wait for [lyric.hisHer] appetite to come back.

Reactions: valkyr42

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
This just came to me but, out of curiosity: for tall Lyric, after the tall transformation, could lyric still be found in the inventory space, like before, how would would that work, since Lyric would be considered too big to be carried around, so how would lyric travel around/interact with my PC??

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lyric is going to be made a follower, similar to Eubicha or Kalysea. No, Lyric won't be in your inventory, but they'll still follow you around and can still be dismissed and later found at Ivris's.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Lyric is going to be made a follower, similar to Eubicha or Kalysea. No, Lyric won't be in your inventory, but they'll still follow you around and can still be dismissed and later found at Ivris's.
Ok, but will tall lyric have scenes/interactions with PC like Kalysea, in the over world?