PLAN B

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
Oma is now public! After such a long wait, I hope you enjoy her!
I do!

I was hoping we'd get another person willing to do kinky shapeshifting besides Kasyrra, like a Doppelganger or something similar, so this is really cool! And I was pleasantly surprised by the family roleplay option being there. Didn't think that'd be one of the first choices we get for naughty scenes with her. But it made me realise that I really like the idea of a camp follower in the vein of Eubicha or Kalysea playing the part of a family member to welcome you "home" after a day out adventuring.

In any case, I hope we are going to see more of her in the future!

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
She's here! Wonder what wishes people are going to go for. My first thought was deep pockets and then either immortality or power but teleportation seems ridiculously useful, both in terms of gameplay and in universe. There was that close call where Tollus tried to collapse the undersea fortress on us in the glacier quest but with this that just wouldn't be a danger.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Yeah even if the immortality perk made it so you also didn't get things like beaten and bruised, enervated, and fatigued, it wouldn't be as good. Well, in universe at least. Gameplay-wise I think only champ is susceptible to things like fatigue but in universe even if you had the perk your companions need to rest. For the power ability I just think 2 turns is too long, I try to end my fights before that. Money is also not really an object at this point.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
To be honest, I find Deep Pockets far more useful than Immortality. Literally stock on Winterstem or similar items (which you should have at least one healing item anyways even with the perk for in battle use, just in case) for the same effect. As you should have those healing items regardless, I just can't see it worth it, while deep pockets lets you carry double that amount without taking two slots. Teleportation basically lets you get rid of Lingering Embers though, freeing a slot. So that's worth. If Immortality did clear status along with healing or at least gave us a small in battle heal on your turn (like the mare's ring) - I'd definitely take it.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I wished for X-Ray Vision for seeing through clothes, but that involves B writing a special [X-Ray Vision] option for every clothed creature you encounter, and just describing their underwear at the expense of any other scene.
'You gaze at the defeated siorcanna, and see that they're wearing pink, seaweed underwear. While you're distracted, they manage to get away.'
'You gaze at the defeated Lieutenant Jen, beneath her trousers, you see a bronze-plated chastity belt lined with soft cloth. There's no lock or keyhole, only a simple rune. While you're distracted, she manages to get away.'

and that ends the scene.
Not all wishes are equal.

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
To be honest, I find Deep Pockets far more useful than Immortality. Literally stock on Winterstem or similar items (which you should have at least one healing item anyways even with the perk for in battle use, just in case) for the same effect. As you should have those healing items regardless, I just can't see it worth it, while deep pockets lets you carry double that amount without taking two slots. Teleportation basically lets you get rid of Lingering Embers though, freeing a slot. So that's worth. If Immortality did clear status along with healing or at least gave us a small in battle heal on your turn (like the mare's ring) - I'd definitely take it.
Yeah I think the immortality perk would be a lot better if it was like that