PLAN B

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Yes sir, hit her with that "Oh, You thought we was sweet?" Dark Urge energy.

I honestly get what you mean, you'd think at the very least that DK would be a bit more cheeky, a little taunting added in, because the PC doesn't have to be here with her and there is no one like the PC. (Huge soul, great potential, able to excel in any field they choose, charming) A bit more action or gestures that says "your lucky to have me do this, you know?"
Yeah, something like that mate. Maybe moreso the mindset part, I'd expect a champ with qualities like those you named would feel amused, intrigued, entertained, aroused, curious and the like at the cute imp holding and riding him, instead of vulnerable. But as B said, it's a fetish piece meant to invoke feelings players normally wish to see in this kind of content: surrendering control, submission, being at the hands of another, vulnerability and so on. So I understand it.
Remember, PC can only be a passive sub. Those are the rules.
Nah mate, there's no need to be antagonizing like this. Considering how many people here seem to love content like that (orlaith, kalysea, Evelyn...). Certainly wasn't my intention.
At the end of the day even though I wish the champ was always portrayed as a manly confident smooth smartass with a heart of gold, like for example in B's own content the scenes where PC fucks both Matiha and Wynne, which in my opinion are superb. There are other players who would want him, or her, to be a shy, blushing submissive with everyone. That's fine too, there will be content for both of us.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
As opposed to what, besides being a power bottom?
Power bottom is a dominant role.

Active sub can take many different forms. Basically, instead of letting their dom set the tempo, they would try to be a more active participant/trying to match it.

Examples for both bottoming and topping of top of my head.
Smacking your ass to incentivize your dom to mount you like a bitch, and then impaling yourself onto their tool before they even got a chance to pump.
Using your feet to tease the emerging tent from your partner. Teasing them to the point where they can not take it anymore.
Instead of going full munch mode on your lover, you tease around the clit, gently breathing against the swallon petels of their flower untill they are "forced" to push into eating them out.

Basically, instead of the whole scene reading like "I am lucky that this person is dominating me", the atmosphere should be more in the line of "this person should count their lucky stars that I am letting them take the reins."

If you have not tried her, Annika has few scenes, especially when playing as DK, that are excelent example of what I am getting at.

PS: Excuse me for my rude tone in previous comment.

Nah mate, there's no need to be antagonizing like this. Considering how many people here seem to love content like that (orlaith, kalysea, Evelyn...). Certainly wasn't my intention.
At the end of the day even though I wish the champ was always portrayed as a manly confident smooth smartass with a heart of gold, like for example in B's own content the scenes where PC fucks both Matiha and Wynne, which in my opinion are superb. There are other players who would want him, or her, to be a shy, blushing submissive with everyone. That's fine too, there will be content for both of us.
Sure. I agree with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
To be fair to myself, Ivaze is meant to be a feminine option to the currently-implemented male imps in the Frosthound: they only do anything if you choose to let them in, and Ivaze behaves the same way. Also, every sex scene with her starts with you asking her to play with you somehow. For example, the opening to the Breastfeeding scene:
The words don’t even leave your mouth: you give her one look, and Ivaze is sauntering towards you, putting far more emphasis on her hips and shoulders with her gait than necessary to draw your eyes to different parts of her.

Of course, that ‘one look’ you gave her was on her tits. Specifically, her thick, jet-black nipples, the buds fatter than your thumbs and begging to be sucked[ivaze.isLactating|, especially with how copious her pearl-white milk drips from them, beckoning you to ease the pressure inside her boobs]. You may have drooled a bit. You didn’t need to tell her that you were fantasizing about sucking her tits, because she could read it in your body and on your face.
And the opening to the rimming scene:
Ivaze looks at you, her yellow eyes narrowed into a pair of thin, glowing lines. Her cheeks raise upward in a smarmy, ‘of course you’d suggest that’ smile, and her thin, whip-like tail thrashes a few times behind herself in amusement and excitement. She doesn’t move to accommodate your suggestion just yet: she stays there, letting your request hang in the air between you two, basking in the fact that she has you so wrapped around her finger that you’d ask her to place your tongue inside her asshole, repeatedly. She didn’t even tell you to do it, or suggest that that’s what she wanted. You came up with that of your own volition. She’s got you well trained.
They may not be quite the same as, say, getting on your knees with your mouth open or something, or being 'cheeky' and suggesting, verbally or not, that ooooh, your bed is so cold and your dick is so flaccid, if only there was some way someone could solve both issues at once. Ivaze doesn't talk (not because she can't; I wanted to try and write a femdom that didn't use language to keep you cowed) so the PC, by necessity, has to take a bit of initiative, but I also can't use exact words because people saying 'hey, my champ would never use that kind of wording or language' regardless of parser calls is a fairly common complaint, so it needs to stay vague. It's not an easy balance to strike!

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Remember, PC can only be a passive sub. Those are the rules.
No... I swear it's all a ruse... to get her to drop her guard... lay down in bed... and BAM! KILL! REMOVE CONTENT rid the world of imps... You can trust me, or my name isn't 'Honest Ace'.

Err... I mean, get her to trust you, and offer her a home at the Wayfort; a refuge from a troubled world, a land she was born into that has no place from imps or demons yet, where she can meet others and grow relations at her own pace or desire if she just reaches out and risks opening her....

BAM! TRICKED! LOCKED IN THE MAGIC-SUPPRESSING CELL!
Now she's your prisoner! All for the Marcher Baron[ess]'s whim and pleasure and amusement! I know that's an option our beloved author is ready to slip in there.... and then he'll have a Kasyrra option, where if you're romantic, she doesn't care. It's just one imp. She's fine if your pleasure is captives or ridding Savarra of one insignificant imp. But if you're not, then later when you show up, she's busted open the cell, freed Ivaze (left Alissa and Gytha, because... why would she care), and takes 50% of your coins from the Vault if you left any in there. And Daliza's all pissed at you, because she says you shoulda known better! (but secretly, she a bit shamed that her guards couldn't stop her, Daliza was out with her wolf at the time).

Or... maybe I need to find out the rate for commissioning some work... Like... on a completely unrelated note... just like say... instead of gold, having her eye color parser being coincidently the same as the Champ's eye color at the time of the tutorial if they banged Kasyrra. No reason... just... I like those color eyes... that the Champ had at the time. They go good with red...

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros

Bluevirus

Jan 29, 2024
On my side, I can't wait to see Ivaze ! The idea being a dommy imp girl that doesn't even need to talk reach out to me.

Do you still have oral (to her) scenes when she moves in the wayfort ? I don't know why, I thought it would be a primary oral focused character, with pussy worship on the main focus.

Anyway, thank for your work on this character !

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
BAM! TRICKED! LOCKED IN THE MAGIC-SUPPRESSING CELL!
Now she's your prisoner! All for the Marcher Baron[ess]'s whim and pleasure and amusement!
Trolling aside this is not a bad idea tho, lurer her in with the promise of getting a powerful fuck pet then taking her as a collectors item (there's no ladyImps anywhere else, making her a unique existence). Then fucking her to exhaustion, or BDSM shinannigans (honestly that the anal beads need a use that isn't the champ's ass).

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On my side, I can't wait to see Ivaze ! The idea being a dommy imp girl that doesn't even need to talk reach out to me.

Do you still have oral (to her) scenes when she moves in the wayfort ? I don't know why, I thought it would be a primary oral focused character, with pussy worship on the main focus.

Anyway, thank for your work on this character !
She has four pussy worshipping scenes pre-Wayfort and the plan was to just port those rather than write any more.

Reactions: Bluevirus

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Trolling aside this is not a bad idea tho, lurer her in with the promise of getting a powerful fuck pet then taking her as a collectors item (there's no ladyImps anywhere else, making her a unique existence). Then fucking her to exhaustion, or BDSM shinannigans (honestly that the anal beads need a use that isn't the champ's ass).
I hadn't even thought about keeping her as a trophy because of her uniqueness (mostly it was because I am sure there are other female imps, they probably just get killed off or hidden away and 'kept safe' by the others). Now that I think about it, though, during one of the'playtimes' with the jailed imptress, my display rack does need something eye-catching to hang above my throne while I have Jarl Gunvaldson's sword, Galon's Griefmaker, taken down for dusting and polishing ("That's a good girl, Drifa. Polish my sword nice and hard. Make it shine. Good girl."

'A wooden display occupies a position of prominence above the throne, bearing a golden-eyed, crimson skinned imptress, bound with electrum chains, as your symbol of authority here. She fidgets a bit and grinds her thighs together, dripping a trail of girl-juices onto your chair as you regard her in her bondage. Even though you've left her mouth ungagged and bound and perfectly free to speak, she only bites her lip and lashes her whip-like tail, which would be just long enough to touch the top of your head while seated.'

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I'll admit this is... A little much... To say the least.

I think imps have always been a contentious type of content even going back to the original CoC; being essentially male themed until Ivaze, non-characters who were at best a nuisance to most players and down right uncomfortable for some. They fit with the theme of Kassyra's corruption but they lack the presence of real demons. Ivaze being female will likely get significantly better results over all just cause it comes off as a lot less invasive and you have to beckon her in from what I've seen.

Overall I think imps are much like goblins from CoC1. A basic creation meant to give one type of sex scene and not much else.

Bonefive

Apr 25, 2024
I had to register after long time lurking just give my thoughts about ivaze as she is something that i find really interesting and even if i know she might never be implimented to the game i am waiting the most.
Her dominance over the champ is purely mental, not physical like aronas or kasyrras for example. Realistically champ would easily best her if it came to that but she has something over the champ so it never even crosses champs mind. She might not speak but when she says “jump” only thing going in champs head is “how high”. These kind of characters are not that common in this game, especially her being pure (well, not so pure) female. Keep up with the good work you are doing B, I don’t think there is many writers that could pull this kind of character.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I had to register after long time lurking just give my thoughts about ivaze as she is something that i find really interesting and even if i know she might never be implimented to the game i am waiting the most.
Her dominance over the champ is purely mental, not physical like aronas or kasyrras for example. Realistically champ would easily best her if it came to that but she has something over the champ so it never even crosses champs mind. She might not speak but when she says “jump” only thing going in champs head is “how high”. These kind of characters are not that common in this game, especially her being pure (well, not so pure) female. Keep up with the good work you are doing B, I don’t think there is many writers that could pull this kind of character.
I appreciate you taking the effort to make an account just to reach out to me, it means a lot! I hope you enjoy Ivaze when she's finally finished.

I also appreciate the compliment that 'not many writers could do it', although I don't think it's really true - aside from not speaking, there's nothing Ivaze does that, say, Kalysea doesn't do.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
There is plenty of content similar to Ivaze in the game, though I don't feel like a lot of it has mental influence as the main topic of said content. Ivaze's effect isn't much different for me than say the Hornet Girl's venom or Marefolk's musk. I do think Ivaze is probably the most direct, without going full mindbreak like Kalysea does. The way I read Ivaze's content is that the effect is pretty subtle - it leads you in the direction she wants to go, but doesn't fully control you. You are still are able to choose.

Honestly B, when you compared her to Kalysea I was a bit worried because I was looking forward to Ivaze so I went ahead and read it, but would have hard passed if it was like Kalysea. I mean it still kind of is, but I mean she's an imp. She never had a soul before so she doesn't even have an inkling of morality or true positive emotion like a demon would. So can't really expect much from her and I feel like the Champion goes in with that knowledge. Both Ivaze and Champion see each other as a fun toy to spend some time with, and the mental suggestion just helps that along. Kalysea literally breaks you from what I heard.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
No no, I wasn't comparing Ivaze to Kalysea in terms of character or approach - I was saying that Ivaze's content (domination over the PC) isn't unlike characters that already do that. Bonefive said that 'not many writers' could write that and I was just trying to stay humble, haha

Bonefive

Apr 25, 2024
I appreciate you taking the effort to make an account just to reach out to me, it means a lot! I hope you enjoy Ivaze when she's finally finished.

I also appreciate the compliment that 'not many writers could do it', although I don't think it's really true - aside from not speaking, there's nothing Ivaze does that, say, Kalysea doesn't do.
Well, i kinda see her somewhat differently. I find ivaze to be less on the nose with it than others. Maybe it is the not talking part though that gets me or that she is pure female.
May i ask about her inclusion to the game, have you got go ahead for her?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I need to finish writing her first! She has to go through the review process like any other piece of content. I can't see why she'd be rejected, though.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
No no, I wasn't comparing Ivaze to Kalysea in terms of character or approach - I was saying that Ivaze's content (domination over the PC) isn't unlike characters that already do that. Bonefive said that 'not many writers' could write that and I was just trying to stay humble, haha
Oh no I realize that. I just meant that was my knee jerk reaction. Haha.

Bonefive

Apr 25, 2024
I need to finish writing her first! She has to go through the review process like any other piece of content. I can't see why she'd be rejected, though.
I meant that have you asked is female imp viewed something that is somehow ”uncanon” as i can’t remember seeing female imps before and vaguely remember that there was something in coc that stated they were male only species as a counterpart to goblins that were female only. Although easy fix would be to change her to small statured demon or something along those lines.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You think B, an established writer, started a project like this without doing that first thing? :p

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Savin has said that female imps were a thing even in CoC1 if I remember right. The problem is that no one wrote one. Which is why up until recently there hasn't been one. Now we have two coming, with Ivaze and the one encounter in the upcoming Corrupted Lupine dungeon. I like to think that female imps are just rarely born.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I mean if you want to write a Chad imp, I don't think it would be rejected. For the most part Imps are just the throwaway, grimy enemy of the game. But we know they can have personalities outside of find face then fuck said face. CoC1 had Zetaz.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Considering B's track record, the chance Ivaze is rejected is basically nil. I'd again like to point out that Ivaze is not the only female imp in production (See Jstar's thread for the Drifa's expansion dungeon). Savin definitely knows about both projects as both author's are quite established parts of the community with multiple implemented submissions under their belt. If female imps aren't supposed to exist Savin would have said something about it by now as to not waste either author's time.

Bonefive

Apr 25, 2024
Considering B's track record, the chance Ivaze is rejected is basically nil. I'd again like to point out that Ivaze is not the only female imp in production (See Jstar's thread for the Drifa's expansion dungeon). Savin definitely knows about both projects as both author's are quite established parts of the community with multiple implemented submissions under their belt. If female imps aren't supposed to exist Savin would have said something about it by now as to not waste either author's time.
It is good that you give out your opinion but i asked b about it for a reason. I had the impression that imps were male only as that what old wiki used to say.