Pippa Feedback Thread

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
I'll just say that my only problem with her is that she's a pig character. Never been too fond of the way pig people look, sorry to say. I think it's mostly cause when you're looking them in the face you can see right down their nostrils. Blech...

Other than that, I think her content that is in the public build is fine, right now. I don't have any complaints about that. I think it's interesting how she treats you different if you've been Treated.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think it's mostly cause when you're looking them in the face you can see right down their nostrils.
People could always investigate different pig (I'm talking about sus domestica here) races or adapt them to humanoid/alien shapes, but nooo... As someone running a secondary Steele as well as a secondary CoC Revamp champion with pig bits, my headcanon is that they have a cute round nose.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
People could always investigate different pig (I'm talking about sus domestica here) races or adapt them to humanoid/alien shapes, but nooo... As someone running a secondary Steele as well as a secondary CoC Revamp champion with pig bits, my headcanon is that they have a cute round nose.
Like so
1494502400.cyancapsule_emeliesling0234.png
1496029748.cyancapsule_emelieberriesdildo.png

Reactions: ShySquare and Arhon

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Not really. Pippa does have that kind of flat nose, at least given by what I gathered when I read about her appearance (TheAscent is free to correct me!). I meant something like Link's nose from the first NES TLOZ game or, in a more realistic way, Fullmetal Alchemist's Edison or Yakovlev 's or "human" Zodd's from Berserk.

Also, I loathe that character (the one on the spoiler tab, not Pippa). She's everywhere when I am looking for pig characters on boorus and the like. She's to pigs what Excellia is to minotaurs. Whoever created her must be loaded with money in order to commission so many works featuring that character.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also, I loathe that character (the one on the spoiler tab, not Pippa). She's everywhere when I am looking for pig characters on boorus and the like. She's to pigs what Excellia is to minotaurs. Whoever created her must be loaded with money in order to commission so many works featuring that character.
For one that pig character (Emilie) isn't commissioned by her author at all and nor is she a mary sue created from CoC with a backstory that doesn't make sense in the world of Merath.
So you can't be more wrong when comparing her to Excellia. :colbert:

Emilie is CyanCapsule's creation. She is also mainly drawn by him. She does get a lot of fanart tho.

Though the reason why you mostly find her is because pig characters aren't that popular and CyanCapsule's Emilie being the exception.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I am only talking about character exposure. Excellia is everywhere when I look for minotaurs. That character is everywhere when I look for pigs. Therefore, they're the same for me when I use image repositories: vermin I can't really get rid of because outright blocking them could made me miss art which include tags I could be looking for. Anyway, thanks for shedding some info on the creator.
Of course, you are right in how I get that feeling because pig characters aren't that popular.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Urgh... silly mode bacon cum.........urgh.................................................................

Gonna be hard to accept it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh looks like... Bacon Cum Strikes Back or was it Return of the Bacon Cum?

Well out of the puns. Pippa is interesting npc and hopefully we will eventualy see a lil more about her.

Welp and I thought there wasn't someone like Excellia. Seems more than many games got they own "Excellia" ;)

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Heh looks like... Bacon Cum Strikes Back or was it Return of the Bacon Cum?

Well out of the puns. Pippa is interesting npc and hopefully we will eventualy see a lil more about her.

Welp and I thought there wasn't someone like Excellia. Seems more than many games got they own "Excellia" ;)
Man its gonna take a millennia for the Star Wars meme to die, just like the Skyrim one xD.

I have played alot of different games and it seems almost everyone has a reference to the Skyrim Meme(Arrow to the knee).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It was just too fun to not say that. Also Bacon Cum - thing that makes so many people vomit abotu thnking it while we got so many..."exotic" cum flavors.

So many cum flavors are added and nobady life an eyebrow. But say: what about Bacon cum? and everybody loosing they minds :(

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one would love bacon flavoured cum. Also, isn't it funny how no one seems to remember that the actual Skyrim line said "arrow in the knee"?