Phantoms in Middleton Park

dev_shiza

Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys,

My artist friend (Welp) and I are creating a adult visual novel based off of Kim Possible and Danny Phantom show.

The setting will take place after the series finally of both show at Middleton University. Where the MC is attending his freshmen year in college.

The plot will revolve around a new invention created by Dr. Drakken and the Tweebs (Jim and Tim). During the initial testing of Drakken's new invention they discovered that they created a gateway to another dimension. That dimension being the Ghost Zone. The story continues to explore the consequences of introducing Danny Phantom style ghost into the Kim possible world and the interactions between characters from both shows.

The Demo
The demo is being made right now and will be released for free for everyone to enjoy. The demo will be covering the first week in the game's story which will be the week before classes start. If the demo is received well we will open a patreon page so that people can help support our work on this project and future projects to come.

The game play:
You're a freshmen who's trying to live the college dream experience. (parties, women, sex, and exploring your new found freedom) the only catch is that you need to pass all of your classes still. So the player is responsible to take some time every week and spend it on studying for exams/quizzes. The player will follow a main story line but will have the chance to interact with all the character and in most cases create a relationship with them.

The characters. (KPU = Kim possible universe; DPU = Danny Phantom Universe)

Demo:
(KPU) Kim, Ron, Tweebs, Wade, Drakken, Shego, Mr. Barkin, and (DPU) Ember

Full game:
demo characters, (KPU) Monique, Josh, Zita, Amelia, Yori, (DPU) Danny, Sam, Jazz, Desiree, Penelope Spectra, Jack/Maddie Fenton, Valerie, Dani and Skulker.

If you want to see concept art of the game so far you can find them here https://imgur.com/gallery/gyqof

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. The demo will be available in a month.

Reactions: material-C

dev_shiza

Jun 29, 2017
Where is Rufus, you can not have Ron without him

Rufus will be put in the game in future patches after the demo. He will be a side character to Ron but nothing to the extent of giving him a lengthy plot line with MC.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
How did you come up with this concept? I love both shows, but you're taking two different series from two different networks with two different art styles and two different themes then smashing them together in a particle collider hoping to find the pron boson. Also, will the MC have or gain ghost powers? Or at least a badass ghost busting suit like Valerie or Jazz?

dev_shiza

Jun 29, 2017
How did you come up with this concept? I love both shows, but you're taking two different series from two different networks with two different art styles and two different themes then smashing them together in a particle collider hoping to find the pron boson. Also, will the MC have or gain ghost powers? Or at least a badass ghost busting suit like Valerie or Jazz?

Both shows are surprisingly similar and I wouldn't be surprise if Danny Phantom was made in response to Kim Possible popularity. They are both high school students living a double life and who sometime struggle to find balance between being a student and being a hero.

MC won't have ghost powers but will have a lot of gadgets from both shows.

dev_shiza

Jun 29, 2017
Pairings and fetishes???
The demo will have stripping, public sex, and ecchi style scenes.
As for the game the kinks are still up in the air but a few I would like to see are remote control devices in public, shibari, at least one threesome, and spanking.

The plan for pairings is that every female can be romanced to one degree or another.