penny question

Doctor Potato

May 21, 2021
Keeping it short, I want to know if I should make penny a cumslut.

I read in the wiki that she no longer will protect my ship and as far as I can tell she does not join me on missions to fight. But I do not know how much a protector on my ship is needed.

I am new to playing TITs and know some of you have completed the game more than once, so just asking is it a good idea to convert her or should I keep her as is.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
If you want to make Penny a cumslut, go for it. I don't know if you can change her if she's already recruited though.
Her protecting your ship means that during combat she can be selected from your crew to use one of your weapon modules. None of the crew members joins Steele on missions unless scripted to do so for a specific reason. The majority of the game is done solo (unless you want to count drones, but those are accessory equipment).

Doctor Potato

May 21, 2021
If you want to make Penny a cumslut, go for it. I don't know if you can change her if she's already recruited though.
Her protecting your ship means that during combat she can be selected from your crew to use one of your weapon modules. None of the crew members joins Steele on missions unless scripted to do so for a specific reason. The majority of the game is done solo (unless you want to count drones, but those are accessory equipment).
thanks, ya I kinda like the whole "Fall from grace" thing with her, I was just worried that would miss lots of stuff by essentially turning her into a pet of sorts. And yes you can make her a cumslut after you recruit her, and I read the wiki about this .. panda bimbo lady but it had a big warning on it saying to just leave her there and not have her arrested and all, something about the story using her a lot.

TheShepard256

In terms of game mechanics, cumslut Penny is close to a bimbo, but not quite; many scenes that have variants or become available/unavailable if she's a bimbo also have those same variants or availability if she's a cumslut. However, some variants/scenes are only available if she's a bimbo, and others only if she's a cumslut. For example, only cumslut Penny can give you her panties.
thanks, ya I kinda like the whole "Fall from grace" thing with her, I was just worried that would miss lots of stuff by essentially turning her into a pet of sorts. And yes you can make her a cumslut after you recruit her, and I read the wiki about this .. panda bimbo lady but it had a big warning on it saying to just leave her there and not have her arrested and all, something about the story using her a lot.
Given this, I think you'd like cumslut Penny; you won't miss out on any significant portions of her content.

And by "panda bimbo lady", I guess you mean Doctor Badger. Getting her arrested does lock out quite a bit of content, but that only intersects with Penny's content in that turning in Badger, turning the tables on Badger (making her a bimbo) and turning Penny into a bimbo (which is separate from turning her into a cumslut) are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: Nora Steele

Doctor Potato

May 21, 2021
It said in the wiki that I cant arrest the badger if penny is on my crew... I got her first thing, does that mean I lucked out on killing those robots and finishing the mission? It was rather hard and penny did most of the work.

TheShepard256

It said in the wiki that I cant arrest the badger if penny is on my crew... I got her first thing, does that mean I lucked out on killing those robots and finishing the mission? It was rather hard and penny did most of the work.
It should be possible to arrest Badger with Penny on the crew; at least, it's set up to be possible in the publicly-available source code (which is over a year out of date) and there's no reason to change it in later versions. As for her recruitment mission, IIRC that's balanced for level 8 PCs, so if you're lower than that you must've gotten lucky.