PC NPC Marrige

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Because he's...umm how was it that word...a pregophobe due to some traumatic accident with certain hot mander girl ^^

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Because he's...umm how was it that word...a pregophobe due to some traumatic accident with certain hot mander girl ^^

Plain English please, I'm out of the loop. I don't know what this "incident" is, and I don't know what a "mander" is, and I don't know who this chick is in the first place.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@KidRodent He just went postal from people asking about pregnancy content for Helia (npc he made for previous game Fen made that was salamander which some just shorten to say mander girl) and since that times he never been able to want write pregnency content again. Well at least he's kind enough to alllow others write this type of content for some of his npc's.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin's dog got pregnant one day and Savin wasn't ready to shoulder the responsibilities.

Neither would I to be honest; I took care of a puppy for a day and it was harder than taking care of a baby, which I have taken care of for much longer than a day.

Anyway he'll probably let you if you write it yourself, maybe.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No, parasitic living armor that molests and impregnates is the best.

):<

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nah Shade - eggpregnacies is most ez mode when it come to making preg content. But I not wanna ponder if it good or bad for some people going for this most easy path with preg content.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Various talks about marrying has made me want to do something like the pc getting invited to Eimear and Gwens wedding as best man and/or maid of honor >.> <.<
That would be pretty sweet!

Nah Shade - eggpregnacies is most ez mode when it come to making preg content. But I not wanna ponder if it good or bad for some people going for this most easy path with preg content.
What´s more important than difficulty level though, is what the author enjoys writing :)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Who are those?
The two girls running the "Carbonado fashion and sauna" at Uveto. There you can buy clothing from Gwen and get massages from the Eimear.
Highly recommended to stop by that store. It's great content :D
I love those two!

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
The two girls running the "Carbonado fashion and sauna" at Uveto. There you can buy clothing from Gwen and get massages from the Eimear.
Highly recommended to stop by that store. It's great content :D
I love those two!

Felt very lackluster to me, but that's probably because I'm on Public Build.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Syri is and always will be my Steeles wyfui, though Erra comes pretty close. The only OTHER one I was super interested in is kinda in a necro state cause the author doesn't post much/ has life issues. So who knows when that'll get done if it ever will.
I'm Talking about

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Talk to the vendors and you should get an invitation from them for some activities.

It just gave me the scene where one of them is in heat or something and then she let the auto-kiosk take over or something.