PC NPC Marrige

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe you or Nik aren't.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well that statement may be fitting to more than one puppyslut. Generaly all of them tneds to be...more opened when it come to relations type of npc's.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You know who I'm curious to see the thoughts of this topic on? Ramis. A wild and carefree Kathrit merc, does she ever want to settle down, and if so, how? @Nonesuch whatdya say? She willing to tie the knot or is this cat too free to be caught? :p

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You know who I'm curious to see the thoughts of this topic on? Ramis. A wild and carefree Kathrit merc, does she ever want to settle down, and if so, how? @Nonesuch whatdya say? She willing to tie the knot or is this cat too free to be caught? :p

Jeez Louise, you have a drunken one night stand with someone and they wake up talking about marriage? Way to make her run towards the nearest war zone argie.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nonesuch: When else would hyper-sexed 31st century women talk about it?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hand work, Rising Bastards...ummm I mean how come 31th century women talk about other stuff? Right?

Heh TiTSverse isn;t most friendly place to talk about marriages over just breeding new generatin of bastards ^^

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Jeez Louise, you have a drunken one night stand with someone and they wake up talking about marriage? Way to make her run towards the nearest war zone argie.

Hahaha, that's exactly what I was expecting to be honest. She's way too much fun as she is for her to settle down but the idea of her getting poofy tailed and high tailing it :p was too giggle worthy to resist

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
Well i would like for Captain Steel to be able to marry all the members of his/her crew, then maybe be able to impregnate them and rise his/her children: And he could have different kind of relationship with each of them. For example a open relationship with Anno or be able to share with most of them. Do to the fact that all of them are female i think is possible.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well i would like for Captain Steel to be able to marry all the members of his/her crew, then maybe be able to impregnate them and rise his/her children: And he could have different kind of relationship with each of them. For example a open relationship with Anno or be able to share with most of them. Do to the fact that all of them are female i think is possible.
Well, you can marry Anno in the very least, in a dream. :p
The odds of impregnating the current crewmembers are pretty low.
The one most likely to get a kid would be Reaha as she could fit the role as a mom really well. She´d have to leave the ship during the pregnancy and possibly after though, to take care of the kid.
But Savin will most likely not write any impreg content for his characters.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
The one most likely to get a kid would be Reaha as she could fit the role as a mom really well. She´d have to leave the ship during the pregnancy and possibly after though, to take care of the kid.

True, and commissioning it is another kettle of fish as well, so it's best to stay a dream even if it's a good one :p

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016

Hmmmmm. Do I need to write more dreams for Savin character wish-fulfillment? :allears:
Let's see about the list so far: Marriage to all the crew members, vaginas for Kaede and Syri, and children with Reaha, Yammi, and the Dorna sisters. Yeah, Savin's gonna love all of that. :smuggo:

I want to write a wedding dream for Syri, but I'm not sure if @HugsAlright would love that or consider it a betrayal because he would want to write it himself. :p

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
vaginas for Kaede and Syri,
Plz no. Their dicks are part of what makes them Syri and Kaede.
Yeah, Savin's gonna love all of that. :smuggo:
But think you already know that :p

We´re hopefully gonna get Syri´s bionahole one day. At least then we can fuck her right in the pussy. Or jack her off with it, whatever floats your boat :p

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
vaginas for Kaede and Syri

Not even in a dream, dude.

I want to write a wedding dream for Syri, but I'm not sure if @HugsAlright would love that or consider it a betrayal because he would want to write it himself. :p

I'd like to write something like that, where no matter what gender Steele is they're in a dress and Syri's the groom.

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Not even in a dream, dude.

I'd like to write something like that, where no matter what gender Steele is they're in a dress and Syri's the groom.

On the other hand, as Puppyslutmas shows, if the PC is close enough to Syri, she will put on a dress for Steele out of love so who's to say...

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
I kinda enjoy the idea of bookending with Steele getting the final prob. thwarting his Cousin for the last time. only to find out that that someone snuck a marriage clause into the transfer of ownership for the company and having a slimier choice as your father did at the beginning of the game.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I mean, not Anno, but I've written preg stuff for other characters of mine, thank you. :|
I meant of the current crewmembers Savin. (I'm in the end just making assumptions though...sorry...)
I know that you've written some awesome preg content yourself already :p

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
While I'd love to have a badass female adventurer marry Syri and have her puppies, I don't think the Rush and rest of the situation is a prime time for that kind of commitment. Absent parents? No thanks. Leaving Syri at home alone? Nope. Handing Steele Tech to Cus? Shit naw. Raising the baby on the ship? I will report your ass. Only way I could probably be OK with something similar is if it happened after the company had been inherited, but then I suppose it'd bd giving people incentive to rush through planets and pay no attention. I mean, preg fetishes are fine and all, but that's something else.

Dec 31, 2016
and i Agree so fasr the only thing if ya start as a Female steele the only thing she can be impregnated by are Venus pitchers but there is a NPC you can beg to but always refuses

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
and i Agree so fasr the only thing if ya start as a Female steele the only thing she can be impregnated by are Venus pitchers but there is a NPC you can beg to but always refuses
Steele can be impregnated by way more things than the Venus pitchers, just check out the wiki page on pregnancy. To get Sera (I assume you're talking about Sera since you mention begging) to breed you, you have to help her increase her financial stability first, which you do by getting a high score during her party event.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Would love Syri dreams myself. The idea of the PC in a wedding dress, walking down with a swollen belly full of something other then pups. The PC just couldn't stay away from Syri before they got married...<3

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Would love Syri dreams myself.

I had an idea a while back for a Syri dream if you have Anno as your bed partner where dream about Syri and cuddling with her and stuff but then you wake up and all that's there is her less-cool, dickless sister.

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I had an idea a while back for a Syri dream if you have Anno as your bed partner where dream about Syri and cuddling with her and stuff but then you wake up and all that's there is her less-cool, dickless sister.
Let no one say Hugs don't pick favourites :p
Edit: On a different note, it would be pretty funny to wake up yanking Anno's tail thinking it's a dick, much too Anno's annoyance. (Maybe she'll buttfuck the player just like Syri would as payback :p)

Imho puppies comes great in packages :D (Of course, they also comes great with packages ;))
What about a dream where you find two abandoned puppy doggogirls in a cartboard, adopting them and raising them. Time skip to the point where they are adult doggos who loves pets and walkies and start to explore their sexuality...(possibly with each other)?
(Though, the thought of just raising two cute doggos with no sexual stuff would be pretty nice too :oops:)

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
More Syri crew member then we have atm. Got my vote for it for sure.

Dec 31, 2016
would be nice if Syri was one of the fathers i like her Quite abit and i think she still make a good spouce as well along with Emmy and a few others but i do realize that that are many ppl that can be partners in the game but there is such a thing as an open Marrage :gizz:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, Hugs is a dick.

Also Savin is opposed to his characters impregnating female PCs as well, for the same reasons.

Dec 31, 2016
Wow, Hugs is a dick.

Also Savin is opposed to his characters impregnating female PCs as well, for the same reasons.
well i said id like her to be i honestly think she a great person on the game and mostly my Favorite one as of yet tho i do like the game in its Entirty