PC NPC Marrige

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It just gave me the scene where one of them is in heat or something and then she let the auto-kiosk take over or something.
Have you talked to them at all?

Edit- You can skip past the talks if lore isnt your thing, but sometimes you need to talk to people before they have sex with you. EDITEDIT- wow that sounded condescending. i meant literally in the context of the game, they're one of the ones where you have to do their talks and then you get the sexy scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Have you talked to them at all?

Edit- You can skip past the talks if lore isnt your thing, but sometimes you need to talk to people before they have sex with you. EDITEDIT- wow that sounded condescending. i meant literally in the context of the game, they're one of the ones where you have to do their talks and then you get the sexy scenes.

No Garde, don't retract that. Be EXACTLY that condescending.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
I'm of the mind that if you can marry, Steele should be able to marry everyone, although its not something I'm champing at the bit for. Honestly it feels like it would be slightly weird for Steele to get married while he's on a quest to secure his fortune. Not exactly the most stable time to tie the knot. Not saying it can't be in the game, it just wouldn't be something I would go for in my playthrough.

Also, I have to ask: Gardeford, is there any chance that Eimear will be legitimately sexable? The Carbonado content is awesome, I was hoping that at some point she may be ok with some hanky panky somehow (maybe Gwen convinces her, she does seem to really like Steele). I understand if she won't be, I just wanted to ask.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Im so sorry. Roleplay is a thing though, (oh god, Anno and Syri together, THAT is going to be a mess)

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm of the mind that if you can marry, Steele should be able to marry everyone, although its not something I'm champing at the bit for. Honestly it feels like it would be slightly weird for Steele to get married while he's on a quest to secure his fortune. Not exactly the most stable time to tie the knot. Not saying it can't be in the game, it just wouldn't be something I would go for in my playthrough.

Also, I have to ask: Gardeford, is there any chance that Eimear will be legitimately sexable? The Carbonado content is awesome, I was hoping that at some point she may be ok with some hanky panky somehow (maybe Gwen convinces her, she does seem to really like Steele). I understand if she won't be, I just wanted to ask.
I will wholeheartedly support Eimear sexing the pc as long as Gwen is also involved(For example gwen sitting on her while the pc fucks her and pretending its gwens dick, or riding the pc while gwen masturbates/gets oral from pc, etc.) I just dont really feel like writing it atm.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
I will wholeheartedly support Eimear sexing the pc as long as Gwen is also involved(For example gwen sitting on her while the pc fucks her and pretending its gwens dick, or riding the pc while gwen masturbates/gets oral from pc, etc.) I just dont really feel like writing it atm.
cool, glad to hear it's a possibility. Personally a fan of Gwen masturbating, for the scene and in general.

bitch excuse me?
and now to leave before the fighting starts

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It was probably not pointed at you Gardeford noobie words but at DevilBone.

Well but I agree some closer interaction scenes for npc's from Carbonado I would def. look forward too.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
lol, just lol if you honestly thought what amounts to a harem fantasy didn't have interest in games with a side theme of waifu collection.

Shameful.

Re:marriage, though, I don't think the timeframe fits to make any sort of romance like that feel meaningful and not a fetish contrivance.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Re:marriage, though, I don't think the timeframe fits to make any sort of romance like that feel meaningful and not a fetish contrivance.
We still have no time frame on the main quest, not even the rough one. Nothing that would prevent PC from taking all the waifu wooing breaks they need.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh my bad, I meant specifically with Anno and Syri. Whenever I mention it it devolves into a "Kaede is better!" argument.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh my bad, I meant specifically with Anno and Syri. Whenever I mention it it devolves into a "Kaede is better!" argument.
That's because the heresy of monowaifuism runs deep within this community, and those people can't help but think in binary shippings, the poor bastards.

Also, when it comes to marriage, I always think about PC's future extended family. And as much as I'd want to marry the communal waifu too, having Amara Faell as mother-in-law... On the other hand, two crowd favorite puppy sloots have one mother-in-law for both of them and the one that we didn't end up fighting, which is a bonus.