[Patreon][UE4] King of Brothels - Adult 3D Management Brothel Sex Game

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome :p

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?

Reactions: Kesil

KoBxxx

Mar 3, 2020
www.patreon.com
Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?
Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.
Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool :p

Jan 5, 2021
I'm not too fond of virtual games at all, I consider it stupid entertainment. I advise you to cut out a couple of dozen cards from the paper. Take half of them and write on each of them a sexual task and a provocative question, the answer to which you would like to hear. For example, "How do you feel about a threesome?" or something even more piquant. The partner must fill out the remaining cards in the same way. Mix all the pieces of paper and pull them in turn. The player who takes the card chooses what his partner does: complete the task or answer the question. If you want excitement, use the dice or https://lovermart.com/product-category/bondage/cuffs/. The one whose roll scores the most points gets the right to draw a piece of paper.

Last edited: