[Patreon][UE4] King of Brothels - Adult 3D Management Brothel Sex Game

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We're slowly but surely working on an update! We just can't confirm a date yet, sorry.
Ok, I get it, developing a game full time must be hard, I assume your team members all have day jobs. Anyway, I'm just glad to know it's being worked on.

KoBxxx

Mar 3, 2020
www.patreon.com
Ok, I get it, developing a game full time must be hard, I assume your team members all have day jobs. Anyway, I'm just glad to know it's being worked on.
Thanks for understanding, that's exactly it! As soon as we have a release date we'll announce it on Patreon.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Do you guys have any cool ideas for the girls? Such as stats, ability points and other things like that?

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, we do have some plans, something like skills, positions, maybe dances. It's not all set in stone but we do have some ideas View attachment 14807.
That'd be cool, if they charged more depending on their skills and sutff. Maybe being skilled in different positions in the sex scenes as well? That way it'd be kind of an incentive to collect them or something.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Is this game going to have a female main character as well? Or only male?

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.

KoBxxx

Mar 3, 2020
www.patreon.com
I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.
Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.
I think it'd be really interesting, I like when games have some minigames as another way to make money.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.

KoBxxx

Mar 3, 2020
www.patreon.com
Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.
We definitely want to! But as we're still very very early in development it would very much depend on our community backing, if it's being requested, budget, etc.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I've been getting stuck in first person view mode, only way to reset it is to restart the game.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy

KoBxxx

Mar 3, 2020
www.patreon.com
Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy
Thanks, we love it too
wink.png
We thought it was a good mechanic to add.