[Patreon] Tentacles Thrive + Always a good business deal(Full game)

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Patreon Tentacles Thrive (Try Alpha draft Here!)
FFkt0Va.jpeg

A good game should have interactive animations, lovable characters, a creative plot, unique dialogue, beautiful graphics, in depth game-play, and most importantly a captivating world. It's NOT RIGHT to do less than the best of our ability just because it is an adult game. Thus, we are crafting Tentacles Thrive for you to plunge into.

The game is designed with the focus on fun, peculiar fantasies and the creation of the most comprehensive encyclopedia of tentacle monsters the world has ever known! In the realm of Tentacles Thrive, you will be discovering new tentacle species, stealing Lilith's heart, mating to create new species, managing and reviving the Humana race, or conquering the world through strategic battles. It is an SLG game with a love sim elements and real-time battle. Depending on your decisions throughout the game's 100 rounds, you will unlock different endings, each with their own 2.5D animation.

Story
Living in a world filled with large and powerful monsters, the Humana Kingdom has been confined on a small island for as long as anyone can remember. One day a royal family member, Lilith, discovered that the materials she had been collecting to create fabulous clothing, were derived from creatures called Tentacle Monsters. This discovery, though seemingly benign, would became the event that shook the very foundations of the world and forever change the dynamic between Tentacles, the Humana Kingdom and all the other nations of TT.

Tentacles - rare creatures that live in some of the worlds darkest places. They are incredibly adaptable, shifting willingly from being solitary creatures to eusociality after their first meeting with Lilith, thus treating her as their queen. This co-evolution will bring great benefits to both the Humana Kingdom and Tentacles, but only if certain conditions are continued to be met.

Lilith - most of Lilith's family was killed in an invasion by monsters. Being born into a wealthy family, she was later adopted by the royals. She is most famous for creating beautiful clothing with a secretive fabric (dead skin from tentacle monsters). Little did she know that eventually the tentacles would mistake her as one of their own, and ultimately treat her as their queen.

Humana Kingdom - possess basic understanding of agriculture and melee weapons, but lack the time to further develop important technologies due to constant threats from other monster nations. They rely on their geographical advantage to defend themselves. Indeed if they did not have it they would have been completely destroyed long ago. Thus, are they in a war of attrition.

Love Sim
zwQtzrx.jpeg

Some species of tentacle possess intelligence. In fact, some may be as smart as humans. Building relationship between Lilith and certain tentacle species can bring a variety of benefits. It also affects the ending when certain condition are met. (more about that in the ending section)

Core Battle Gameplay
yVpkCrX.jpeg

The battle is fought in real time, where your allied tentacles monsters are spawned from the left then walk towards the enemies. The enemies, who are spawned from the right, conversely walk towards the left and your tentacle monsters. When the timer reaches 0, the monsters are unleashed onto the battlefield. Players get to customize their own squad by choosing from the species they possess. Expand your territories, discover new tentacle species, and enslave your enemies!

Monsters
cKkZ6vK.jpeg

There are 60 species of tentacle monster and 60 species of enemies. Each with their own function on the battlefield. Fulfill requirement to trigger the special effect of your desired monster and turn the battle to your liking! (There will be more in a separate subject on monster spawning and class countering)

Mating
A8kETOe.gif

Getting the queen pregnant is anyone's game! The aggressive tentacle species can mate at any time of the day, but others will require special conditions to trigger their inner sexual drive!

Animation
JuSggJS.gif
IGFOmQR.gif

The mating animations are done with frame by frame hand drawing, in vector (meaning they can be scaled to any screen size without losing quality). This allows for maximum flexibility to express each tentacle monster's characteristics. On the other hand, the battle field and ending animations will be done in 2.5D, which enables a great range of art styles to be animated. All in all, its just to provide the best rewards and the most unique experience for the players.

Always a Good Business Deal v1.06!
Download Full Game
Fcz2MtU.png

dRjCvQu.gif

I would love to share my last game "Always a good business deal" with the community. It is a short, animated visual novel that is based on a young real estate agent named Lily Candy, who is forced into doing whatever it takes to stay afloat.
Story
Lily is about to get fired from her job due to under performing, but her boss has given her one last chance to redeem herself. Lily knows she needs this job, and so this time she decides she would do ANYTHING to make her client satisfied...

I hope to continue to do update here on if there is any interest of my craft. So do let me know what you think of either of the games.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Tentacles Thrive did catch my eye, but I was waiting to test something playable before commenting on how good those screenshots look.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Tentacles Thrive did catch my eye, but I was waiting to test something playable before commenting on how good those screenshots look.
You play with my Lily first while waiting! ^^

Last edited:

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
It doesn't catch my fancy. Sorry.
Haha that's okay.

Just curious, is pregnancy a type of fetish popular around here? I want to know because I might adjust how much I want to emphasise on it for the mating part.

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Seems so...
it's for me at least.
Well, welcome aboard!

A simple introduction to the pregnancy system: Third Time's a Charm! Meaning pregancy rate is guranteed at the third time. As for the type of species that Lilith breeds will be determined by first a combinations, if not an algorithm.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
@Kesil @GateKeeper I'm surprised you two haven't already commented.

Don't recall talking with you around here before? I'm guessing I know you from somewhere else around the internet?

I rarely look around the forums around here. Thank you for tagging me, I'll have to check things out in more detail soon. (Busy getting my own game's update posted everywhere right now, new build of Wanton Cove just went live.)

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
P6Pg0IX.gif

X9paICK.gif

Dubois Lore
Stealth, patience, and cunning are what Dubois uses to thwart its prey. Thus, after pouncing upon their victims from a place of hiding, they simply wait. Once the prone quarry opens their mouth to scream (or talk) they strike. Their reproductive organ is long and flexible, but also quite supple, perfect for penetrating orally. After thrusting deeply, the beast deposits a healthy load directly into the victim's stomach. Their sperm thrives in acidic environments, hence the stomach is a perfect incubation chamber for their young. Obviously, this is a highly unusual method of procreation, and can, therefore, be quite uncomfortable for the expectant ‘mother’. The creature itself retains this preference for acidic environments, and can often be found in places most other creatures would not dare tread.

Just want to share some new crafts. It's been fun creating tentacle species for different genres! We have about 30 right now, including anus lover, foam like sperm, tentacles with scales, mating dance, hypnosis etc. Really, anything imagination goes. I am thinking to let the community decides or suggests a small portion of the genres, if that sounds like something entertainable.

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
yfC2KhM.gif

AEHentai is joining us! He has already been a great help on making lively monsters animations. I am sure we can appreciate his attention to details.

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
d1uJjeB.gif

Sharing the mating scene of Lilith and Slime Eye. This species uses hypnosis to get its preys :)

A short intro: Slime Eye is a tier 2, Intelligence class support unit. It is considered one of the most manipulative species among all. The discovery of this species becomes the turning point of survival for Humana Kingdom.

Last edited:

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Not going to lie. I'm kinda hyped for this one.

Any day for a build release?
I am working my full speed, after I got off from work that is. I would say first week on next month I would have the battle build prototype.

Bit disappointed... lack of stomach bulging during tentacle sex. I mean come on :smuggo:

This. I agree with this.
Great idea. Will sure add in the effect time to time.We have plenty of monsters for those.

Full Metal Creator

Apr 14, 2017
I am working my full speed, after I got off from work that is. I would say first week on next month I would have the battle build prototype.

Great idea. Will sure add in the effect time to time.We have plenty of monsters for those.
*looks at the calendar* 28 - August

Sweet.:ghost:

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Still working on the battle prototype. Meanwhile, let me share some animation work and enemy stats with you guys.

Not sure if the UI is clear enough. Any feedback would be appreciated.

3AhTsEh.gif

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
5c0oBVs.jpeg

For anyone who wants to give a try, here is the public version:https://www.patreon.com/posts/14519210
https://www.patreon.com/posts/14519210
The battle is the most difficult part of the development, this was built as a tool aim to help with testing. Please don't mind having 6 lanes, the test sound effects, the layering bugs, lack of puzzle etc. Much progress has been made since then.

Also sharing some animation with some new stats and UI design.
Uf5eGU7.gif

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
This game feels great
Your words are too kind~

Kmlusm9.jpeg

Sorry for the slow update, been rushing for the battle prototype. Sharing some concept arts that are designed by Augustinas. They are so strangely wonderful!

Now that the most difficult part (the battle) is out of the way, I am finalizing the rest of the gameplay design, which includes a new concept of leveling up monsters! This feature affects ability OUTSIDE of battlefield only, so we can maintain our battle balance as the game progresses. I am thinking to create 1~100 rating for the following outside-of-battle attributes:
Senses
Intelligence
Traveling
Endurance
Cooperativeness
Appearance
Camouflage
Special

And then allow players to pick and assign the monsters to do various activities, where the outcome would be based on the assigned monster's attributes. Example of tasks are:
Harvest
Hunting
New species discovery
Defend
Spying
Tribute
Message delivery
Slaves converting

I think I am running out of ideas for more activities. Would love to hear some ideas from you guys~

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
this game really looks great, i am waiting for it
Hey man thank you for the kind words. Will try to live up to the expectation.

Sharing some naughty things with you guys~
7Wlq0R3.gif

Cirrus

Cirrus, a tier 4, Power class offense unit. Audacity personified is this species. To them, a mate is property to be marked and mounted. During their vigorous copulation, they will strike at their mates with vine-like appendages, leaving welts for all the world to see. They are also not averse to choking, though purely to assert their dominance and not to kill. While they do not care much for their partner's pleasure, their prowess is impressive, often leaving the victim sore in other, more pleasurable ways. They prefer jungled areas, as the surroundings suit their physique and temperament.