[Patreon] Tentacles Thrive + Always a good business deal(Full game)

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Hehe yea this one likes it rough. There are many consentacle species though.

Last edited:

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Here are how some of the monsters turn out~
sbBxyTT.jpeg

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Battle prototype v1.0 public version coming up!

I am gonna release the battle prototype v1.0 to everyone tomorrow, with some minor fixes and never seen before monsters' animation!

Join us and start early on this adventure~

pZw8iKe.gif

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
Public release of Battle Prototype is here!

You can play it from my favorite platform: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/701922

In general, effects that require harsher conditions to unlock are more powerful. There will be exceptions of course. The species are hardcoded now for the prototype, but later on players should be able to customize their own fleet. Please note the stats and abilities of the monsters are not final and maybe subject to adjustment.

Please feel free to share your thoughts~

9w0TLMu.jpeg

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
bNkUIcw.jpeg

Public Alpha Prototype v1.0
Long time no update on here~ Attaching the link to the Alpha Prototype v1.0. https://www.patreon.com/posts/public-alpha-v1-15816024
Please be aware that this is a very short prototype, things end after you click the peak. As most of the design of higher level gameplay and intro are only completed at the end of last month, many assets created afterward are not implemented. I won't be uploading this version to newgrounds, as there isn't enough to show for.

However, I can list the features that are being worked on:

Explore - Discover new species or items as Lilith within acquired territories
Diary - Display status of possessions and ending progress
Hunting - Get food resources
Queen's Nest - Allow for random Tentacles species to mate with Lilith until pregnant
Bonding - Level up a specific Tentacle monster by various activities like play, copulation etc. Result can affect ending
Royal Army - Manage the invasion squad
Costume - Can be sold for gold (incomplete concept)
Tentacles Encyclopedia - Check discovered species lore
Trade - Exchange resources with Humana Kingdom
Tribute - Exchange peace agreement with enemies
Message - Speed up story to acquire things
Scouting - Assign a monster to discover intel on acquired or enemies' territories
Defend - Assign monsters or offer to Humana Kingdom to defend enemy from taking back acquired territories
Capture Slaves - Assign monsters to capture slaves in acquired territories
Invade - Expand territory!

Each monster also have non-battle attributes that can be leveled up through using them on battle or bonding with Lilith. These attributes are different on each monster, even if they are of same species. Much like Pokemon Go~

Senses
Intelligence
Traveling
Endurance
Cooperativeness
Appearance
Camouflage
Special

All the above features are targeted to be implemented into Alpha, with those related to H-content as priority, along with an intro stage where the features are introduced in a more linear manner.

For more updates on progress, please feel free to read the Patreon post~

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
UJv9MS5.jpeg

Tentacles Thrive Alpha draft v2.0
Thank you for all the patience! I have uploaded the game to my favorite game portal, Newgrounds. You can try it out through the link above.

Current progress:
-This version ends at where Lilith is being forbidden to return to her home.
-You can still use "Explore" feature to discover another two species in the Tentacles Secret Garden, but there is no "Rest" feature to allow you to advance further just yet.
-No UI to display your monsters nor is the turn system completely implemented just yet.
-Missing after sex scene graphic

I would also like to introduce Jessica Randie, our beloved VA, who will be the voice of our Lilith! She is relentless and a real professional, who had given us revisions upon revisions to achieve what we have in vision for Lilith. Her script reading voice is the sweetest thing we can hope for. I am working with her so we will have a chance to hear it soon!

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Looks pretty good so far. Really digging the art, too. Would love the idea of either being able to mod Lilith's appearance (simple stuff like hair/eye color, nothing really crazy) or even for her to start slowly changing as she births more offspring, though I'd imagine that would be a pretty big step at this point, so wouldn't bat an eye if that doesn't happen. I wonder if all the tentacle monsters planned are male-only (if that's the case), you could add other female-like broodmothers as bosses later, though that might also depend on how far combat is expected to work. I'm also curious to know if your uncle will play a role later on as a possible future foe given his reaction and shunning you out without giving you a chance to explain what actually happened.

If I may be blunt, though, navigating can be a bit tedious given trying to click on the screen to move the map around often results in a miss-click or the map getting "stuck" to the mouse at times (seems to happen when dragging the map if the mouse moves off-screen). Navigating the UI can be a bit of a pain moving from map layer to map layer given the camera is almost never centered initially on the middle of the area, meaning you have to drag the map around to get to some places. Personally, I detest scrolling maps in games like this just for that problem -- games like this one rarely can figure out when you want to actually scroll the map around or when you're just trying to click on something else, often confusing one for the other and making the whole process more of an unnecessary obstacle that keeps getting in the way rather than a worthwhile or valuable feature. The popup that shows each time I want to explore also needs a way to suppress it after the first time I see it, no need to see it EVERY time I explore. Finally, a button that persist from one area to the next (so it's always accessible) that takes you straight home for resting would be nice. Doesn't need to be a "rest" button, just a way to quickly navigate back to the abandoned home for convenience sake.

Master Nono

Jul 27, 2017
There will be some female species to balance things out :D
I hear you on the UX and acknowledge the inconvenience. I wanted to finish up the core features first before I polish the experience. But I don't want to wait any longer!