Path To Ascension: A Bioware and CoC-inspired Adult RPG

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
Happy holidays! I have updated the post to the latest public version that has a special Holiday event!

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Hi tried the IO web version enjoyed it but can't find previous saves when I reload.

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
Hi tried the IO web version enjoyed it but can't find previous saves when I reload.
There was a bug deleting save files previously. Sorry about that. Please use the debug menu to get back to where you are. Otherwise, the bug was taken care of in these last updates that I have just posted.

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
Have to ask, is there a dedicated walkthrough or wiki for this?
Funny you should mention this. I have thought about that the other day, and realized there should probably be something, huh? I will work on that at some point. For now, just feel your way around. There is not much missable content, and the in-game achievement screen should clue you in on what to do most of the time.

Also, the game has been updated!

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
You gotten started on the guide yet? Or has life been too busy?
Nope, sorry. I ended up reworking the whole UI in the last two months, and we are fast approaching the ending to the Allurgard story, so I didn't have time yet. Talking about it, said update were the game was reworked is now publicly available!

ShinkuTear

Sep 9, 2015
So, I'm trying to play the itch.io version, which says it is version 2.3, and I keep getting an error during the very start, the character creator section. If I am doing this right, there should be an attached file to this post, with the full error text.

After closing the error, the game isn't responsive. Refreshing the page and trying again, the same error happens again. I tried 3 times before posting. I will try the download version and see if that works.

Edit: Downloaded the Winx64 one off Mega, and the game crashed during the character creator section. Didn't get an error code though. I'm definitely interested in trying this game, so I'll check back later I suppose.

Attachments

• oops.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
So, I'm trying to play the itch.io version, which says it is version 2.3, and I keep getting an error during the very start, the character creator section. If I am doing this right, there should be an attached file to this post, with the full error text.

After closing the error, the game isn't responsive. Refreshing the page and trying again, the same error happens again. I tried 3 times before posting. I will try the download version and see if that works.

Edit: Downloaded the Winx64 one off Mega, and the game crashed during the character creator section. Didn't get an error code though. I'm definitely interested in trying this game, so I'll check back later I suppose.
Hey, thanks for the report! I will be looking into this for the next update. But the last update was so heavy on bug fixing that maybe whatever problem this is has been fixed, do check it out and tell me please!

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Game sounds interesting. Downloading right now. Gonna check it out.

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
The fact that it's a page and it doesn't fit the rest of the main menu? If so, no, that will change in the future. It's just like that for now.
Also, new update is out!

Rampent Pervect

Aug 21, 2018
It took me a moment to see it but I think that OnlyTwo is referring to the fact that the volume slider is under 'Screen", the screen resolution selection is under "Font" and the font size selection is under "Audio".

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
It took me a moment to see it but I think that OnlyTwo is referring to the fact that the volume slider is under 'Screen", the screen resolution selection is under "Font" and the font size selection is under "Audio".
Fixed! Thank you!

Have you made a wiki or walkthrough of this yet?
Still haven't. I think I will only make one when Allurgard is completely done, which I think will happen this year, since only the side stuff is left.

Also, a new version is out! Hopefully, the hordes of bugs are finally dwindling.

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
Will have to play again. Been holding off until there is more content to binge!
In that case I'd hold out a bit more, I am currently going over old content and fixing some things while just working on QoL things and bug fixes.

Also, one of these new updates is out now, haha.

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
I am still checking things out. Just waiting for a dedicated wiki guide.
It will come. This initial half of the year was taken up by bug fixing, so finishing up Allurgard is taking a bit longer, but I'll be sure to make a guide at some point.

Also, new update is out, haha.

Shark Bit Dev

Dec 3, 2019
I am still checking things out. Just waiting for a dedicated wiki guide.
Got an update for you. Some very kind soul decided they will be working on a wiki for the game. Currently, there's not much, but thought you'd might like to save the link while I'm still working on a guide myself. The's this fandom one, but I think they will be working on this Miraheeze one since the other one doesn't allow for sexual content?

Also, bump for new release.