[Part 1 Implemented] Dr. Bianca Ketria - Wandering Fox Milf Doctor

DiaLaDre

Oct 3, 2017
Yes take your time on this amazing project don't rush and i can wait until this gets the green light do you have any ideas for an expac?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Yes take your time on this amazing project don't rush and i can wait until this gets the green light do you have any ideas for an expac?

Well... About three weeks ago I set something aside, just in case. You should always write down ideas when they come to you. Was conjuring up a lot of Maiev Shadowsong in that, too. Still, the focus is elsewhere!

Bq11.jpg

I also have permission to write scenes including Kase, Anno, and Syri. I've been working on those right now!

Reactions: Libelous

DiaLaDre

Oct 3, 2017
Well... About three weeks ago I set something aside, just in case. You should always write down ideas when they come to you. Was conjuring up a lot of Maiev Shadowsong in that, too. Still, the focus is elsewhere!

View attachment 6959

I also have permission to write scenes including Kase, Anno, and Syri. I've been working on those right now!
Cool can't wait to see it in game

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Another update worthy of a post tonight! I've made a lot of progress in adding scenes to [StealthSex] over the past few days, as is evident in the OP. I also looked to my old sex scenes (the ones in Part 1, and others in Part 2) and added references for the player having a Suula/aphrodisiac cock, and having aphrodisiac spit/myr venom. With the amount of kissing I've written and the focus on intimacy, I feel like those small references are going to go a long way :D

Tonight I just finished Anno's Cock scene under [=Surprise=], which is the interaction between Bianca, Anno, and Syri in the bars! I really liked writing this one, especially as it was an opportunity for multi-cocked PCs to enjoy their extra equipment. I'll have to write Anno's scene in this instance with Vag-only PCs tomorrow. If you have the time, please comment on these!

Afterward, I'll write Syri's interactions when on Mhen'ga. Vag-only PC and Bianca give Syri a blowjob after PC gets off, and Bianca services both if PC has a Cock)

I see the page count starting to bloat on this one but I just have a lot of scenes that come to mind :oops:...

But, after I finish all the [StealthSex] content, I'll just have the boulder to chip away at in Bianca's ship sex scenes and the ship content with applicable crew members.

Reactions: Libelous

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
I really, really like this character, but I had some thoughts, opinions, and critiques even if they're too little, too late.

• Firstly, for this type of game, the I feel the usage of marriage is too, er, liberal. The game hasn't really developed this universe's rules around matrimony outside of it's allusion to Christianity, "the church of the one", and what's can be gleamed from the prologue about Steel's parents. Is it more a formal thing, symbolic, contractual, etc. We don't have it in writing. It's kind of touched on with Kaska in Gasigoth with her charges including polygamy but I faintly remember Fen saying that was a gag and made up off the top of his head since...Savin, I think, hadn't really made the list of what their crimes were and he needed to fill 'em with something. I would simply recommend toning it down to a maybe kind of thing, and maybe check Word of God about marriage.
  • The second thing is her age. I'm all for her being MILFy, et al., but you have Steel and Bianca mentioning kids, which, let me preface it with "my opinion", is immersion breaking when I remembered you wrote her as 47. Unless I missed it, your character is a 47 year old woman who hasn't taken any age therapy treatments taking about having children. This just kind of rubs me wrong as it would certainly be on the tail end of her biological capability to carry children. I don't know if this would bother anyone else but you have an easy way around this a saying her second husband talked her into using some of the money she earned being doctor to wealthy clientele, or aging her down to about 42 or 43- which would be better in my opinion, even if it makes the time-table of her life tighter, it'd probably be less immersion breaking. (In case of a counterpoint, Azra states she's also 47, but she has or planned to take age treatments and Suula's live 3/2 or 4/3 the life span of [real] humans, helping keep my disbelief suspended about the prospect of 'studding'.)
  • Speaking of the second husband; I like how dark a turn that is. I feel it's a nice reminder that even with this chromed, sexually liberated "future" that there are still vicious predators wondering around and I personally hope you stick to your guns about her daughter being dead. Ah, let me elaborate. Unlike some of the other posters, I see her happy ending being her relationship with Steel. Bringing back the daughter would undermine the growth Bianca's character has undergone in dealing with the loss of her family and her accepting Steel into her life, defeating the point of her character arc by pulling her away from the forward current she's on, and leaving Steel in a sort of 'replacement goldfish' place.
  • Now back to the second husband, I found Bianca's summation for his actions confusing. The way Dian is portrayed, I find it hard to believe he would have pissed someone off so horribly that they would do what fuckface did. In my opinion, though it would make little sense in why he kept tormenting her, it would be more effective, to me, if the second husband was simply a random predator that found a vulnerable widow and took advantage of her in one of the sickest ways possible. Or you could add a sentence to help flesh out the motive.
  • Lastly, off the top of my head, when Bianca is describing her mods and mentions the bit about 'a tail for every lover', I figured this was a chekov's gun(men?) for her to grow a third tail after her and Steel became lovers. Not something important but it could be a touching one-off blurb/scene.

All said, I really enjoyed this character so far and I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this until it's shot down or implemented.

Edit: Tried reformatting the comment since it didn't post as I typed it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I really, really like this character, but I had some thoughts, opinions, and critiques even if they're too little, too late.

• Firstly, for this type of game, the I feel the usage of marriage is too, er, liberal. The game hasn't really developed this universe's rules around matrimony outside of it's allusion to Christianity, "the church of the one", and what's can be gleamed from the prologue about Steel's parents. Is it more a formal thing, symbolic, contractual, etc. We don't have it in writing. It's kind of touched on with Kaska in Gasigoth with her charges including polygamy but I faintly remember Fen saying that was a gag and made up off the top of his head since...Savin, I think, hadn't really made the list of what their crimes were and he needed to fill 'em with something. I would simply recommend toning it down to a maybe kind of thing, and maybe check Word of God about marriage.
  • The second thing is her age. I'm all for her being MILFy, et al., but you have Steel and Bianca mentioning kids, which, let me preface it with "my opinion", is immersion breaking when I remembered you wrote her as 47. Unless I missed it, your character is a 47 year old woman who hasn't taken any age therapy treatments taking about having children. This just kind of rubs me wrong as it would certainly be on the tail end of her biological capability to carry children. I don't know if this would bother anyone else but you have an easy way around this a saying her second husband talked her into using some of the money she earned being doctor to wealthy clientele, or aging her down to about 42 or 43- which would be better in my opinion, even if it makes the time-table of her life tighter, it'd probably be less immersion breaking. (In case of a counterpoint, Azra states she's also 47, but she has or planned to take age treatments and Suula's live 3/2 or 4/3 the life span of [real] humans, helping keep my disbelief suspended about the prospect of 'studding'.)
  • Speaking of the second husband; I like how dark a turn that is. I feel it's a nice reminder that even with this chromed, sexually liberated "future" that there are still vicious predators wondering around and I personally hope you stick to your guns about her daughter being dead. Ah, let me elaborate. Unlike some of the other posters, I see her happy ending being her relationship with Steel. Bringing back the daughter would undermine the growth Bianca's character has undergone in dealing with the loss of her family and her accepting Steel into her life, defeating the point of her character arc by pulling her away from the forward current she's on, and leaving Steel in a sort of 'replacement goldfish' place.
  • Now back to the second husband, I found Bianca's summation for his actions confusing. The way Dian is portrayed, I find it hard to believe he would have pissed someone off so horribly that they would do what fuckface did. In my opinion, though it would make little sense in why he kept tormenting her, it would be more effective, to me, if the second husband was simply a random predator that found a vulnerable widow and took advantage of her in one of the sickest ways possible. Or you could add a sentence to help flesh out the motive.
  • Lastly, off the top of my head, when Bianca is describing her mods and mentions the bit about 'a tail for every lover', I figured this was a chekov's gun(men?) for her to grow a third tail after her and Steel became lovers. Not something important but it could be a touching one-off blurb/scene.

All said, I really enjoyed this character so far and I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this until it's shot down or implemented.

Edit: Tried reformatting the comment since it didn't post as I typed it.

I'm glad to receive this commentary. I've rarely received something in this vein.

1. I'm not sure how to approach this, off the top of my head. I don't know what you mean by toning it down, I'd need to know where the concern stems from. Is it something she says or is it something that the player can spark?

2. This one I'm not sure also how I can respond to adequately. I'm sure a lot of people would just say 'handwave it, space magic' etc.

But I will say, I don't plan on writing any sincere pregnancy content for Bianca. Should the player decide to take the relationship that far, she has implied over the course of the dialogue options she would not have kids until they were finished with Victor's task, she is the kind of person who wants both parents around. So if there was ever an epilogue - a series of vignettes to end the game - then it would happen there. I doubt there's a reason in the technological state of the UGC she wouldn't be able to bear healthy kids. The PC's quest isn't likely to take many years either. That's all what went into my thought process.

3. It's a hard decision, truly. I have put a lot more thought into that then I've let on, mostly because TiTS is not a book, but an interactive adventure. And if there's one thing I do when I work, I take on a lot of the burden. I want to shoulder as much as I can and see what happens. In this instance, I want the player to have a lot to do and I would like to keep adding more and this part of her character has potential in either direction.

4. I can only say what goes through my head during this. As another poster observed, life can be difficult. She would not know what Dian's early life was like, since my intention with writing him as explained by her is that he was taciturn and sincere, focused only on the future. This description is most apparent in her mentioning his sheer investment in their children. She also mentions that she heard gossip surrounding his addition to the crew of the ship she was on, that he was involved in some serious scrapes. I wanted him to have the risk of enemies by establishing that detail in her stories, etc.

5. That is exactly what is meant ;)

In light of working on Bianca (it's already been 2 months somehow) there's still worry for me. I've kind of stopped looking at the creativity and scenes in play and being worried about the prose. I recently touched up all the original sex scenes (in Part 1, and I've been working on Part 2's but I got distracted by some gaming time :p) with a lot more imagery because of Fenoxo's Bored Jumper which I absolutely loved. And when I read it, I instantly felt I wasn't living up to the standards set by others.

Do you think you might have anything to say about the quality of writing, too? The consistency of the character matters, absolutely, but the greatest worry I have is that it feels dull to even read.

Oh, and for what it's worth, it's not too late to say anything. It would be if it was accepted, but that verdict will take quite some time!

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017

Regarding the marriage bit, It's mostly in the var 1 of the int cuddle and the confession scene. The main issue/hang up is that in Int. Cud. Var 1, the inner monologue describes an overly romanticization of their future, name dropping marriage. Don't get me wrong, I truly like having not just sexable characters, but romantic interests in this game, it's one of the reasons Fisianna is one of my favorite characters in the game, but this is provided after the confront with 51+ affection, a relatively mild bar mechanics wise and still relatively early on in the progression of the relationship. I would say to either soften that section up by romanticizing a future with her as a possibility or parsing off such a heavy visual by requiring a lover status. It's much more mild in the confession scene with her just saying she'd happily marry you, where is where the original this-sticks-out-to-me came from and made me back track on it. I really don't have much to offer in alternatives or changes simply because, as I had tried to put words too, marriage seems like an odd bump in the game. It seems to be relatively held in the same regards as it is in real life with the three examples in game I can think of; Anno and Syri's parents in the puppy slutmas event, the snippets in the prologue about Steel's parents, and the Reasners on Uveto. As sparse as the information is, the Dorna parents seemed monogamous to me, I don't remember any tidbits about Victor sleeping around anymore after he marries Steel's mom, and I'm not sure about the Reasners (At first it seemed like she was cheating with you and now I think the expansion paints them being in an open marriage when I peeked on it two months+ ago, but I don't really know those character's well.)

Surprisingly, I kind of like that you don't actually plan preg content for her, as far to much of it is just kind of 'this happened, change the stats!'. That a lot of the preg content feels...hollow(?) has had me thinking about trying to write something to help make the kids less 'numbers on paper' and hopefully something more fleshed out like Ellie's (post-)preg content. Granted the age and having kids thing is likely me nitpicking, but I imagined (headcanoned) Steel's quest to take ~8 to 14 months to complete though player agency can change that to, well weeks or centuries in game, so waiting so long for kids just made me think realistically about someone in their late 40s conceiving. And the mentioning of her taking age treatments was my suggesting of using established technology to waylay my disbelief.
I couldn't shuffle this in above but I think you wrote it well in describing how or if they'd have kids and I wasn't intending to critique that. It's certainly in character for her to feel that way to me and is a rather reasonable stance for the character to have.
I can't really say much to this; I still think the daughter being truly deceased would be for the best for Bianca's character growth and narrative arc, but the slimeball still being alive, say in bondage (not the kinky kind) to pirates in a (off the top of my head) labor camp or shanghai'd crew member on a pirate's boat would open up a future quest xpac on helping Bianca get some closure and help bring a sense of justice to the situation. But I can't emphasize enough that in my view, which I'm seeing unnecessarily realistically, the daughter being savable would skewer Bianca and Steel's relationship because Bianca, as you've written her and in my interpretation of her, isn't the kind of character that would keep away from her daughter who would be in a state were she would need a great amount of care and rehabilitation if it was even possible. I don't mean to be pessimistic/pushy/rude about this. There's possibly a way to make this narrative work and I've just not considered it, but this is my opinion.

Hmm, again the only thing I can say is what I've seen in the media and been told by family, etc. In the (US) military, differences and petty matters get sorted out fast in basic and there's typically a filial bond, to a degree, with immediate social circles, and those that aren't mentally healthy usually get washed out pretty quickly. With Ausurs generally being portrayed as one of the most get-along species, I found it unlikely, though not implausible, for Dian to inspire such lingering hatred even in someone with an mental disorder (which wouldn't be likely to long con this kind of scenario anyways). Though that 'early life' bit would undercut all of this concern.

Last response; that might be...too meta. I think this would be an argument of 'showing vs. telling'. Bianca growing a third tail would be narrative short hand for the extent her feelings for Steel have grown. If you're going to have it be true lovers, then this needs to be told to the player in some form: "One for Dian, and one," Biance pauses, narrowing her eyes as her smile widens, her tails swishing coquettishly behind her, "for you." Otherwise, it's still implied to be because of/for her second husband rather than Steel.

Also, I had a thought about pacing if you don't mind. The relief scenes could be paced with an order of hand job/fingering/goo relief at 31+ familiarity, the blowjob at 41+ familiarity, and thigh sex being available at 50+ familiarity sans confronting. This is just me spit balling but I think it would lend an air of progression and ramping up their bonding and make her seem less easy, especially with how good those Bj scenes are and the rut parser for the thigh sex scene.

For your last concern, it'll be a couple more days for me (waiting for my weekend) to really dive into and evaluate the docs critically since that will take...a while, and I want to give the best look over I can. But more or less, Bianca's character seems mostly consistent, though her introversion when she's first encounterable in the bars seems very contrasted to her extroversion while on the job or in the wilds. It's clear she's meant to be more subdued because of exhaustion but she kind of overplays her trying to be on the down-low in my opinion.

I think she's well written, though there is an occasional bit every now and then, I roughly remember, where your relative inexperience could be felt (please don't think I'm trying to be condescending, I'm still an amateur writer myself), though I'm blanking on where exactly. I quite enjoyed reading this, but this is also the kind of character I'd eat up in this game. Her motives and drives are relatable and understandable, and her tragedy gives her depth and empathic reasoning for her views on matters typically just assumed to be 'good' things (mods in general, not just the treatment which already has an understandable squick response from some players). I can only speak for me, but I am definitely a subset of the game's demographic that desires characters like her.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I changed the [IntCuddle] scene to only be available if Bianca is made a lover. I didn't think of it that way before, now it seems far more fitting, a bit of extra discovery. I also added the Familiarity requirements for the sex scenes, progression also made perfect sense there. For pregnancy content I'm much the same way, it doesn't mean anything to me in this game. It's not really substantial unless the writing also goes into detail for the kids, which I understand might be pushing the boundaries a bit. It can play into a series of epilogues, absolutely, but it's a lot of extra work that isn't very rewarding nor satisfying from my perspective.

For her tails, the second tail was for her second husband when she felt like she'd recovered. A third tail would be for Steele.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Oh, then I misunderstood that wink and nudge about her tails.

So, sex scenes soon plz? Need drink, am thirsty. Very thirsty. (kappa)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It's been a month and a half since I've posted in this thread. I think people deserve an update, though I haven't made any major progress on Bianca. For now she is on the back burner, but I've been regularly returning to Part 1 to re-read and edit things since I think Fen is getting closer to reviewing her. Relatively speaking. I want to re-read it once more in the coming days and, of course, return to Part 2, which needs a serious edit like I gave Part 1 a while ago and, you know, it needs to be finished!

I also spoke with B, Paige's writer about interaction between the characters because Paige now has a formal 'Sleep With' option as part of her Cuddling ExPac. There will be some love between the two :)

But that aside, here's what's happened. After the last post in this thread, I was indulging my writing boner for the 'Bored Jumper' enemy on Zheng Shi. To my joy, Fen noticed the scenes I wrote and was happy with them. From there, I completed another Bored Jumper document which is submitted, and Fen also asked me to work on a third project for them which I've recently thrown on his pile. That's about 53k words of futa bunny and, according to Ardia in Zheng Shi, the Jumpers are the top gang. That means there may be even more tricksy rabbit love in the future :oops:

I'm taking a mite break for now, just a day, perhaps two, because I feel creatively tapped out; my well has run dry, and I need it to refill. Doesn't mean I don't edit or re-read stuff though.

But I would like to share more of my ideas! I am going to outline a fight for another Zheng Shi gang, 'Rat's Raiders', a Robin Hood-styled Rodenian/half-Rodenian bunch, and work on a 3vPC fight. Plenty of threesome stuff if I can align it with Fen's vision for them. Every project I've worked on for TiTS has been new to me, so it's going to be time to try writing an enemy encounter.

That isn't the only thing I've done either. There was a time when writing Bianca I thought about making her grow a dick. There were a couple future unique scenes I wanted to write for her and the idea for making her futa, if even temporarily, were some 'Roleplay' scenes where she sets up your room on the ship for some long lovin'. This idea was bad, because that'd require rewriting everything and also it would have only mattered for that one scene, really. And Bianca, as the doc's readers know, is a loving MILF who treats the player as an equal partner.

I decided, then, from that idea... to outline an assistant to Bianca. I only wrote 1000 words for her, appearance and ideas. You should feel free to criticize this, but it wouldn't be hard to slot in at all, and Bianca, if accepted, will be a character things can always add to. Especially anyone else's characters. And of course, she'll always appear on the new rush planets. But not Zheng Shi of course for obvious reasons :p

This is the appearance for her I drafted in my journal. Always write down your ideas.
{ifBooth: You scramble to examine the lightly hopping laquine. Even though you're a very-important-patient, you still can't spend too long ogling a bunny. /ifRandom: Here in the wilds, you have ample time to analyze the fuzzy rabbit, still bouncing as sweat drips down her ears. /ifBar: The lights, dimmed for comfort, illuminate the jumping jackrabbit who hops even in her seat across from you, giving you time to look her over.}

The physician-in-training Reina Harper stands just shy above six feet, but her manners are anything but bashful. Her bright blue eyes shine with every word that tumbles out of her mouth underneath a playfully twitching nose. She has a magnificently cute, short-muzzled lapine face topped with a head of ruffled and somewhat curly strawberry-blonde lush fur passing as hair - the longest bangs kiss the nape of her neck. Her long, lop ears round out just above her hip when standing straight, and a long, equine-like tail made up of rich downy fur swings never endingly behind her. At her happiest, it thumps with a blur.

There isn't an ounce of exhaustion behind Reina's eyes, but she's certainly damp in several places. Bianca must keep her very busy!

Her fragrant, well-groomed fur is mostly white with dark grey splotches found mostly on her arms and ears. Her sharp eyes, glowing with similar luminosity to Bianca's, are bright blue dishes that float in the center of faint white sclera - when they move, it's easy to feel awed by her attention. Her fingers and surely her toes, non-threatening leporine mits all, have bright pink pads underneath them and on the palms. Her hands, smaller than an average person's, look adorable as she blithely flexes and gestures.

Reina's body is the very definition of lithe. Her biceps are detailed and hardened, but the overlaid flesh is just supple enough to ripple with each exertion. Her round face and luscious, pink lips spread easily for every smile. Below her breasts - beautifully perky C-cup mounds that she enjoys thrusting out - is a taut tummy that swells out into a wide waist and broad, perfectly shaped ass, giving her the ideal rabbit-like appearance. Her legs are long and curvy but stacked with muscle from what must be years of aerobic exercise.

Over her body, she proudly wears her buttoned U.G.C. uniform, identifying her as a med student if you look closely at the ribbons on her shoulder. It's a tight white and sky-blue outfit that covers her whole body down to the knees and elbows. From there, she leaves her paws uncovered but wears a knee-high pair of boots that are stained from time spent in the wilderness. You begin to blush as you {ifBar: think about the /else: zero in on the} ultra-thick bulge between her strong thighs. {ifRandom: She notes your embarrassed curiosity with a sultry grin and an erotic pat to her groin.}

Her manhood is sealed tightly under her uniform, only visible if you get close enough. A thick, equine-shaped bulge is pressed against her crotch covering, as good an indicator of her laquine pride as any. It sits atop the throne that is her prodigious sack{, pcTalkedHerself: and you know that behind her balls is her deep, warm horse cunt. /else: though you're not sure if she's also got the girly bits hidden under there just yet.} You are, however, confident that there is one asshole between her butt cheeks, right where it belongs.

{ifRandom: Her provocative masturbations leave you feeling a little flushed.} Still, all in all, Reina is a perky bunny with an infectious desire for distraction. She pays constant attention to everyone around her, always alert and ready to jump into action be it an emergency or a simple request. Just looking at her carefree smile puts you at ease, and you get the feeling if you or anyone else called for her, she'd be bounding her way across the planet to help.
I can sum up the way Reina acts with one joke: "If an ausar gave birth in public, d'ya think she'd get cited for littering?"

Well, that's my update. In 4 months, I have written 157160 words for TiTS. I can't wait to make more. And to be honest, the Rat's Raider enemies and their scenes are gripping me. I feel like I'm going to smash that out hard. I've learned a lot since the Jumper Scenes I wrote, and I definitely feel more confident than when I was putting Bianca together.

Thank you to everyone, and to Fenoxo as well. It can only get better from here.

Last edited:

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Will the culprits behind the
gas attack and/or the bombing ever be expanded upon? Because I'd REALLY like to smash them into the dirt!
Great stuff, btw! If you couldn't tell, I'm invested!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Will the culprits behind the
gas attack and/or the bombing ever be expanded upon? Because I'd REALLY like to smash them into the dirt!
Great stuff, btw! If you couldn't tell, I'm invested!

It'd be a stretch to try and tie that into anything the player is doing now, since those stories were from her earliest life several decades back. Plus, they were left vague from her point of view. I'm a font of ideas but there'd be no way to make it about Bianca if anything was written up, since it's well in the past and she and the PC are out on the frontier. And, of course, she's avoiding her career.

There is still an idea I'll be sitting on for something that does involve Bianca in it, but that can only manifest a long time from now. And only if both parts are accepted!

Reactions: General Drayfox

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
It'd be a stretch to try and tie that into anything the player is doing now, since those stories were from her earliest life several decades back. Plus, they were left vague from her point of view. I'm a font of ideas but there'd be no way to make it about Bianca if anything was written up, since it's well in the past and she and the PC are out on the frontier. And, of course, she's avoiding her career.

There is still an idea I'll be sitting on for something that does involve Bianca in it, but that can only manifest a long time from now. And only if both parts are accepted!
May i ask, how Bianca react towards Frostwyrm and kips, especially if B will be allowed to write kip follower?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
May i ask, how Bianca react towards Frostwyrm and kips, especially if B will be allowed to write kip follower?

During writing for Bianca, I eventually learned about the Frostwyrm expansion and stuck a bandaid if under the player telling Bianca a story.

{If PC Defeated the Frostwyrm, doesn't have to be killed:

Ha. You've got one crazy story, and you're not sure if Bianca will believe it. You ask if she's ever been to a core planet called Uveto.

"I have not, [pc.name]. But, try me!" She exclaims.

"I fought a dragon, and won." You state flatly. Bianca raises one eyebrow and doesn't know which expression to settle her pretty face on. <i>A dragon?</i> she asks. "A dragon."

You pull up the appropriate page on the Frostwyrm in your codex and pass it to Bianca who looks at it with disdain and some fear. She then looks at you, her hands trembling a bit, and back to the codex. "You fought <i>this</i> monster!? How... this can't be right, but…"

You give her a very smug grin, accepting your codex back. "It's a psionically capable creature, able to project a shield with its mind somehow. It being the size of a ship is another thing, but I brought it down after it sought to intimidate me."

"You fought a dragon for that..!?" Bianca all but shouts. You can only nod.

"I don't think I will ever fully comprehend you, [pc.name] Steele... but, I believe you. And you know what?" Bianca muses with a dopey grin, "I bet your dad didn't slay a dragon."

Yeah, he probably laid it. You both laugh uproariously.

{If PC Bred Frostwyrm: As soon as the laughter dies down, your thoughts turn back to the tryst you had with such a creature and hope she's not intruding on your shameless boasting right now. You avert your gaze from Bianca for the time being...}
}

I'm not privy to B's work, but if it's non-incestuous then there will be mention of it. I don't know quite how that mention will go, not knowing anything about further Eldest writing, but it'll be there. Like with Shade, though, there's a little line under the player mentioning it that, if the PC is keeping her as a lover, then something something "you're not about to tell Bianca that you and Shade are still at it."

She wouldn't approve of sexual blood relations :p

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
During writing for Bianca, I eventually learned about the Frostwyrm expansion and stuck a bandaid if under the player telling Bianca a story.

I'm not privy to B's work, but if it's non-incestuous then there will be mention of it. I don't know quite how that mention will go, not knowing anything about further Eldest writing, but it'll be there. Like with Shade, though, there's a little line under the player mentioning it that, if the PC is keeping her as a lover, then something something "you're not about to tell Bianca that you and Shade are still at it."

She wouldn't approve of sexual blood relations :p

So for now what happens on Uveto, stays on Uveto. Ty for your answer, hope when you finish writing her main content Fen will approve it right away, such a good doctor deserve lots of love.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I also spoke with B, Paige's writer about interaction between the characters because Paige now has a formal 'Sleep With' option as part of her Cuddling ExPac. There will be some love between the two :)

Oh my goodness I cannot express how happy I am to read this :yes:

The Bored Jumper was an amazing read and I can't wait to read on the 'Rat Raiders' once they become a thing.

That_Guy98

Oct 4, 2018
I just got done lookin at the part 2 doc for Bianca and was wondering if its complete and if so if its just waitin for the right time to be implemented at a later date after a few other projects get in. it doesn't look like there are any half finished parts of the doc with whats there but that doesn't mean you aren't planin on adding anything else

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I just got done lookin at the part 2 doc for Bianca and was wondering if its complete and if so if its just waitin for the right time to be implemented at a later date after a few other projects get in. it doesn't look like there are any half finished parts of the doc with whats there but that doesn't mean you aren't planin on adding anything else

Far from done, sorry.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
Anyway, I think Bianca is hottest MILF in this game, Azra is just as sexy, but the sex scenes are a little less than Bianca's, Especially for the heroine.

Last edited: