[Part 1 Implemented] Dr. Bianca Ketria - Wandering Fox Milf Doctor

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hi. I started following TiTS when it was born and I played CoC a lot before that. I started working on this project on April 10, just after CoC2 was announced and I felt inspired by that a lot of the new content for TiTS in 2018. I thought it'd be fun to try and make a meaningful contribution to the game. The brief bullet point and link to the doc is as follows:

• Bianca is a wandering doctor NPC that will be added to all story planets part of the Planet Rush, following a strict schedule. This will spice up exploration for new and old games and provide a couple of ancillary features on the gameplay end.
  • Bianca is a modded human, a MILFy Fox (only ears, eyes, and two tails). These two things I felt that TiTS was lacking in, especially the former after Mrs. Reasner leaves Uveto.
  • I wanted to try to write a character that will allow the player to swap stories with them. She will respond to every conversation option. She tells stories and the player can share their own exploits.
  • I have commented lines on the document showing that I want to make Bianca interact with other NPCs. This idea also cemented itself as I caught a few announcements from Savin about CoC2. To this end, if I am allowed, I would like to write sex scenes and even some 'team building' exercises involving other crew members and NPCs to add some zest to currently existing and future areas, permission willing.

Part 1 for Submission: Dr. Bianca Ketria - Part 1 (Core)
Part 2 for Review: Dr. Bianca Ketria - Part 2 (Love & Sexpac)

Update Log
May 6
-Added Scenes to Bianca's Treatment functions for her to react to Parasites and Cure SSTDs, based on Lashcharge's suggestion.
-Fixed some scene tags and cleaned up organization.

May 7
-Added two scenes. One to [Cuddle] repeat encounters and one to [IntCuddle].
-Proofread everything to the best of my ability and everything there, as far as I can determine, is as consistent as it can be. Bunch of minor changes.
-Added some [Leave] scenes that I forgot in the middle of everything.
-Added scene tags, time passage, other things that happen as a result of doing things.

May 10
-Fine-tooth edit for all 150 pages in the full doc. The document has been split to facilitate proper submission.
-This covers every single bit of story content for consistency and fluidity. All that's left is Sex.

May 11
-All sex scenes written for Bianca's [SpendTime] option in the wild.
-After review, Bianca can be formally submitted to Fenoxo.

May 14
-Bianca Part 1 has been submitted. Thanks to all reviewers and editors for making the last steps possible.

May 24
-Posted Bianca Part 2
-Added the scenes [Ambush], [Mutual], and [Confess]
-Added the first time scene to [ComeToShip]
-The usual, accruing minor changes, some to [IntCuddle].

May 27
-Added [ComeToShip] scenes to support Anno and Kase sleeping with the PC. Nothing else yet.
-Wrote [Hands] scene for [StealthSex].

May 28
-Wrote [Mouth] scene for [StealthSex].

May 29
-Wrote [Chest] scene for [StealthSex].

Original Text
I've studied similar projects to form Bianca. I've been handling it very slowly and carefully, trying to adapt to a suitable writing formula for this kind of thing and I get stressed wondering if I did this or that right and I am constantly worrying about my organization. I didn't want to post a random idea about it and have nothing to show and I wanted to make some headway into it before sharing my progress. What I've posted now is all of the non-sex scenes completed. I have only lightly edited everything and there may be an out of place comment or two but now that I am at this point I feel it's time to share what I've done. That being said, there's one Kissing scene that's my practice at writing smut into this.

I understand that this sort of work was a huge undertaking and I could have started elsewhere but I wanted to try and cover a lot of bases and work with a wider variety of content all in one so I could learn and practice. I haven't seen a clear cut roadmap or goals list for either CoC2 or TiTS and I am not sure what's really in demand, what needs to be worked on, what is in the future, or a list of who exactly is working on what etc, so I just went all in on something. The MO does seem to be "want it, write it" after all.

One thing that I want to acknowledge as I'm sure it will come up. Over the past few weeks as I've worked on this I have been lurking in the FenChat discord occasionally during breaks on my job and I've read several posts here and there on the forum critical about these kinds of contributions. Which I understand, it's in the stickies too. If it ends up being bad and or undesirable please just let me know where it went wrong. I also know that some players aren't fans of drama in characters, but the reason I've written a little in is because I enjoy in-depth interaction that leads to a long-term pay off. One of the neat little things I like in other NPCs like Paige is just being able to pet them then lead into sex etc, and Bianca being a space doctor means she should have some stories to tell.

My last input is that I also needed to hurry to have something presentable because I only just learned yesterday that there was a submission similar to mine posted by LashCharge, Makius, a recruitable doctor. I hope that I'm not stepping on any toes with this. That also being said, Bianca is not a potential crew member at this time.

Well, that's everything. Thank you for any time you might spend looking at this.

Last edited:

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Thats look promising, good luck in finishing such an ambitious project.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
All 137 pages (at the time of reading) were an absolute delight to read (bonus points since she's a MILFy fox lady :allears:). Really good character dept and backstory that also shines some light for the different adventures and paths the PC has taken also crew members. Captivated with a range of emotions (from joy, to cheeky flirting and romance, to despair and comfort) and character development. I would absolutely love to see her in the game. I can't wait for more updates :toot:

I also love that you encounter her in 3 different places (bar, booth & the wild)

Last edited:
Reactions: William.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Can see be romanced by a steele who has taken the treatment or a certain kind of treatment as male and female are different from each other. Also will she get over treatment steele once she comes to grips with the situation with her daughter and husband since steele can still retain their intelligence

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
o_O jeez, such a large project for a new writer (to this site mind you!) just hope you don't burn yourself out.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have some news to go with an update today. First, I added scenes for Bianca reacting to players with SSTDs and Visible Parasites. I'm going to be re-reading through them now just to make sure it flows cleanly, but I made a point of 'modularizing' a lot of the design to make addition and removal pretty easy. If you want to help check for consistency, please check the outline on the doc and read:

[LineUp] First Encounter down to [TouchFluffy]
Random Encounter [First] down to [NoCure]

After that I'm going to tag every main scene on the outline with tags, such as "this takes X minutes, player is Y". I plan on re-reading everything again for flow and consistency and just to make sure it's rock solid.

Then it's straight to smut writing.

As for my last bit of news, especially in light of Quiet Coyote's post, I'm considering splitting the doc because it's pretty big. But before I do that I have to make sure all the above looks good. Without a doubt, the sex scenes (and I'm inspired) are going to add up a lot so it's more than likely going to happen. Thankfully with the Familiarity measurement and the way I set it up to lock at 50%, that means if it is split, then part 2 will just be the other half that continues her character. If you've seen the talk scenes, you'll note the more personal stuff and the lion's share of sex are locked to bar encounters.

Oh also, I'm still looking to hear input on Bianca's issues with overmodded/oversexed individuals. Before I read up on the recently added 'Taint' I singled 'The Treatment' out as being most egregious to her. I haven't yet accounted for the player doing it after 51% Familiarity onward but at that point it seems appropriate for her to trust the player didn't lose their most important faculties to it.

One thing that might seem like a possibility is that she will just cut off all contact with you if you do certain things and that's sort of the last bit of character development I'm struggling to iron out. Sure, if slavery ever becomes a moneymaking method she'll bail but as for mods...

Based on what Taint is, I could just change it to that since it damages the player in a similar way if it goes too high. But it's a weird spot and I'd like to hear others on this.

All 137 pages (at the time of reading) were an absolute delight to read

You've helped make a lot of fixes and caught a lot of my bread crumb mess, thank you for posting here as well.

Dude... That backstory is too damn heavy. Holy shit.

I hope it's not the kind of heavy that ruins it all for you.

o_O jeez, such a large project for a new writer (to this site mind you!) just hope you don't burn yourself out.

Making this thread ensures I won't flake. With people having contributed to the editing and helped with my questions my responsibility is to see it through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libelous

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh yeah. I admit, I haven't read the doc (Don't want spoilers), but I can already tell the other doctor submission ain't got nothing on this!

Speaking of which, if this gets in, will there eventually be a crew member xpac?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh yeah. I admit, I haven't read the doc (Don't want spoilers), but I can already tell the other doctor submission ain't got nothing on this!

Speaking of which, if this gets in, will there eventually be a crew member xpac?

The Makius submission has dibs on that as far as I understand all of the new and currently submitted content. I haven't read Makius in detail myself. Because that character is to be recruitable, it was another reason to sideline Bianca. I would be lying if I said I didn't want her to be a crew member, but the idea I had going into it was that she could join when all new ships get added and there is a functioning medbay for her to staff on a fleet vessel of some kind. Otherwise, her skills mean she's limited in function. I make up for her not being crew in three ways:

1. The majority of sex scenes unlock after getting deep enough into a relationship, allowing the player to bring her back to their ship to engage in a lot of different acts.
2. I haven't looked over the menus yet to figure out the logistics of this, but I want the player to be able to use their codex to call Bianca to their ship if she's not at her booth or the bar and they're on the same planet as her. Basically, call her from the field for a visit.
3. She will be updated to travel to every Rush Planet as they become available.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
For the treatment overmodded i would like for her to accept that kind of steele after hearing her backstory and spending time with her as they slowly become lovers. Also will there be dates or events planned with the milf doc

M

MateMint

I hope it's not the kind of heavy that ruins it all for you.

I don't know to be honest. It's a great character and the backstory adds a lot of empathy from the PC's perspective. Really gives us a look at the dark side of the universe from a normal person's perspective.

Guess I'm just a sucker for happy endings. Life can hard and unforgiving sometimes, but I'd like Bianca to get a message from her daughter to find out she survived and got cured e.g: Her being found by a good-hearted man. Got treated and un-modded back to a normal person. Then Bianca could find out she has grandchildren or something like that.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The Makius submission has dibs on that as far as I understand all of the new and currently submitted content. I haven't read Makius in detail myself. Because that character is to be recruitable, it was another reason to sideline Bianca. I would be lying if I said I didn't want her to be a crew member, but the idea I had going into it was that she could join when all new ships get added and there is a functioning medbay for her to staff on a fleet vessel of some kind. Otherwise, her skills mean she's limited in function. I make up for her not being crew in three ways:

1. The majority of sex scenes unlock after getting deep enough into a relationship, allowing the player to bring her back to their ship to engage in a lot of different acts.
2. I haven't looked over the menus yet to figure out the logistics of this, but I want the player to be able to use their codex to call Bianca to their ship if she's not at her booth or the bar and they're on the same planet as her. Basically, call her from the field for a visit.
3. She will be updated to travel to every Rush Planet as they become available.
Well, theoretically speaking, a ship the size of a fleet vessel would need a decent number of medical personnel on standby. Maybe (and I know this is kinda stupid but I just wanna put it out there) she could be recruited and she would partner up and work with Makius? You would have to ask Lashcharge for permission, but it would be very interesting to see these two characters interact and work together. Plus, it would be a great setup for a three-way!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
For the treatment overmodded i would like for her to accept that kind of steele after hearing her backstory and spending time with her as they slowly become lovers. Also will there be dates or events planned with the milf doc

Sorry I didn't respond to this too.

Future plans, dates. Absolutely. Part of 'team building' exercise in the doc was Bianca paying for Steele's crew and certain friends to visit a luxury station. Artificial hot springs, all-star pampering, the works. Idea also included idea of crew-wide orgy, but with Steele focusing on Bianca all the same.

As for dates, had one idea particularly where Bianca would want to take Steele dancing somewhere. Her interest in dancing isn't in the document as is, but would come up for that event and such.

Well, theoretically speaking, a ship the size of a fleet vessel would need a decent number of medical personnel on standby. Maybe (and I know this is kinda stupid but I just wanna put it out there) she could be recruited and she would partner up and work with Makius? You would have to ask Lashcharge for permission, but it would be very interesting to see these two characters interact and work together. Plus, it would be a great setup for a three-way!

We'll just have to see where time takes this.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I added two scenes. One to [Cuddle] and one to [IntCuddle], extra variants for more floof and love. Also proofread everything to the best I can determine. It won't be the last time, when I split it they'll be run over again of course. Tentative decision on splits has been reached too and I've decided, especially after one of those scenes I wrote, that one more scene will be added to Random Encounter sex: good old fashioned Thigh Sex.

Part 1 Bianca - Booth, Random Encounter, Bar encounters. Sex in random encounters. All talk scenes. No [Cuddle]
Part 2 Bianca - [Cuddle] will be added, since the relationship hinges on this. Then all the sex and such will follow 51-100% familiarity.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Could steele find and rescue the daughter through different ways aka fight a lot of people, fuck a lot of people or use a shit ton of money to hire a detective and merc group before sending the daughter to a top hospital

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Could steele find and rescue the daughter through different ways aka fight a lot of people, fuck a lot of people or use a shit ton of money to hire a detective and merc group before sending the daughter to a top hospital

Aw you had to go and give me one hell of an idea in the shower.

There is foundation for a very short quest...

We'll see, the base documents come first :)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
A double post but asking for input again!

I passed out earlier today and didn't get to doing the splits on the time I wanted but I'm finishing up one now, for the 0-50% progression. As you might have seen, there are a lot of scene variants depending on the Familiarity measurement, and there are a lot of changes that come with 51-100%, which is what takes place after taking the relationship with Bianca to the next step.

I am going to leave all of those variants in the Part 1 document so that they would be coded in properly and simply referenced when it starts rising again in the Part 2 (S)expansion. If there's anyone to comment on this, is this ideal? Seems simpler that way. I won't get Bianca under 100 pages but at least this meters things out and keeps it focused and keep all the important references for later content in. Part 1 will add her as an NPC to encounter in a variety of ways and Part 2 can add the relationship.

I'll post links to the two documents when I have them and they'll deprecate the full document, since they are just straight copies stripped down for purpose. But the original will still be useful to see the organization of it all anyhow.

That aside, I hope that after the last few days of a bunch of people reading and editing it that it must seem in good shape. There haven't been any comments suggesting this or that scene or paragraph should be removed for an explicit reason, only a few consistency checks and a boatload of typos and grammar checks. So, I hope 'no news is good news' in this case. If not, don't hesitate to comment and talk about it. As the author my view on my own projects is still pretty narrow no matter how hard I try to comb through it.

Edit: At the very least actually, there is one scene I still feel could be better, and that is [Appearance]. If there's anyone who would put a little time in, maybe read that again and tell me how you think about it.

As of now I feel that [Appearance] has been shaped up much better. May be too tame for some but I'm not unhappy about it now :)

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Screenshot_30.png
Better pick up the pace, @William. !!!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I spent the last two days fine-tooth combing through the documents after the splits. The original document, titled "Full Doc" will remain, I was updating it alongside the splits for organizational and other reasons, and you should still keep reading it for all future additions, since it's going to mirror the link I'm sharing now.

I can say with certainty that all of Bianca's core functions and everything you see in the full doc is up to the highest standard I can produce. If anyone was reading, that's where all the edits were coming from. Multiple words and variable additions here and there, yet it never feels complete. Still, if it were to be submitted as is, I feel like it's at the highest quality I can pen.

But I won't be submitting yet because I still owe a row of sex scenes, and when those are done, I can push it.

For posterity, here is the Part 1 (Core) document for Bianca. This is just for the submission, but you can see how Bianca will look if she gets approved.

All that said, there's only smut to write. If you've read the Full Doc through and seen the Kissing Scene Variant 3, that's just a taste of what to look forward to.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
8500 words of sex scenes later, I have finished Bianca Part 1!

Please do take a look at the document if you'd like to comment on it. As things get ironed out, well, it looks like a formal submission is close now. Make sure to check the Full Doc (Reference) if you want to comment. It keeps all suggestions in one place. Part 1 and Full Doc are the same things, just, Part 1 is for submission etc.

The Sex takes place under [SpendTime] > [Sex]

I'm really happy about my rutting thigh sex scene, but I wonder if the rest will live up to expectations. Well, just let me know what you think, if you've been following this project.

Last edited:

DiaLaDre

Oct 3, 2017
Man I love this project it's so story driven
(if that's the right words?)
and such a wonderfully thick foxy milf a shame though my guy is treated would there be a way to be able to see if she could probably accept treated characters with enough time and understanding?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Man I love this project it's so story driven
(if that's the right words?)
and such a wonderfully thick foxy milf a shame though my guy is treated would there be a way to be able to see if she could probably accept treated characters with enough time and understanding?

For the sake of Part 1, it won't matter. I have it set up to be alright to take The Treatment after going through the [Confront] event in Part 2.

It does worry me, though. I might think of a way to make it possible regardless with more time and effort. Having a hard prejudice makes them more of a character but that means putting a stop on a complex part of the game that many people might participate in or have already done so in a current save. The last thing I want is for someone to think I'm salt mining or trying to annoy a subset of players.

But that will be considered later. For now, you don't have to worry about being treated at all. Part 1, which has been submitted, accommodates pretty much everything that I could think most people would do or be. It's a hard-stop prejudice only if you would try to get closer to her than what she's comfortable with at 0-50.

It's not specifically referenced but perhaps I should at least add something to her [Mods] dialogue to foreshadow it at least. Bianca speaks a lot about individuality and the antithesis to her belief is manifest most in The Treatment.

Last edited:

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Maybe she could test the player if they have been treated before meeting her in a sexy way once she decides that the relationship should go further. Aka she could strip tease and try to let the player give into their lust. But with high enough willpower they can pass and show her the benefits of the treatment (I'm talking about hot rough sex) and if the player falls then she gets disappointed and lets the player know that she wants them to be in control of their desires and not a slave to them

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
There is someone on the forum who has written an idea about an audio device that could cure bimbo-ism and bro-ism.

But I think it's dead.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hi. I've not actually been quiet in absence of posts or updates. I make small changes on occasion to what's awaiting Fen's review and I dabble on Part 2 in the meantime. Recently I had a lot of trouble finishing up one event, but any day you write should be considered productive. I still think I should take a break considering how unfocused I've been getting. Making that scene actually hit me with some block, but I'll always be making progress you can check in on. I know it might be considered jumping the gun, but it does keep me busy.

In the meantime I've asked certain authors for permission on writing the scenes I'd like that play into some of the options in Part 2. I feel like it's best to wait to hear back from all of them before finishing up those topics.

So, here's Bianca Part 2, if anyone'd like to read it and comment on what's been added.

What's changed majorly:

Added [Ambush] and [Mutual] to Bianca's [Kiss] scenes in Random Encounter, these are the options that pop up if you Hug then Kiss her in that order. I felt it best to give the player an option on that. Ambush is the old Variant 3 scene, but [Mutual] is the one that took me some effort to hammer out.
Added the first time scene to [ComeToShip]
Added the [Confess] option for wholesomeness.

Overall I still need to add more variables and some extra reference dialogue for some things. That might happen tonight.

As always, I appreciate everyone who puts their time into this, one way or the other.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Recently I had a lot of trouble finishing up one event, but any day you write should be considered productive. I still think I should take a break considering how unfocused I've been getting.

Take your time friend, there's no need to rush. You should take breaks as well (just like a certain doctor) :D