Panties and collars question

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
I have 11 of 12 panties: Aina, Briha, Embry, Emmy, Erra, Kiro, Lys, Penny, Saendra, Syri, Xanthe
Whose am I missing?
I got a collar from Sera, and I found the Sub Tuner, there any other collars?
Thanks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jerynn's Collar

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
The last pair of panties belongs to Beatrice, but you can't get them without save editing as of right now.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
it really irks me with that. why have in the game if you can't legitimately get it yet? I suppose coding wise its easier but maybe hide it so those with collection ocd don't get twitchy?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
it really irks me with that. why have in the game if you can't legitimately get it yet? I suppose coding wise its easier but maybe hide it so those with collection ocd don't get twitchy?
Beatrice's content was implemented in it's entirety, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but getting to the last final bit of content requires an item that doesn't currently exist, but is planned to soon. The amount of people who need to collect every pair of panties, which is already a smaller subset of people in the fraction of people who need to collect everything, just doesn't warrant the time or energy spent. Creating a way to "hide" finished parts of the game from it's players would (assuming it doesn't exist already, but I don't think it does) would take far more work for far less payout than just getting around to coding that item.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Beatrice's content was implemented in it's entirety, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but getting to the last final bit of content requires an item that doesn't currently exist, but is planned to soon. The amount of people who need to collect every pair of panties, which is already a smaller subset of people in the fraction of people who need to collect everything, just doesn't warrant the time or energy spent. Creating a way to "hide" finished parts of the game from it's players would (assuming it doesn't exist already, but I don't think it does) would take far more work for far less payout than just getting around to coding that item.
I know it just irks me I cant get it yet, and yet its there taunting me. Gahh I wants it!

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
My prEEEECIOUUUUUs!

Pick your poison :p

raw
tumblr_mdmsuigCuD1rl2mzgo1_500.gif

Reactions: Arhon and Ormael

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Jerynn's Collar

Huh... the only time I ever froze on Uveto was when it first came out and I don't remember Jerryn being a part of getting carted back to Irestead. I actually had to look up who Jerryn even was, I never knew she had more content than a shallow sex encounter in the bar, yet. I'll have to freeze a few times out there...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It has to be on a white tundra tile, and she has over 30,000 words of content.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
It has to be on a white tundra tile, and she has over 30,000 words of content.

Yeah... I uh, just read a bunch of it and got a game over. I figured that would happen once Steele saw the data pad talking about ownership, but meh, fun ride. :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She might get more content. You don't need to proc her bad end.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So which one item is missing to find the legendary The One Pants to rule them all?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
savicite crystal on uveto that she needs for her ship

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok. And savicite+uveto sounds like some new 'adventure' or merely new room or two on map added to be possible to get it?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
no its just an item thats yet to be implemented, supposidly possible drop from enemies maybe wyvren

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
You can use the save editor for the savicite. I've gotten bunches of it and sold it to her. I think you can steal that savicite idol from the Priestess or whatever in the Tundra if you beat her. Dunno... never tried to steal it.

Beatrice's content is ok. Great source of money, though. But yeah, I never take the option for her panties. Bleh...

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The savicite you steal from the priestess isn't something you can give to Beatrice, in fact, the game doesn't currently show it in your inventory at all if you steal it, even though the game tracks you as having stolen it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But it's tiny bit odd it not showing up anywhere even if there is not yet made followup. Even HandSo bead is listed inder key items even if nothing after getitng it wasn't added yet.