Optimal dick size

irioth

May 12, 2016
I've recently noticed genital slits may be a acceptable workaround for the otherwise severe turnoff/aesthetic issues I have with futa/tranny characters (yeah, I know, wrong game for this kind of tastes). So I may go and make my Steele an 'hidden' herm to unlock even more sex options without spoiling the gloriously feminine bimbo body I carefully built for her too much. Except I'm wondering which dick size would be the best to make the most scenes available after I went a little overboard with size building (as I was accustomed to do with other body parts) and got quite a few 'too big' complaints from NPCs. The wiki isn't too helpful in this regard.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Having a dick that's about 12 inches long should give you the maximum range of options in terms of being just right for NPCs that want a big dick and for those that want something smaller than an arm stuck in their cooch. At least I haven't had any real problems with it, aside from not fitting inside Able I think, but a single condensol pill more than covers me for that and any other situation where I'm too big.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, it's inconsistent as it is.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I run with 13 inches. big enough to satisfy all but taurs, and big enough that condensol doesn't make it too small.

Reactions: eveoflife

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Genitial slit allow even twin cocks been hold iside so you can get one around 15-20 for taurs and one around 10 for thsoe who could complain about it been too big.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
8" gets you into anyone to with low requirements, like Ramis & Hana (bigger only get as much in until they hit the womb).
I run with 13 inches. big enough to satisfy all but taurs, and big enough that condensol doesn't make it too small.
Thats tempting... though Condensol got corrected so it only takes a few inches now unless you had a naturally/recently created really small dick already. Doesn't just instantly remove foot long dongs anymore.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
The base volumetric capacity for all orifices is 30 cubic inches. I usually keep my character's junks around 9" x 3.3" for the extra girth, but you could use save-scumming to gain up to 13" x 2.2" or anything in between. Both will let you stick it in Anno's butt.

Of course, if you want to satisfy taurs like Ellie AND fit most bipedals without frequent use of condensol, you will need a second dick. I don't know the max cap for Ellie, but I think all taurs get +400 cubic inches by default, so you can certainly shove a bus in there if you wanted.

Reactions: Muffin_Softpaws

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some around 15 or longer is needed to Ellie feel it. So maybe not so exactly typical +400 to normal capacity. Maybe +100/200 on averange their capacity is larger.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Some around 15 or longer is needed to Ellie feel it. So maybe not so exactly typical +400 to normal capacity. Maybe +100/200 on averange their capacity is larger.
Not really, I'm pretty certain you need just about a foot long minimum in dick size to please the taurs. Ellie's scene is kinda required for that to fuck her vaginally and have her feel it at the same time. It's just that she can take a literal log of a dick.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Darn, I just discovered Beth won't let you turn tricks in her brothel if you are herm, and inability to whore once in a while is kind of a serious turn-off of its own. Oh well, I suppose I shall reverse my Steele to female once I'm done reading all the currently available sex scenes that require a real dick (not just a HL strap-on).

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
If you insist on one cock 12" is your answer many have said but it seems like it's getting lost in a lot of mine is this and such. The second most useful AFTER having that would be a hyper for taurs and hyper scenes. Anything 24"-36" is about right. As some have hinted it's almost always volume vs. capacity, but these numbers rarely fail me and are always close if they are off.

BomeranG

Feb 28, 2017
hats tempting... though Condensol got corrected so it only takes a few inches now unless you had a naturally/recently created really small dick already. Doesn't just instantly remove foot long dongs anymore.
When was this, mine still halves it at the latest backer build.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
When was this, mine still halves it at the latest backer build.
It still does half when you take it, it's the overdose effect that was corrected. The fix is that if your initial size is over 4 inches it won't remove your dick entirely when overdosed (As it was intended when written if I'm not mistaken). Where as last time if you had a foot long as your original size and you overdosed it'll remove your dicks entirely even if it's way over 4 inches before you even started taking the condensol. Instead now it'll make you permanently smaller upon the third dose while under it's status.
Just tested this on my main as I typed this to be sure I'm not talking out my ass.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Emerald Foot lng or slight longer...it matter little I think. If we would make one of conditions of haing only one cock for PC it would be more important to check how long is req. to please taurs. Ehh Ellie may be exception among taurs have even more higher standards on how large cock need to be to make her feel it (in her vag scene not anal one).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
@Emerald Ehh Ellie may be exception among taurs have even more higher standards on how large cock need to be to make her feel it (in her vag scene not anal one).
What are ya talking about man? My main Steele has a 12 inch dick and I got to sex her vaginally without needing to fuck her ass.
She's not an exception at all.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
@Emerald Foot lng or slight longer...it matter little I think. If we would make one of conditions of haing only one cock for PC it would be more important to check how long is req. to please taurs. Ehh Ellie may be exception among taurs have even more higher standards on how large cock need to be to make her feel it (in her vag scene not anal one).
You are NOT going to PLEASE a taur with anything short of a hyper, saaaaay two feet or so minimum. The average horse penis is about that long without including the sheathed part. Which is a relatively good guide for size. Though I suppose it could be argued that horses are one of the better endowed quadrupeds. I think that's just a PR thing, combined with a misinterpretation of volume based on shape. I think that the actual question here is what is the minimum penis size you can get away with fucking most taurs with, that is still likely to fit into most non-taurs. In my experience . . . as mentioned above, that's 12"

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good so we know the ultimate answer in TiTSverse.
It's... 12 not 42.
:catte:

Reactions: Vio

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
What are ya talking about man? My main Steele has a 12 inch dick and I got to sex her vaginally without needing to fuck her ass.
She's not an exception at all.
How thick is your dick? If your dick is girthy enough it might be compensating for the lack of lenght. After all she's likely checking for total cock volume rather than simply length.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How thick is your dick? If your dick is girthy enough it might be compensating for the lack of lenght. After all she's likely checking for total cock volume rather than simply length.
2 inches thick, with a 4 inch knot. The volume as a whole is 28.89 cubic inches.
Though reading github it just says that any dick under 12 inches gets her SPH variant where she has you use her anus. If you're 12 inches or higher then she'll feel it in her vag regardless. The girth doesn't seem to matter in the slightest.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
2 inches thick, with a 4 inch knot. The volume as a whole is 28.89 cubic inches.
Though reading github it just says that any dick under 12 inches gets her SPH variant where she has you use her anus. If you're 12 inches or higher then she'll feel it in her vag regardless. The girth doesn't seem to matter in the slightest.
Right and here's the interesting thing. In the game some writers determine by capacity and SMALL number of stories are coded by length, which means we have inconsistencies in the basis. However yes twelve is king.

It's... 12 not 42.
No, 12 is the lowest common denominator 42 is still the hyper king. When Shekka is wrapped around your four foot dong playing Raskavel jumping jacks with your member until you splode on her!!! oh ma guuuurr.

P.S.: My baby cock is only 39.14 cubic inches with a length of 13.5" and a girth of 2.25" and a tiny 2.75"

It's... 12 not 42.

Actually it may be closer to 16~17.

Depending on how thick it is... The Vanae maiden and Emmy on Myrellion will not tolerate much more that 16.5" or so. I think thickness counts a lot in it all too. I figure if a barely legal squid fuck can sit and spin in my lap at 16"? Then a weapons dealing sloot with a 17" prick can also take what she can dish out. But bloat up on knot and thickness mods, and you'll be shit out of luck. ^.^

Major cudos on the Douglas Adams reference!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some of checks looking only for length some will check capacity vs PC length x thickness. For slight too large like 13-15 we can always carry one or more doses of Condesol.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Actually it may be closer to 16~17.

Depending on how thick it is... The Vanae maiden and Emmy on Myrellion will not tolerate much more that 16.5" or so. I think thickness counts a lot in it all too. I figure if a barely legal squid fuck can sit and spin in my lap at 16"? Then a weapons dealing sloot with a 17" prick can also take what she can dish out. But bloat up on knot and thickness mods, and you'll be shit out of luck. ^.^

Major cudos on the Douglas Adams reference!
Ummmm no, the OP is NOT about how big can I get, it's about making the MOST scenes available. There's a bit of an unstated desire present indicating that a single cock would be preferred. Please read the OP before responding to a well developed thread.

Some of checks looking only for length some will check capacity vs PC length x thickness. For slight too large like 13-15 we can always carry one or more doses of Condesol.
Sure . . . all of this is true but secondary to the actual question. I suppose the most optimal (since you can run condensol twice before permanent changes) would be 96". If you want to ignore the GROTESQUELY large cock you could go for the one shot condensol at 24" which would put you at 12" when you use one. Then there's the TRUELY sneaky which is to have a 48" which could be 24" and 6" on subsequent condensol intakes. Between those four there is NOTHING in the game you shouldn't be able to manage with the last of these. There's probably a few gaps in the 96 incher. Not to mention that the cock would be 8' long meaning it's probably bigger than Steele.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I suggest the foot long ofc. 12 inches allows you to still be able to penetrate most characters while being huge to a degree yet not hyper if it ain't exactly your thing or going for it, outside those with stricter limits (Like Ramis and such), so you don't get too much complaints from most others or get blocked out otherwise. It allows you to fuck taurs that require the minimum, and to stoke your ego it grants you access to a fair amount of 'If PC gots a big dick' variants for text in some raunchier scenes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Indeed with condesol size that cock could have will be much different. So with having it reduce twice I would then say somewhere around 20-24 and using if needed one dose of condensol.