Opinions on how to progress for vanilla fem human?

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Hey everyone. I FINALLY decided to create an account after lurking for years. I really should have done this years ago. Anyway I was hoping to get everyone's opinions on a few things. I like messing around making my character as slutty as possible but I want to do a play through with a female human that preserves her virginity for someone she cares for. I have my own idea's on who to lose her virginity to (both anal and vagainal) but I want to hear what you guys think. I'm not fussed about the gender of who takes her virginity. It could even be a strap-on.

I also want to eventually get my fem human a dick but I am really uncertain on how I should do that except I don't want to get that attachable horse dick from Tarkus. That's the only one. And I have a preference of growing her dick slowly. I'm... lost on which transformation items I should use to do that. Any suggestions?

I had other things I wanted to ask but I forgot them lol.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
There's throbb as well, if you don't mind the libido increases.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you can hold off 'til NT (which doesn't take long) and have enough credits, Virection has no side effects besides creating more dicks randomly if you use more.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Usually just use throbb, it’s the most reliable way to get one that’s the same as your race and has no other transformative side effects. Also I usually just have the Tamahime sisters for anal & vag virginity, maybe Shade too.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I recommend hardlight panties
For some reason I didn't even think to get those. Never bought them before. Thanks.

There's throbb as well, if you don't mind the libido increases.
This is what I generally do when I'm just plain indecisive.

If you can hold off 'til NT (which doesn't take long) and have enough credits, Virection has no side effects besides creating more dicks randomly if you use more.
Unless someone suggests something else I'm going to do this after having fun with the hardlight panties.

Usually just use throbb, it’s the most reliable way to get one that’s the same as your race and has no other transformative side effects. Also I usually just have the Tamahime sisters for anal & vag virginity, maybe Shade too.
The Tamahime Sister's are those huskar sister's from Unova right? I can't remember.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Oh yea I just found the strange egg that spawns and crawls up your vagina for incubation. If I sell the first one I find is it possible to find another?

When you fly to another planet and receive a message and I ignore it will I get that particular message again or is it gone for good?

Last edited:

TFMaster

Sorry about the double post but for some reason the first part wouldn’t show up so here it is again.

Oh yea I just found the strange egg that spawns and crawls up your vagina for incubation. If I sell the first one I find is it possible to find another?

Yes, you can get more than one. I don’t know who you sold it to but at least on the first planet V-KO gives you the most for it. Not sure what she wants it for but it’s probably best if I don’t know.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Futazona, also NT, is a great choice for becomming a herm.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry about the double post but for some reason the first part wouldn’t show up so here it is again.

Yes, you can get more than one. I don’t know who you sold it to but at least on the first planet V-KO gives you the most for it. Not sure what she wants it for but it’s probably best if I don’t know.
If you want a realistic answer? Pest control. She's probably paying you for helping her dispose of unwanted brainwashing parasitic lifeforms.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
For some reason I didn't even think to get those. Never bought them before. Thanks.

I heartily recommend you check out what Alise has to offer if you only wanted to grow a penis to check out penetration scenes.

There are even upcoming scenes specifically for hardlight users. At the very least there is one upcoming in Fisi's xpack.

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Alright thanks everyone. I noticed there isn't too many scenes for hardlight strap-on near the beginning of the game so I'll definetly have to grow a dick lol. And sorry for creating a question topic when there is already one up. Didn't know if was being used as the unofficial question topic for the TiTs forum.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Honestly this thread is a bit weird, since the first question mostly amounts to your own personal preference, and the latter question.....is a bit of another matter entirely. Use throbb, yeah. Just be mindful not to overdose.