Observation post of the Observer.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Okay, next thing I can think of is that you clicked through the scene that actually triggers Kohaku's pregnancy and locked it out without realizing it, because the Yes option (placed right where the normal Next option goes) is what rejects that route, while picking No is what leads to her getting pregnant. It happens right after seeing any of her sex scenes so if you're clicking through them without paying close attention you could have missed it.

Crack open your save and see if you have a flag called KOHAKU_PREG_OFFER. If yes and it's not followed by a flag about her pregnancy timer, you skipped past the trigger and locked it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hokusai

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
That was the issue, the best I can guess is that I mistook it for part of the regular scene and flipped past.

Last edited:

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
Okay, next thing I can think of is that you clicked through the scene that actually triggers Kohaku's pregnancy and locked it out without realizing it, because the Yes option (placed right where the normal Next option goes) is what rejects that route, while picking No is what leads to her getting pregnant. It happens right after seeing any of her sex scenes so if you're clicking through them without paying close attention you could have missed it.

Crack open your save and see if you have a flag called KOHAKU_PREG_OFFER. If yes and it's not followed by a flag about her pregnancy timer, you skipped past the trigger and locked it out.
Worked like a charm! Thank you.

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
Is the Huff Fluff sex option for Kohaku supposed to appear from the start? Upon selecting it, she talked about "having born a child", even though that has yet to happen (it got even funnier when after the scene was finished, the impregnation event fired off right afterwards).

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
Now that I have been able to play through it, I have to say that Kohaku is now my favorite Preg in the game and well worth the wait! Thanks for the great content!

Reactions: Cerneu

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
Hi not sure if Tobs is already working on something along these line but want to suggest the kitsune version of a Wayfort, what I mean by this is an estate of your where your concubines can go and acts as a Electrum and Resource (Metal, Stone or Wood) sink.

The reason I suggest such a thing is that it is a way of providing for you concubines while not being a burden to the resources of the kitsune den and give back as well, by that I mean have kitsune servants (Considered a honour serving Keros Divine Champion or the 'Ōtomo' family) that should elevate their station since overseas they are looked down upon as well as other areas like Alchemist, Artificers, Craftsman, Guards, Kunoichi, Samurai and Workers.

Obliviously to be able to build such a place you need some high position within kitsune hierarchical for example being married to Kiyoko or being Keros Champion perhaps a reduction in costs if you are both.

Regarding the costs maybe have them reduced further based on Kinu personality like:
Inari Shoujo - she reduce cost involving plants like Farming/Gardening/Shaping
Kitsune Hime - she reduce costs involving staff like Guards/Servants/Workers

Also allowing expansion of your property for your need and the Kitsune Den.

For example: Dojo, Fields, Onsen, Sauna, Shrine to Keros or Workshops.

The main point is the property is yours, built by resources that contribute to the den instead of draining the resources. Also depending on the concubine she will help in contributions based on their skill set.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016

ok, so, a bit of a problem, that flag isnt flipped, but its also nonexistent. as in, that line does not exist anywhere in my flags. im running the current latest build, i tried searching my flags by KOHAKU_PREG_OFFER, KOHAKU, PREG, and OFFER, and nowhere does it show up.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That post wasn't directed to you, so I have no idea what you have or have not done. My guess would be that you haven't passed the prerequisites to see the start of her pregnancy content to begin with.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
That post wasn't directed to you, so I have no idea what you have or have not done. My guess would be that you haven't passed the prerequisites to see the start of her pregnancy content to begin with.
i dont think that flag is existent in the game anymore. i have a pregnant kohaku, but upon checking the flags, that flag still isnt there. and i had finished both the testing and nail quests, but it still wasnt proccing, which lead to my initial confusion.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Are you manually opening your save file with a text editor, or did you try opening it with the unofficial save editor? Because I just tested it and can confirm the flag exists and still appears as it should (it would be pretty stupid if it didn't) but the save editor does not update as fast as the game does and doesn't track the newest flags.

If you genuinely have a save file with pregnant Kohaku and no flag for it then you have found a hilariously strange bug.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Are you manually opening your save file with a text editor, or did you try opening it with the unofficial save editor? Because I just tested it and can confirm the flag exists and still appears as it should (it would be pretty stupid if it didn't) but the save editor does not update as fast as the game does and doesn't track the newest flags.

If you genuinely have a save file with pregnant Kohaku and no flag for it then you have found a hilariously strange bug.
ok, so, yeah, i was using the save editor, cracked open the save with wordpad, preg offer flagged "1" and a preg timer with 371743. i just made rindo a concubine and had pregnant sex. i have all three characters preg, miko, kohaku, and rindo, but no achievement. do i need to wait for them to give birth?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I dont know if its updated ot involve Kohaku yet but, it needs ot be Rindo/Kiyoko/Miko or Mai.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
I like Tricia's scene as well as her in general (I don't know if she is yours or not - some talks are marked as Savins). I hope we will see her in the future updates as well as the consequence of the this meeting :p

Here's a small critique that I noticed (I don't know if it's a bug or just a design choice) - in the scene, wyvern venom is mentioned a couple of times even if I use Red Cow Wine. Perhaps Baldur's Gate 3 has spoiled me when it comes to noticing these kinds of details.

Keep up the good work :)