Observation post of the Observer.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Mockups.
image.png

image.png

image.png

Commission_Game_Mockup_01_for_TheObserver_01_FULL.png
Is this supposed to be a reference to Princess Maker? I don’t recognize the fox, but the art looks great!

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Is this supposed to be a reference to Princess Maker? I don’t recognize the fox, but the art looks great!
Behold, my endless posts on child-raising sims and games which let the player raise children to a meaningful degree.

Mostly I've been using it to tease certain people in a very silly and expensive joke.

DA364F7C-5A47-48B9-B719-4179C5A8E35C.png
8E75C9E6-4DAC-4A1F-91B5-9FEAD00C93B7.png

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well, the more something costs, the more use you simply have to get out of it!
She certainly looks like quite the little shit, anyhow.
"Stop biting, you little shit!"

(8 years later)

(Another 8 years later)

Some things never change. On another note, trying out a new artist.

samp.jpg

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Hello The Observer, I wrote a victory scene for the gnoll encounter in Harvest Valley. Before submitting anything, I wanted to ask if this was all right with you, considering you are the original writer.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Hello The Observer, I wrote a victory scene for the gnoll encounter in Harvest Valley. Before submitting anything, I wanted to ask if this was all right with you, considering you are the original writer.
This is fine. Please submit via the usual channels, I.E, the form.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
So if we average that out to 15 calories for the average amount of 3 ml per ejaculation according to a quick Google search, that means 5 cal / ml

Means that whenever my Nuki-nutted character visits his foxy momma and makes a deposit, that a full course meal of 4096 kilocalories

No need for a Snickers there

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Thanks for all the hard work, please keep it up! Didn't realize I was a fan of yours until I seen that most of my favorite scenes were all written by you.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Kiyoko: A proper concubine must have good form, etiquette, and always focus on her master's pleasure.
Also Kiyoko: Just Slam it into me.

• Haha
Reactions: wolfraider13

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
…I confess I’m beginning to grow concerned about whether or not this is just a recurring gag, or an actual idea.
Oh, I would love to be able to do a child-raising sim given my appreciation of the genre and actually do it RIGHT, combining all the good parts from the titles I've played over the years from my childhood, and fixing all the bad parts.

That being said, I'd need at least two Moira clones for all the artwork that would be needed, if nothing else, and the need for writers would be severely reduced from what we have in CoC2. Perhaps even get a game engine.

So, unlikely to materialise, but I can be a fucking tease.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
SPOILER_observer_2time_kitsun_f1_kid.jpg

SPOILER_observer_2time_kitsun_f1_Adu.jpg
I’m positive there’s the opportunity for a quick joke about apples not falling far from trees, but I worry my sense of humor has utterly collapsed in upon itself.