Observation post of the Observer.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
When was that added in? Cuz last time I heard anything about it, is the observer saying he was gonna add that to the game

After floof bosses and Kiyoko being freed, Keros offers it to you at the not so low price of your soul.

I think the only other requirement is that you talk with the den mother and matrons about all religious talk options. Eventually he'll approach you next time you walk on the path to the shrine.

And its VERY permanent. Only a few bits of your body are changeable after that

And you can go back to the shrine to "reset" back to normal Floof TF, as it's your "new normal".

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
After floof bosses and Kiyoko being freed, Keros offers it to you at the not so low price of your soul.

I think the only other requirement is that you talk with the den mother and matrons about all religious talk options. Eventually he'll approach you next time you walk on the path to the shrine.

And its VERY permanent. Only a few bits of your body are changeable after that

And you can go back to the shrine to "reset" back to normal Floof TF, as it's your "new normal".

well i got it to proc after the winter city, and I was talking about that the observer is writing an addition to where all the kitsune and kiyoko see you differently, with different dialogue

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe you could try it out for yourself and you'd have noticed that the kitsune have reacted to the Champion becoming one of them, ever since the option was first added. Additional dialogue being added later is always a possibility but reactive dialogue is already a thing and has been for as long as it's been relevant.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well I guess I missuderstood then, the reason why I asked I was gonna try it, and just thought I’d ask about that

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
God, I have to get better timing with this, but I just now got to the latest patch. I don’t think there’s any way to further articulate my reaction than what follows, so I’ll just leave it at:
>MORE HEADPATS
8A83A584-2FFA-472B-8C4A-736DF8CB6D97.jpeg

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I gotta see how the scenes with Keros are written still so i can partake of this same judgement myself, but unfortunately, if they're anything like the sneak peak Tobs gave us the other day, i'm not sure how i'll feel about them. Although, regardless how i feel, i'm sure they must be pretty damn great to read.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
observer1.png

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
huh, count me very interested in that, unless the PC is locked masc if so, no thank you

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Not to sure myself, try asking either Savin or Tobs though I doubt you'll get much out of either of them seeing as CoC2 is nowhere near done

Well Tobs is the Salt Lord, what did you expect?
I remember talking about a sequel in one of my posts. This gets me fucking excited. Fuck yes!

Jan 16, 2020
Damn, there're already rumblings about a sequel? This game's moving faster than I thought :eek: between the writing, the lore, and the characters, it's hard not to enjoy the hell out of the CoC series lol

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Nothing is ever confirmed, this is all just "wouldn't it be nice if we could do this some years down the road" talk.

"Nothing is ever confirmed"? Sooo.. are you at least willing to confirm that you are working on CoC2? oô
(Sorry, I just couldn't resist... =P)

Seriously though, the mere fact that you had such a talk shows promise.
Since, I think, that means that you do not plan to drag the story out as long as somehow possible, but are completly willing to put some stuff in a sequel, when the time comes.
Especially since a switch in characters can give us new companions and new characters and new chances to hook up with old characters.. =D

I could be completly off since I personally prefer multiple smaller games to one all-encompassing game, which could cloud my vision.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Sooo.. are you at least willing to confirm that you are working on CoC2?
I think maybe you meant "CoC3". I'm pretty sure it's not a spoiler to reveal Tobs has indeed been working on CoC2...

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I think maybe you meant "CoC3". I'm pretty sure it's not a spoiler to reveal Tobs has indeed been working on CoC2...

Nope, I did mean CoC two - after all, we just got said that CoC3 is not confirmed at this point, so no point in asking about it anymore ^^
I just took "Nothing is ever confirmed," overly literally and thus asked if the Observer would be willing to at least confirm working on the game which has already published content.. =P

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Sorry, I just woke up. Haven't had time to flush out the cobwebs with coffee just yet.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol