Obscure Music

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
I would normally agree. But I liked that particular track he did and Dan's been.......doing other things lately.

EDIT I just realized it wouldn't be double posting for me to drop the rest of the stuff I originally meant to post now.

I've never met anybody who'd heard of Ra before they heard about them from me.....at least not yet anyway. They have a few great tracks. But i'm not going to go and post them all right now.

Same thing with trust company though they did hit mainstream for a little bit.

Wicked Wisdom....Nobody believes that's Jada Pinkett when I tell them. But it is.

and lastly
A obscure(i think) track from a definitely not obscure band.Probably could've found a better video but I was lazy

Last edited:

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
I mean he's been making some quasi sarcastic political videos lately which bugs me. And his trump/Hillary songs were.....bad. Like I can't believe he made those and his 'endless elder scrolls rap' was actually just all his past elder scrolls stuff rolled up into one video. Even the Red dead redemption rap he just put out is less about the game and more about his complaints that it came out later on PC. Just feel like his quality's been slipping lately.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I didn't even watch the election videos. Didn't care to, but I agree it's been a bad couple of months. (Same happened when Miracle of Sound got tinnitus, quality dropped for a decent amount of time due.)

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
>FNaF and Minecraft
What are you, twelve?

EDIT: Please don't take that too seriously, I am heavily prejudiced against anything that relies on jumpscares to generate "tension".

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Also Kesil good and holy? Really that's what you want to invoke here? HERE?
Yes, here. As much as I like CoC, I loathe the "(kinky) sex is evil" angle. I'm not a religious person myself, and though I like the typical "cult of lewdness" scenes, one shouldn't automatically equate kinky smut to unholiness. We shouldn't assume every faith/spiritual system works that way. I guess that's why I like Matron Oserre.

Going full circle, I have to say I chuckled at how this made me thought of a bunch of people on the old forums who sided with the demons and mocked at "Turr'durr" and its denizens, one of them being an avid The Protomen fan. One who assumed people knew about their lyrics. Amusing times.

tl;dr: don't assume things, people.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
>FNaF and Minecraft
What are you, twelve?

To be fair, I did just re-download Minecraft to see how much it had changed since I played during the Beta. (Alot changed.)

But yeah, FNaF always struck me as, while not being a game for kids, a phenomenom popularised by kids. (and screeching manchildren)

Reactions: CloudStriker

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
>FNaF and Minecraft
What are you, twelve?

EDIT: Please don't take that too seriously, I am heavily prejudiced against anything that relies on jumpscares to generate "tension".

I could think of a dozen different ways to respond to this but I choose

How's that for childish? Come to think of it they don't even use that song anymore..As for FNAF I like the story underlying the events, the mystery of the murdered children, the animatronics coming to life, who the real killer was, wtf the bite of 87 was and how it happened, why the company seemed to be covering up everything only to turn around and try to make a buck on tragedies. It spawned so very very many theories and the game had just enough details to make you wonder but never quite enough to fill in all the blanks that's what kept people going back to it looking for details they missed.

and minecraft? Really? Who hates minecraft. Give me a game that lets me build anything and I'm happy. nuff said. Besides those videos are made by the groups that made them not directly affiliated with the games.

Remember Streets of Rage? No? Well you missed one of the best beat em ups made. It was so beloved fans made their own remake covering all 3 SoR games in one. This is a remix of SoR2's MR.X Theme.

-Fandub from an anime. Brownie points if you know what anime it came from.

- I really like this track because it's so chill. I'll probably put a few others by Adeem on here later. His sound is reminiscent of old school hip hop beats.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Well since no one's posted in this in a while I'm just gonna nudge it and see if I can't breathe some life back into it....

- This one's kinda dark but I find it nice to listen to on a bad day.

Autus

Nov 14, 2018
United States
www.autus.xyz
Alright, I'll share.

(Starts at 33 seconds)

Reactions: Nergion
K

Kokayi005

I was surprised when I liked this comical song about stalking and failed romance .

Louisa Hall
Missed Connection

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Thievery Corporation,
Little People "Mickey House" (album),
Gramatik "Street Bangerz Volume #2" (album),
Lindsey Sterling,
Suilen "Magnolia" (song),
The Seatbelts,
Guitar Vader,
Turmion Kalilot "Rautaketju" (song)
i Monster (Anything)
The Hadrian Brothers "Brothers of Deception" (song)
The Kidney Thieves (Everything)
Abney Park "End of Days" (song)
Alestorm (Anything)
Antti Martikainen "Corruption" (song)
Rok Nardin "The Devil" (song)
Biting Elbows (Everything)
Doctor Steel "Conspiracy" (song)
Electrasy "Renegades" and "Cosmic Castaway" (song)
Oath Blood and Glory "Bullet Men" (album), "Swagged Out Barricuda" and Swagger and Steel" (song)
Nordic Wolf "Sunset of the Gods" (song)
Parov Stelar "Catgroove" (video)
Psyborg Corp - "Technocrasy" (song)
Seth.Ect "Heart Beat" (song)
Sons Of Pythagoras "One Man's Thunder" (song) or (Anything)
SPIKY "Carnival Symposium" (album) "The First Cog Lament" (song)
Wumpscut "Homo Gothikus Industrialius" or "Autophagy Day" (song)

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
Deffinitly won't hear this on the radio unless you live in Japan

Or this

And this one sounds sooooo trippy

NoctusLynx

Aug 12, 2019
Well, if we're sharing music, I may as well.

"Exit Alive" - Kloud

It's a strange video, all things considered. Music's good, though.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I like Neil:
Of course, he has a few songs that are pretty popular online, but queens here so you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaida