Obligatory Faux Cow Thread

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Just wanted to see if I'm the only person still patiently waiting for the Faux cow variant of the treatment.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Nah, I'm waiting for it too. Though whether or not I'll actually try it out on a new file depends entirely on what it's effects will be on the PC.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Patiently fits me :)
I´m looking forward to it, but I can still wait for a long time if I have to. And who knows, maybe Fen will come up with a new treatment variant while he´s writing, just like what happened with the cumcow.
(Personally I think mare and stallion variants would be cool, they could be worked into the other variants as just alternative TFs for the small stuff like ears and tails)

But anyway, when faux treatment gets in, I´m looking forward to giving it to the subby male Steele I´m eventually gonna make.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd rather have harpies. So I can fuck trappy TiTS harpies. But I'm also waiting for the treatment variation for my bitchboy character.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Since he always gets so into it I am curious to see what he comes up with for it. The Moomazon material ended up being a p. huge Thing. So far Faux Cows seem to be the roughest/most ill-defined of the pre-existing Treatment archetypes so they're a mostly blank slate. They don't share the bimbo or the lactation aspect of Cows, they only share the D with Bulls and the Cameron stuff suggests anal hypersensitivity as a possible thing for them but other than that their concept is still rough. That might even be a reason why they were saved for last.

With Amazons there's some quick and easy logic to where and how the wires get crossed: the exaggerated dominance and the muscles right along with the lactation so you end up with a daywalker sort of variant that gets all the "good" stuff from both and manages to eke out its own identity. With Faux Cows it's not as obvious. They seem to misfire on the behavioral part by getting Cowlike submissiveness and on the physical part with a softer built but since they're lacking the main thing Cows are geared toward and don't turn into bimbos (i.e. the part that allows Cows to be okay/happy with their situation) they might be the opposite: all the "bad" stuff without any of the positives. Since they don't have the power or the drive to act like a Bull their giant dong could be like a one giant tease; same with the fact that they have some Cow instincts but can't ever really feel like one because they can't give milk, have babies, or just rely on airheadedness to be confident and okay with how they're treated.

Bearing down on that feeling that they're caught between the two niches in New Texan society yet can't find a real place for themselves the way Amazons can and turning it into this huge tease is one direction to take it in. The flavor text then might focus on the masculinity loss and have a more worrying sort of tone that's increasingly anxious that you're not getting anything you signed up for by taking the Treatment yet get these vague urges that you physically can't fulfill. That could tickle the same sort of spots that things like orgasm denial do.

It could also try and do a similar thing with butts that all the female variants do with breasts.

I would like to see some unique perks and body quirks from it, though. It'd be a little sad if Faux Cows did end up being the misfits who just didn't turn out right.

Last edited: