Not a bug, but an observation (Pale Flame).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yesterday I triggered the Pale Flame quest. Aside from a couple of typos ("childrens'" and "each others'"), Hel mentions "god" several times. I can't remember if salamanders worship a god in particular, but...

These are the instances in which Hel goes pious and possibly derailed as a character:

*  "Oh god yes,” she moans as you trail kisses from her lips, down her neck to her stiffening nipple.

* “God, I wish I could stay like this forever.”

* "GOD YES! Give it to me!!"

* “That was... amazing. God, it’s like we were made for each other."

* "Every night since this started, I’ve lain up thinking 'Oh god, what if I screw this up? Wh-what if I say something wrong, or do something that just twists my kid’s mind and fucks her up forever? Or she turns into a bigger whore than I am,' or a million other things I can’t stop thinking about."

* "God, I feel so fucking useless lately..."

* “Fucking shit fuck I am so done with this. I - oh god”

* "Oh my god, look... it’s... it’s our baby girl. And she’s got your eyes. The same look I see in your eyes every day."

*  “That was... gaaah. But look... look at her. My god, she’s amazing. So beautiful... she’s perfect."

* “Oh my god you’re a giant!”

* “My god, she’s growing so fast... and I don’t want to lose her so soon. I want my baby back.”
P.S. I also saw a reference to a Christmas tree somewhere. And a comment on Shouldra's fingerdick scene about how "whatever she has in store probably won’t be too kosher."

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's plenty of precedent in CoC for using things we would understand as turns of phrase, even if it doesn't make much sense in-universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.