Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Is this new expansion going to let us explore that Honeypot idea mentioned previously or is that not what commissioner had in mind?

Sararia

Oct 9, 2015
It seems like you and others will get your wish for a Bizzy immobilised by the size of her tits, because the original commissioner has now got in touch with me and says they want to fund it. This will stretch me time-wise but in a way I am glad, because it means I'll be able to tie up everything I anticipated doing with this character in one go.

That kind of makes my day. Many thanks to the original commissioner for funding that, and to you for writing it!

First

Apr 28, 2016
If there isn't an all anal 3some scene with Bizzy and Sera leashed up with the MC going back and forth I'm gonna politely express my disappointment.

A

Athena

Ah, crap, I donated for the poll, but I see that I was too late to vote for Hilde. I guess I should've realized it was a vote for what you're writing in November, not just a monthly poll for content going forward. That was my bad. Is there a chance she'll show up in a future poll?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ah, crap, I donated for the poll, but I see that I was too late to vote for Hilde. I guess I should've realized it was a vote for what you're writing in November, not just a monthly poll for content going forward. That was my bad. Is there a chance she'll show up in a future poll?

Definitely. I'll try and run her against something that's certain to lose next time. Like a guy.

A

Athena

Definitely. I'll try and run her against something that's certain to lose next time. Like a guy.

Yes! I'll make sure $15 are set aside, and I'll set my patreon notifications so I find out on time. Not that I'm disappointed we'll be getting more Vava Groom content (I go there all the time just to make my furry Steeles fluffy. I honestly forgot there was sexual content there, so I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you come up with), but I literally spent all summer dreaming about MILF-y treated woman soft-femdoming trappy femboys. It would genuinely be a "dream come true"-type scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kachowski labowski

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you're working on Vava Groom, will we be able to tell Cruff about Lund?

I don't really like Lund as a character whatever you do with him, soz.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It's just a bit weird you can't talk about him to Cruff if you tell him you're a pet. Especially since they're on the same planet. Still, if you don't like him and don't want to even reference him, that's your prerogative.

How much are the owners and pets that you can tell Cruff about going to be involved?

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's just a bit weird you can't talk about him to Cruff if you tell him you're a pet. Especially since they're on the same planet. Still, if you don't like him and don't want to even reference him, that's your prerogative.

Oh I see what you're saying. I thought you were asking if I was going to do any scenes involving him.

I could probably throw in a line there for him when I get around to doing this little xpac.

Reactions: Athena

First

Apr 28, 2016
How's the Bizzy xpac coming along and are there any things you want to tease upcoming from it? Also I know your focus isn't going to be on TiTS anymore, but with the PC being able to buy a Buttslutinator from Kiro's quest having SubSera use it seems fitting for a down the road visit. :toot:

Reactions: BoomstickN7

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
How's the Bizzy xpac coming along and are there any things you want to tease upcoming from it? Also I know your focus isn't going to be on TiTS anymore, but with the PC being able to buy a Buttslutinator from Kiro's quest having SubSera use it seems fitting for a down the road visit. :toot:

Bizzy's xpac is almost done: I'm aiming to finish by the end of the month. It will contain the ability to give her immobilisation-size titties, do special scenes with her featuring Mitzi and sub Sera, and to get her to talk about her past (warning: bit of a tear-jerker).

I'm leaving plenty of hooks behind because I didn't get around to doing everything I wanted to do with her, specifically the flat chest path which fell through for a couple of reasons. Completely creaming off the kitty will have to wait for another free month in my C10 schedule.

First

Apr 28, 2016
So seeing as it's been at least 1 minute or so past December, if Bizzy's current project is finished is there a blurb/excerpt you could spoil for us? Hope to see it in game ASAP.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
So seeing as it's been at least 1 minute or so past December, if Bizzy's current project is finished is there a blurb/excerpt you could spoil for us? Hope to see it in game ASAP.

Here’s his latest update from his Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/december-smut-31993234

Please note that Nonesuch is mainly focused on his game at the moment and TiTs is just on the side.

Reactions: valkyr42

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm at the end of a tough move right now, and am still sorting my broadband out. Things got out of my hands these last couple of weeks, which means I'm still not entirely finished with Bizzy. I'm hoping to use this holiday season to sort of reset myself and produce the TiTS/short story content I need to in order to get cracking with Cloud 10 again in Jan. Here's hoping.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm at the end of a tough move right now, and am still sorting my broadband out. Things got out of my hands these last couple of weeks, which means I'm still not entirely finished with Bizzy. I'm hoping to use this holiday season to sort of reset myself and produce the TiTS/short story content I need to in order to get cracking with Cloud 10 again in Jan. Here's hoping.

Moving + Holiday season=busy ass Nonesuch. Hope your new place doesn't smell like feet!

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Getting back up to speed. The Bizzy Literal Expansion Pack was completed about a week ago and handed over to Fen. As he's hard at work on the new planet I can't tell you when you'll get the opportunity to embiggen the kaithrit camwhore's tits to absurd sizes, or just indulge in filmed threesomes with her, Mitzi and Sera. It also fills in her past, which has a hook I'm hoping to use in later content with her. There's at least one more expansion - the Flat Pac - in the offing for her.

I will be returning to C10 for at least a few months in January, but I will still be chunking out content for TiTS on the side. My Patreon vote this month is definitely a chunky one: I will either be beginning work on Deziere, Bizzy's hard luck slave whore mum, or Hilde, Carrie and Cora's moo mater who has a thing for femboys. So chuck me 15 dollars if you fancy a vote on what variety of curvy experienced love you're going to get.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Getting back up to speed. The Bizzy Literal Expansion Pack was completed about a week ago and handed over to Fen. As he's hard at work on the new planet I can't tell you when you'll get the opportunity to embiggen the kaithrit camwhore's tits to absurd sizes, or just indulge in filmed threesomes with her, Mitzi and Sera. It also fills in her past, which has a hook I'm hoping to use in later content with her. There's at least one more expansion - the Flat Pac - in the offing for her..

Oh, thank the One. YES!

First

Apr 28, 2016
I know it would be a ways off since the character hasn't been started, but is an end goal of Bizzy's mum to acquire her and bang both simultaneously?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I know it would be a ways off since the character hasn't been started, but is an end goal of Bizzy's mum to acquire her and bang both simultaneously?

I'm certainly thinking about it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You still planing to do that Dzaan stalker character???

William has done a big editing job on Jasvalla over the past couple of days, funnily enough. She still lacks her beta training scenes, and I need to cook up some compatibility with Ardia now as well. However she is agonizingly close to a finished base state now, and I will be looking to use some Patreon time over the next few months to getting her there.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Getting back up to speed. The Bizzy Literal Expansion Pack was completed about a week ago and handed over to Fen. As he's hard at work on the new planet I can't tell you when you'll get the opportunity to embiggen the kaithrit camwhore's tits to absurd sizes, or just indulge in filmed threesomes with her, Mitzi and Sera. It also fills in her past, which has a hook I'm hoping to use in later content with her. There's at least one more expansion - the Flat Pac - in the offing for her.

I will be returning to C10 for at least a few months in January, but I will still be chunking out content for TiTS on the side. My Patreon vote this month is definitely a chunky one: I will either be beginning work on Deziere, Bizzy's hard luck slave whore mum, or Hilde, Carrie and Cora's moo mater who has a thing for femboys. So chuck me 15 dollars if you fancy a vote on what variety of curvy experienced love you're going to get.

What's the idea for the flat-pac? Is that for a flat Bizzy? Perhaps one where her tits isn't flat, but also isn't absurdly huge?

Love her as a character, can't wait to see more of her <3

Though the threesome, will that be possible to do without having mitzi? I can't stand her so I always ignore her, but would looove some threesomes with Steele, Bizzy and Sera

moobere

May 19, 2017
William has done a big editing job on Jasvalla over the past couple of days, funnily enough. She still lacks her beta training scenes, and I need to cook up some compatibility with Ardia now as well. However she is agonizingly close to a finished base state now, and I will be looking to use some Patreon time over the next few months to getting her there.
I await this like I await cyberpunk

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What's the idea for the flat-pac? Is that for a flat Bizzy? Perhaps one where her tits isn't flat, but also isn't absurdly huge?

It'll be one where you encourage her to remain flat-chested and carve out a career as an incredibly rare pancake TiTS character instead. It'll be lighter toned than her current stuff.

Though the threesome, will that be possible to do without having mitzi? I can't stand her so I always ignore her, but would looove some threesomes with Steele, Bizzy and Sera

Yeah the Mitzi and Sera stuff are entirely separate, sorry for not making that clear. I quite like doing Mitzi stuff, but I know the character's not well liked more widely.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It'll be one where you encourage her to remain flat-chested and carve out a career as an incredibly rare pancake TiTS character instead. It'll be lighter toned than her current stuff.

Yeah the Mitzi and Sera stuff are entirely separate, sorry for not making that clear. I quite like doing Mitzi stuff, but I know the character's not well liked more widely.

<3 Sounds amazing!

Here's to hoping the threesome includes double-dick support <3

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
My jam. The girl has all the assets she'll ever need. And I'd love to help her out in any way I can :oops:
The other way is my jam too. But that's fueling my dick more than it fuels my heart.

Reactions: valkyr42