Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Riya and Steele decide to settle matters once and for all. They ask the young queen to be if they can separately fuck her and leave her to judge who has the best dick.
Riya fucks her first, behind closed doors because there could be cheating shenanigans! Then Steele fucks her.
And after that, the princess comes out and declares Steele's dick to be the better.
And Riya is left devastated, with the princess noting she shouldn't have used the racist comments when they were fucking.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
what kind of competition is it going to be?
Juggling Cans of Catnip to test mental fortitude and sound decision making of course.

...The test wasnt designed with non-kaithrit in mind so its a touch less challenging than intended.

Someone tragically covered Riya's cans in lubricant and glued rubber gloves onto her hands before the test unfortunately...

Reactions: TiTSFan

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Been a long time since I heard anything on the Royals of any of the core races. Seriously, apart from Codex entries none ever appear.

Then again, most would likely not leave the core areas. Wonder if there are any rusher royals?

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Been a long time since I heard anything on the Royals of any of the core races. Seriously, apart from Codex entries none ever appear.

Then again, most would likely not leave the core areas. Wonder if there are any rusher royals?
They might have a Greek deal going on where colonies are politically independent with their own governments. Heck, they might even have entirely different government forms as is pretty common in our history.

She could easily be an heir to a major/backwater world rather than a principle world of the Kaithrit.

TheShepard256

Well, there's this:
Anno Dorna said:
One of the King’s kids had been taken by religious fanatics pissed that she’d ditched her dying body for cyberware. Threatening to execute her on live extranet feed. You might have seen it on the news, maybe four years ago?
At least the princess managed to get out in the confusion.
And one that's more relevant to the announced content:
Victor Steele said:
I trust you’re savvy enough to know not to click on everything in your inbox .., especially anything from any alien princesses wanting to marry you. Always a scam, trust me. Except for that one time on Revenna VII... how is old Breathicia doing, anyway? I should check, while I still have time...
Speaking of which, preg content? With a princess? And obtaining a legitimate victory against Riya at the same time? :yes: to all of it!

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
You know what's funny about this, way back when TITS got created, I've posted an idea on the first forum (or maybe not, I don't really remember), on writing one of the first crew members about a space princess that would've begged Captain Steele to get on their ship because she was pursued by unknown pursuers.
What's surprising about all of this, is that it took a literal eternity before an awesome writer took the idea of writing about a space princess and made it a reality.
As a side, It's always a good thing to get a chance to cockblock Riya to give her blue balls. If she starts to masturbate, Steele could try thinking of a blackmail and maybe ruin her career/reputation in the progress if she continues to touch her non futa dick.
And all of my yes for crew membership and preg content!

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
You know what's funny about this, way back when TITS got created, I've posted an idea on the first forum (or maybe not, I don't really remember), on writing one of the first crew members about a space princess that would've begged Captain Steele to get on their ship because she was pursued by unknown pursuers.
What's surprising about all of this, is that it took a literal eternity before an awesome writer took the idea of writing about a space princess and made it a reality.
And as a side, It's always a good thing to get a chance to cockblock Riya to give her blue balls. If she starts to masturbate, Steele could try thinking of a blackmail and maybe ruin her career/reputation in the progress if she continues to touch her non futa dick.
While that would be fun and all.

A thought does occur, we (well, the folks that have posted here) seem to have a pretty one-sided stance on Riya (myself included) and we are all getting pretty excited about this and pitching all sorts of ideas.

The problem is that I went back and reread Nonesuch's announcement of this idea. And I think it is possible that they fall on a very different place with Riya than we do going from the fairly barebones concept that they have shared so far, the note of threesomes and 'competition' as a word choice in particular jump out at me.

It makes me think that alot of us might have had a very different initial reaction than what they might have expected/hoped and that we are hyping ourselves up over a very different idea than theirs. There also seems to be a history with Riya (which I am unfortunately unwilling to commit the time to research :oops:) which might be stirring alot of passions.

So it might be wise for all of us to temper expectations on where Nonesuch is going with this, that way if it is more complementary of Riya than we might hope, it wont be that big a disappointment as opposed to our writing four pages of hype and then being unreasonably disappointed when it is something very different.

I am personally here for the idea of breeding a princess predominantly, with the potential of knocking Riya down a few pegs as a bonus. It might be skippable for me if there isnt a way to stop her from getting her way, but that's sort of the nature of the game and Im not planning on getting bent out of shape about it.

But we might want to temper what we can hope for;)

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
While that would be fun and all.

A thought does occur, we (well, the folks that have posted here) seem to have a pretty one-sided stance on Riya (myself included) and we are all getting pretty excited about this and pitching all sorts of ideas.

The problem is that I went back and reread Nonesuch's announcement of this idea. And I think it is possible that they fall on a very different place with Riya than we do going from the fairly barebones concept that they have shared so far, the note of threesomes and 'competition' as a word choice in particular jump out at me.

It makes me think that alot of us might have had a very different initial reaction than what they might have expected/hoped and that we are hyping ourselves up over a very different idea than theirs. There also seems to be a history with Riya (which I am unfortunately unwilling to commit the time to research :oops:) which might be stirring alot of passions.

So it might be wise for all of us to temper expectations on where Nonesuch is going with this, that way if it is more complementary of Riya than we might hope, it wont be that big a disappointment as opposed to our writing four pages of hype and then being unreasonably disappointed when it is something very different.

I am personally here for the idea of breeding a princess predominantly, with the potential of knocking Riya down a few pegs as a bonus. It might be skippable for me if there isnt a way to stop her from getting her way, but that's sort of the nature of the game and Im not planning on getting bent out of shape about it.

But we might want to temper what we can hope for;)
Yeah.
You have good points there.
I would be also all about skipping content if Riya gets to inevitably get her way with both Steele and the space princess if, in the end, Steele gets out as the winner and brings her home to their ship as a breedable crew member.

I have a question:
Would it be possible to give her mods?

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Sera is somehow one of the best Dom and one of the best Sub characters in the game, that's kinda impressive.

Granted making a dom into a sub is literally my favorite fetish so I am super unreliable there, but I think it isnt a baseless claim on my part :D

Sera is probably my favorite character in the game. I love both paths for her. So I am always ready for more Sera in whatever capacity I can get it. Whether it be as Steele's lovable mistress or favorite body pillow on the ship. Either way I love the sexy she-devil. :D

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Sera is probably my favorite character in the game. I love both paths for her. So I am always ready for more Sera in whatever capacity I can get it. Whether it be as Steele's lovable mistress or favorite body pillow on the ship. Either way I love the sexy she-devil. :D
I couldn't agree more, it seems that it is the mark of a strong character concept when it is flexible enough that two paths that are diametrically opposed can still be believably the same person. It speaks to how the character's persona, manner of speech and traits have been built up that there is such a good 'core' to build around.

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
I couldn't agree more, it seems that it is the mark of a strong character concept when it is flexible enough that two paths that are diametrically opposed can still be believably the same person. It speaks to how the character's persona, manner of speech and traits have been built up that there is such a good 'core' to build around.

For me it comes down to how much care she puts into taking care of her sub in her Dom path once you get her locked into it. She is rough with Steele, true, but if you are on Sera's Dom path that is what you signed up for. She also takes great care to prepare things and have things planned for them. Even gives presents. You can tell she cares and wants to be a good dom.

As for the her sub path, it's a lot of fun to see her struggle to give up control and accept the fun and simplicity of being the sub. But even when she does she still keeps it interesting by challenging Steele's control while she is submitting and being the mischievous little mix she is. She is just great. I love her. :D

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
They might have a Greek deal going on where colonies are politically independent with their own governments. Heck, they might even have entirely different government forms as is pretty common in our history.

She could easily be an heir to a major/backwater world rather than a principle world of the Kaithrit.

That is true. This could be a likely possibility.

She could also just be a really minor figure in the Kaithrit Royal family. The modern Saudi Arabian royal family has thousands of princes and princesses (says there are 15,000 royals on google) and Kaithrit society could be something similar with a much larger amount on Rosha and other worlds.

Also, I feel Riya and potentially even Steele would not be candidates for a more important princess. Riya is just a cop with some influence and Steele is only one potential heir of the company. If Steele was the only heir maybe they would be but with how there are other candidates (e.g. rival) not as much.

TheShepard256

Also, I feel Riya and potentially even Steele would not be candidates for a more important princess. Riya is just a cop with some influence and Steele is only one potential heir of the company. If Steele was the only heir maybe they would be but with how there are other candidates (e.g. rival) not as much.
Plus, Roshan society is quite backwards compared to the rest of the UGC, so I wouldn't be surprised if the more important royals would be under socio-political pressure to have pure kaithrit heirs, which would exclude both Riya and Steele as potential suitors. Being a minor (i.e. very unlikely to inherit the throne) princess would lessen this pressure, especially if there aren't enough kaithrit males and herms to go around.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Gosh, I did guess this would be a provocative project! I'll try and answer some of this stuff as best I can whilst leaving some of the intrigue intact.

Let's just say, she wasn't my personal first choice for new content.

Me and the commissioner talked this over and ultimately decided that Riya's combination of traits - shemale, assertive, security occupation, likes breeding, asshole - made her the best suited for this project. Ultimately it wouldn't be as much fun if your competitor didn't have a hard edge to them that may make you really want to beat them.

I considered the rival as the next best candidate... but their split gender disqualifies them.

what kind of competition is it going to be?

Lights Out puzzles.
I may not be joking about that.

The way I intend it to play out, if you win you can choose whether to involve Riya in a bottoming role in your victory sex, or not at all. Similarly there will be two ways to lose to her: one in which you remained competitive, and one in which you're deliberately submissive, and the sex you get will reflect that.

I know she's a widely hated character - that's in fact one of the reasons she was chosen - and people who only want to kick her ass will be kept in mind.

She could also just be a really minor figure in the Kaithrit Royal family. The modern Saudi Arabian royal family has thousands of princes and princesses (says there are 15,000 royals on google) and Kaithrit society could be something similar with a much larger amount on Rosha and other worlds.

The kaithrit codex is vague on their governance beyond matriarchal vibes and being divided, so Nastizia is going to reflect that. She's a minor member of a royalty of a Naboo-type planet that became involved in banking long ago to shore up their influence and power. She is more Venetian than Russian in background really.

The Sera talk made me smile like a village idiot. Thank you for such kind words! The event I'm building is somewhat different from her more recent content, but as it targets her softer side I think it will be popular.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Lights out puzzles? I was hopping for an epic Ace Attorney style word battle, followed by various stat checks and a stamina race based on Libido!

Well, that's gonna disqualify at least one forumer from what I remember about them gripping about the puzzles.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Gosh, I did guess this would be a provocative project! I'll try and answer some of this stuff as best I can whilst leaving some of the intrigue intact.

Me and the commissioner talked this over and ultimately decided that Riya's combination of traits - shemale, assertive, security occupation, likes breeding, asshole - made her the best suited for this project. Ultimately it wouldn't be as much fun if your competitor didn't have a hard edge to them that may make you really want to beat them.

I considered the rival as the next best candidate... but their split gender disqualifies them.

Lights Out puzzles.
I may not be joking about that.

The way I intend it to play out, if you win you can choose whether to involve Riya in a bottoming role in your victory sex, or not at all. Similarly there will be two ways to lose to her: one in which you remained competitive, and one in which you're deliberately submissive, and the sex you get will reflect that.

I know she's a widely hated character - that's in fact one of the reasons she was chosen - and people who only want to kick her ass will be kept in mind.

The kaithrit codex is vague on their governance beyond matriarchal vibes and being divided, so Nastizia is going to reflect that. She's a minor member of a royalty of a Naboo-type planet that became involved in banking long ago to shore up their influence and power. She is more Venetian than Russian in background really.

The Sera talk made me smile like a village idiot. Thank you for such kind words! The event I'm building is somewhat different from her more recent content, but as it targets her softer side I think it will be popular.
Actually really digs puzzles. Thats pretty good.

And I am super happy to hear these details! Sounds like alot of fun :D

Yeah.
You have good points there.
I would be also all about skipping content if Riya gets to inevitably get her way with both Steele and the space princess if, in the end, Steele gets out as the winner and brings her home to their ship as a breedable crew member.

I have a question:
Would it be possible to give her mods?
I'd dig it but I could swear I heard once that each writer is only allowed a certain number of crew member-tier projects. Given that they already made Sera I'm not 100% they could.

That would likely be its own commission though, one I would love to see happen admittedly.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd dig it but I could swear I heard once that each writer is only allowed a certain number of crew member-tier projects. Given that they already made Sera I'm not 100% they could.

That would likely be its own commission though, one I would love to see happen admittedly.

Far as I recall, the crew limit was CoC 2 only.

Flippin' Savin has like what, five available now and two or three more planned?

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Far as I recall, the crew limit was CoC 2 only.

Flippin' Savin has like what, five available now and two or three more planned?
Then by all means, I'd love to have a subby little breeding princess on the ship. :smuggo:

It'd be neat to actually be able to benefit her and her kingdom though. Its a sandbox game and all but as it stands Up-To-Date Steele is basically a living storm of combat prowess, financial resources, raw cunning and horniness. You kinda have to go out of your way not to be:p

Also, ya gotta take care of your pets;)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Question for Nonesuch: Will Flatpack Bizzy have similar scenes that middle Bizzy has that allow us to make sex videos with Mitzi/Sera?

Fraid not.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if it's new, i don't recall seeing it before, but regardless, i love the eat her out scene you've given Bizzy Nonesuch, there's a real lack of content for being able to pleasure the submissive type imo, far too much of it is focused on getting the sub to pleasure the domme or bully an orgasm out of them but when i imagine domme content i love the power over controlling the sub's orgasm and making them writhe in pleasure. You've accomplished that in this scene, solid work. :)

Thank you! Yes, I think the dom pleasuring the sub silly dynamic is grossly underserved in TiTS. If I ever get around to doing more mobs I'll try and include more victory options to do that.

That's a pity. Can't they just be duplicated with a few word changes though? Also, would you take a commission to finish Vava Groom?

The way I've balanced the content is that flat/ginormous Bizzy earn a better flat rate than cow tits Bizzy, but the latter can do better by utilising those special scenes. The difference is small so I wouldn't care that much if someone did make those alternatives for flat Bizzy, but it's not something I'm going to do (although I may make it a Patreon side content poll option at some point).

I can't take commissions atm unfortunately. However William has suggested he might produce some much-needed content for VG this year.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
God damn, flatpack Bizzy is easily the most challenging commitment I've had to make in the name of roleplay. She really does not make it easy to stick to your guns. XD

I like it.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Yeah but how good does it feel to get her comfortable with her natural body aye? She really gets into it eventually and i just love it! It's so much better too, mods are just make-up, teaching someone to love themselves is just so fucking wholesome.

She does seem a lot happier with her work when on the flatpack route.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
She does seem a lot happier with her work when on the flatpack route.

Gosh, y’all are tempting me to to put that cheat in after all that work I did maxximg her out. ;w;

And GDI how did I not know there was an option to make videos with her? Do I HAVE to kick Mitzi off to have it happen? EDIT: Okay, turns out I screwed up when I instantly hit the Go Bigger? Button and agreed. >.>; Should have sexed her before making her bigger.

In which case. is there any plan for us to make a porno with max size Bizzy?

Semi-related. I saw someone else asking but it might have gotten lost, but will we be able to find Bizzy’s mom in the future? And is there another expac due for boob growth Bizzy? I just want to be sure before I plug in flatpack.

Last edited:
Reactions: WandererChronicles