Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
* Premium Breeder, Births (Lifetime): 6722
* Premium Breeder, Subscribers Relieved (Lifetime): 178
* Premium Breeder, Earnings (Lifetime): 17999610
8837adc8b8fd4399-anime-salute-gifs-tenor.gif

Found all the Breedwell encounters without need of a guide with the exception of the Uveto one. My favorite encounters was a toss-up between LavLev and the Ausar poser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonesuch

skite0

Apr 2, 2019
To start the breedwell expantion there must be 18 rahn birth's. As a male char how do i do that?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Found all the Breedwell encounters without need of a guide with the exception of the Uveto one. My favorite encounters was a toss-up between LavLev and the Ausar poser.

I'm so glad I've got you to stress test this type of thing. Did you find all of the bad ends? I had a lot of fun with those.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm so glad I've got you to stress test this type of thing. Did you find all of the bad ends? I had a lot of fun with those.
Got the LavLev and Tamani end so far. Probably need to work on that last one.

Gotta say, I like them both but being the broodmother savior tipped the scales for the Tamani ending.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Got the LavLev and Tamani end so far. Probably need to work on that last one.

You've been doing the 'public' punishment according to the bug reports. There's a fairly large hint in there for how to get the other one.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
You're supposed to choose 'Visitors' twice and go back for Sanctions again right? Can't seem to get it to proc.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Oh no! I haven't had any rahn babies since before this was implemented and apparently they got sent to my nursery instead of breedwell. I hope I didn't page past an option too quickly and miss the chance to send them where they were supposed to go.

I've stolen rahn babies, is there an option to give them back?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Oh no! I haven't had any rahn babies since before this was implemented and apparently they got sent to my nursery instead of breedwell. I hope I didn't page past an option too quickly and miss the chance to send them where they were supposed to go.

I've stolen rahn babies, is there an option to give them back?
Nope, but that won't prevent you from being a Premium Breeder.

I too had kept some rahn babies by mistake. You'll just get a warning not to do it again. You still need to meet the prerequisites to get the Premium Breeder invite.

If you keep some rahn babies by mistake again just take the sanction.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Bezeneria d'Alysio the felid daguerrotype strumpet has been greenlighted by Fen, so expect to see her in-game *touch wood* next month.

Over on my Patreon now you can find the sequel to Canned Heat, set in the TiTS universe. This one is particularly good if you're like me and love bimbofying/Treatment type stuff, but the dialogue that generally comes with it not so much. Hope people like it, and thank you for the great support this month!

D

Deleted member 15512

So, the thing about becoming a premium breeder is that you need to birth 18 rahn per month for 3 months, and then the contract is fulfilled?

What's the next contract?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So these random encounters are fixed where they show? If so, can I get a list where to look along with how the bad ends are triggered, please?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
So these random encounters are fixed where they show? If so, can I get a list where to look along with how the bad ends are triggered, please?
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nonesuchs-catalogue-of-smut.1440/page-64#post-289023

1: simply take the permanent contract
2: breed with business dohrahn in breeder pods, serve her as premium breeder on tavros, take permanent contract
3: serve punishment with visitors twice, take permanent contract

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nonesuchs-catalogue-of-smut.1440/page-64#post-289023

1: simply take the permanent contract
2: breed with business dohrahn in breeder pods, serve her as premium breeder on tavros, take permanent contract
3: serve punishment with visitors twice, take permanent contract
I've an amusing thought after exploring these encounters a bit. A bad end revolving around if you kept any of Flahne's eggs. She did get quite pissed at the PC for sending her photos for a discount. So you can just imagine the seething hatred if PC did such and she found out...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've an amusing thought after exploring these encounters a bit. A bad end revolving around if you kept any of Flahne's eggs. She did get quite pissed at the PC for sending her photos for a discount. So you can just imagine the seething hatred if PC did such and she found out...

It's impossible to imagine that soft butterball bad-ending anyone, except by giving them third stage diabetes.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's impossible to imagine that soft butterball bad-ending anyone, except by giving them third stage diabetes.
My work fatigue getting the better of me again, I meant to say a consequence, not a bad end. Sorry ...

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I could definitely see a Good End with Flahn/Steele and their kids.
Yeah, if nothing else, I can see this open the door for a scene to put your own kids on that planet the Rahn have asked our help to fill if Flahne will let us. However, what'll happen if we kept those I wonder ...
or how much I'd have to pay @Nonesuch for this.<3 (if you're willing)
But a Bad End? Definitely not.
I meant consequence. I was thinking about the bad ends while at work and my tired brain managed to bungle that up.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Question on the crotch tattoo. It claims to increase our capacity, so does that mean we take more than eight, or still capped for eight?