Non-Transformative Height Adjustment

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
It's just an idea, and I am in no way a qualified programmer so CLEARLY I can't implement it myself, but I was just thinking it would be nice to have a way to manually adjust your height and ONLY your height, such as to counteract undesirable aspects of a transformation. For a similar example, the tree sap on men'gha can reduce breast size without affecting anything else.

You could stick an item somewhere, or the easier solution would just be a "vendor" of some kind on...let's say for the sake of saying somewhere, Tavros Station. There you can spend credits to modify your height. Weight/Build isn't an issue thanks to Yammi's ice cream parlor and the Ten Ton Gym, and hair length/color is already being handled by the elf girl on Tavros Station, so really this would just be a way to "safely" manipulate the last major appearance factor without changing your racial score.

While we're at it, a way to get Libido past 75 (Slow Gain cap via Zil Female submission) would be nice too, though improvising with Throbb and Dr. Lash works if you're careful.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You don't need to be a programmer to make stuff.  Just a writer.  Just keep in mind if you can't program it yourself, you'll have to wait through an extensive qeue for it to get in.  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Weight/Build isn't an issue thanks to Yammi's ice cream parlor and the Ten Ton Gym, and hair length/color is already being handled by the elf girl on Tavros Station, so really this would just be a way to "safely" manipulate the last major appearance factor without changing your racial score.

Transformative way to get weight/definition altered would be good too.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Friend of mine wrote some items that would alter height. I'm gonna submit them with my npc/shop