Nipples may be bugged

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
Ok so, I've been at it again experimenting with mods and trying to get some different things like white scales for Gryvain characters, you know like a white scale dragon from D&D. originally I just wanted the small lower back wings, but nothing I tried worked so I gave up on that just taking them both. Doing some research, the illumorpheme would give me the exact scale color I needed, and with a lot of save scumming, I have myself a white scaled "half-gryvain" with demon horns because they were the straightest ones I could find, a demon tongue because I didn't want a forked prehensal tongue, and areole with quote: "There isn’t any actual nub to your nipples - just pink, average-sized areolae." I've tried terran treats that say you will have normal nipples, dracoguard pills that say that you will have normal nipples, lactaid to induce milk so I could use the magic milker 7 that would increase nipple size, and even going to Dr.Lash and removing the breasts all together, and nothing worked. At this point, i've invested about four hours into making this specific character, and i'm being stubborn. Any advice that can help? Or is this possibly a codeing issue?

Edit: Ok After getting ridof every other thing I had, horns, tail, wings, DracoGuard fixed my issue...bright side...when it regave me scales, they were white so it shouldn't take to long to regain what was lost.

Last edited: