Nimin - Brainstorming / bouncing ideas

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Ok. To define better what I ment in my last post. Basically A living clothes situation and encasement bondage.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Have to agree with whoever said that starting up something new if you are serious about it would be a better idea. Coming back to something like this years and years later and scrapping most of it (because many aspects were just conveniences rather than fleshed-out ideas) isn't good for creativity or motivation.

That could easily be part of the reason that you don't feel like working on it/don't have a clear picture of what you want to do with it. Letting it go and starting with something fresh and definite that you'd actually be excited to work on would be a much better idea than just asking for rando ideas that people like to see that aren't going to fit together.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Not sure if this wasn't posted before, but...

What about PC sexuality?

It seems very random wether you get a hetero or homosexual scene in certain areas (e.g. prostitution), I think it would be awesome to be able to define what sort of stuff do you want your PC to indulge in.

And I agree about the redo idea - You could start over and just port some old content/mechanics into this rather than redo what's already been done. I think it may be more convenient.

creepy

Feb 10, 2017
What about:
-maybe do some more with jamie, able to impregnate the PC, or maybe the PC can gender-swap him and then feed him breeder potions and such. or an area where the pc is swapped and at his mercy in a similar fashion. could even use the breeder npc encounter in tieden for this.
-visits from malon if you are incapacitated (via oversized body parts) in softlick
-ability to feed malon transformatives
-complete horse and cow transformations versus anthro. maybe with some limitations on the PC's speech and ability to use items.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I really would not focus so much on variation without narrative meaningfulness.

I mean, what does birth weight have to contribute to things? Does it open up or close off different scenes and outcomes? Is there a narrative benefit to these mechanics?

I think that you might want to shift focus on "How does a pregnancy or childbirth contribute to our story?" instead of having an extra feature to implement just to say you have it.

Example: Hel's child in CoC can have several different outcomes, but the thing that really makes it a worthwhile thing to do is the extra character that you have more influence on than some statistics.

Another example: Ember can have a lot of variation by herself, but the real meat is how the alterations you make change her capabilities in addition to her appearance.

Reactions: mrttao

mike moonpaws

Sep 14, 2015
just wanted to drop in and say hello and that ive been a fan of nimin for ages.

also as a suggestion for the travelling between towns you could use a perk or something like a ring or amulet that changes it so youre guaranteed to get to go to the next town after 5 attempts. not sure if that would be easy or feasible to do but its just an idea I had.

keep up the great work <3