Nexus the Superhero! (Act 1 Complete, Act 2 Submitted, Act 3 WIP)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Act 2 is well underway. New link up top to the Act 2 doc, featuring the setup, a new character, a new location, a boss, and a smut-tastic bad end.

Again, feeling concerned about how much time I've sunk into this. But it's fun, so...
Mate you're having fun and are producing art. You're good.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

shovelry

May 21, 2017
2/23: Goo Armor Customization! Bring your Giddy Gooey Gal to see Nexus and she'll be inspired to make a Cape! Comes with Superhero, Tattered, Collared and Detective Styles, and Short, Medium and Long Lengths!

Reactions: ghostly.winter

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That goo armor inspiration scene is too adorable for words.

Also put a comment down in the pc victory section.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
only problem is lyna's description of steele, do to the fact that some steeles may have changed how they look look since the last mission

shovelry

May 21, 2017
only problem is lyna's description of steele, do to the fact that some steeles may have changed how they look look since the last mission
Good point. Tweaked it to account for that; dunno if there's a parse to recognize changes to appearances beyond changes from your starting appearance.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well you're making all kinds of progress with this. If i had to take a wild guess at things, I'm gonna say that this is all gonna lead up to some sort of rescue of Xeva? Cus that kinda makes me wanna introduce the little tyke to our Steele's own poential brats.

F

Franks

Noooooot gonna lie, I kinda referred to your docs as a reference for formatting.

I referred to other people's docs too. It's a smart thing to do. You're doing great work, and you say you're having fun - that's what matters here. I had fun writing the things I've written, that's why I wrote them. Keep it up!

Brock

I'm really looking forward to this! It looks like it'd be a lot of fun :D Just wanted to see if you're still working through it? Sorry if I'm annoying :/

shovelry

May 21, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this! It looks like it'd be a lot of fun :D Just wanted to see if you're still working through it? Sorry if I'm annoying :/
I'm almost done with Act 3, it ends with some smut, which I'm not *entirely* confident with yet.

Reactions: Brock

shovelry

May 21, 2017
So, been a while. Act 3 is... *mostly* finished, complete with the "hooray, we did the thing, time for victorious sex-having" scene. I was hesitant to work on it, I guess, because I don't have a *ton* of experience writing smut, and I worry mine might be a little... let's say "vanilla" compared to what's already in the game.

Next up:
  • "Morning after" scene
  • Actually working on the equipment Nexus can offer you with sufficient trust
  • Further sexy-times

Feedback feedback feedback feedback feedback feedback

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
So, been a while. Act 3 is... *mostly* finished, complete with the "hooray, we did the thing, time for victorious sex-having" scene. I was hesitant to work on it, I guess, because I don't have a *ton* of experience writing smut, and I worry mine might be a little... let's say "vanilla" compared to what's already in the game.

Next up:
  • "Morning after" scene
  • Actually working on the equipment Nexus can offer you with sufficient trust
  • Further sexy-times

Feedback feedback feedback feedback feedback feedback

Oho, vanilla, so kinky xD.
But seriously, considering that characters like Fisianna are popular, vanilla shouldnt be a problem(personally i like it).

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Considering that Penny will become possible follower, will you change her part of the quest?