Newbie wanting 1x1 Fantasy RP

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Then,” she said smiling, “I’ll start referring to you as a woman now, my beatiful little sister.” She then pressed her lips to Alex’s tip, before deepthroating the girl’s cock as Vera finished transforming the goblin into a sexy little worker bee.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander giggles at her sister's conclusion before she gasps as Zoe swallows her cock, wait did she just giggle? Deciding that its just something she will have to accept she surrenders to her sister's pleasurable ministrations, "I can accept that, won't be much longer anyways I think. Probably should think of a more feminine name while we are at it, ahh!" the pleasure builds surprisingly quickly and soon she climaxes into her sister's mouth though her shaft remains hard. While that happens her body further changes, shortening once again to be just 5'2" while her hips once more widen and her breasts go from modest B-cups straight up to sizable D-cups.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Seeing her sister change so much as she sucked her cock, Zoe moved her mouth off it, taking a breath before saying as she stroked her sister’s shaft, “Alex is fine; just make it short for Alexandra. I’m sure most won’t care with what big tits and hips you have~”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Breathing heavily she nods, "Alexandra is good with Alexa for short, you of course can always say Alex. And that last bit is certainly true from what I have seen from others. Especially since I don't think your magic is done with me."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe, groping her breasts, licked her lips as she said as she rubbed his cock, “oh, I know. Tell me when you want this to go away~”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"I think we should just stop going around the issue and do it next, I kind of want see why your past girlfriends seemed to leave happy."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Smiling, Zoe pressed her fingertips to the head of Alexandra’s cock, channeling into it magic green glowing magic.

The lengthy dick started to grow shorter as his balls shrank into his body. In seconds, what had once been a proud mast was reduced to a large clit, her pussy forming from its ashes, developing a labia. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, the sensation of the transformation, as her body had been turned fully female.

The dryad then licked the new virginal slit, hoping to prep it for what she would do next.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
As the sensation of intense pain, only matched by equal amount of pleasure, wracks her body Alexa climaxes as her cock first shrinks away then her pussy forms in its place and the feeling of things changing internally. Breathing heavily no one notices her lose more height to 4'11" but that loss does help as she puts her hands on Zoe's head to help get her deeper inside, "Oh gods, that feels, wow."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Not minding her sister splattering some girlcum from her new pussy, the dryad’s tongue pushes into her vag’s depths, rubbing her nose against the clit as she squeezes Alexa’s ass cheeks.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexa moans in pleasure as Zoe's long tongue probes deeply inside of her, large quantities of her juices spilling out. Her legs buckle beneath her and the pleasure causes her to lose strength in her legs and she slides down the tree till her ass hits the ground. She moves her hands form her sister's head, her sister doesn't seem interested in leaving her pussy for any reason, and brings them to her much grown chest as she begins to play with her surprisingly sensitive breasts and hard nipples, her pussy clamping down on the invading tongue in pleasure.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Feeling the clench of her sister’s vag, Zoe raised her hands up, meeting Alexa’s and holding on to them, providing her some help. She was more than willing to see what she was going to do now, with tits even bigger than hers.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexa smiles as her sister's hands join her and she places them to play with her sensitive nipples as she massages the sizable tits resting on her chest. This holds steady for a couple minutes, and a couple more orgasms from Alexa which cause her form to become increasingly feminine and cute, before she pulls her sister away from her pussy, her sisters tongue feeling painfully good as it slides out of her, "I shouldn't be the only one feeling good," she says as she maneuvers herself down and around to look up into her sisters wet vagina before her sister happily drops down on her before she goes back to work on eating out her new pussy. Alexa works at it slowly but with increasing passion as she pushes her tongue in as far as she can, lapping up the sweet mint and tea flavor that is her sister's.

(Should I post a reference so that we can both coordinate the tf?)

Last edited:

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(Good, I will let you start off since it's Zoe's turn and she needs to start the change.)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(Sorry for not responding earlier)

Zoe, moaning in ecstasy as she was sixty-nining with her sister, grabbed her by her wide hips, squeezing them, groping their soft flesh as she wiggled her own, feeling Alexa's tongue lapping up her flavorful vag as the two ate each other out. As passions grew, a change began to pass into the short busty woman, as scales spread from the dryad's fingers across her rear, spreading down to her thighs.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(No problem, one nice thing about forum RP is that they give more time to craft responses)
Alexa groans as a wave of pleasure washes over her, somehow different from the ones before, feeling almost magical and emanating from her core where her sisters tongue twisted inside her. Wishing she had a similar ability to pleasure her sister, or any any other person her sister would inevitably gather and share, she is a little startled when she feels her tongue start to lengthen and drive deeper inside. Eventually she remembers how Vera's change was so quick and realizes her sister is finishing their bond, a thought that brings a different kind of pleasure to the young woman as she uses her new longer tongue to pierce deeply into Zoe's gushing pussy. As she does so other changes occur such as her ears growing pointed and little longer while her canines grow longer turning into short fangs and her skin starts to take on a bluish tinge. One change only noticed by Zoe at them moment is that as her tongue plunges into her sister and she eats her out she begins to faintly taste mango as Alexa's own juices change, likely a result of her being bonded to a dryad, which results with Zoe pushing even deeper inside her sister causing Alexa's pussy to once again spasm as she is brought over the edge.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The tangy mango flavor hitting the dryad’s taste buds immediately, Zoe duh in further, enthusiastically digging into her sister’s vag and drinking up her delicious girlcum. The scales spread further down, going to Alexa’s toes and binding her legs together. Gradually, she began to feel them fuse into a single, snake-like tail as she became a lamia.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
The feeling of her legs stretching sends pleasurable tingles up her body as scales form up to her lower back, covering her ass and sealing it as her internal digestive structure rearranges to end near the tip herof her tail as a cloaca forms, leaving her pussy for only pleasure and reproduction. As that is happening her bluish skin deepens to a more vivid shade of turquoise and her irises take a metallic golden color and her sclera turn black, matching the scales forming on the belly of her tail, as her pupils become slits. Her hair lengthens to reach her mid back and turns a glossy black. She then groans as pressure builds on her sides to press out as another pair of arms form, matching the upper pair. After shethe finish forming she moves them caress her sister's breasts while her original set massages her ass.The pleasure of the changes trigger multiple orgasms, each spraying out fluid into her sister's face, as Alexa spears her long blue tongue deep into her sister, bringing her to orgasm as well.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As she came with Alexa’s full transformation into a Lamia, Zoe felt her body burst with pleasure, exploding with sensuality. She had not expected her to change so much, but the dryad took it in stride, knowing that they would continue to please each other. However, she did wonder how it would affect her personality from now on...

As the group finished up, with a new worker bee companion in tow, Zoe sat on a log, crossing her legs as she looked at her entourage of monster girls. Looking over them, she said to Alexa, “would you mind giving us your plan, now that you are in this new and very attractive form of yours?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexa spends several moments just resting as her body recovers from the rapid exchange of orgasms before she gets up and positions herself against the tree again. She smiles at Zoe as she describes her, she is definitely looking forward to having a mirror to see how she looks. After a few seconds thinking she shrugs and answers in a pleasant sounding voice, "I think we should continue to Antioch and get you in contact with the druids. They can teach you how to use many of your powers and they could give all of us the ability to enter the city if we prove ourselves. That would allow you to learn more magic there and allow me to also get training to be a more capable guard for you."