Newb Questions

Raz334

May 23, 2019
So after browsing the forums i've learned that resolve helps you resist the temptations

but i still have a bunch of other questions... like

in the settings there is a Gender preference setting, it doesn't make it clear if thats to determine what gender your character wants to be with, if it means which gender you prefer to be viewed as. I could experiment and might but i was hoping someone might have the answer to this before i do something to my save i regret later.

Silly Mode, Sounds interesting anyone got any examples or know much about it? Don't like the notation of immersion breaking...

Any other tips for someone who's never played before? I briefly tried CoC 1 , but lost interest dont remember why... went on to play TiTs for awhile liking that, thought i'd give this one a shot...

Any good newb guides out there would be awesome if anyone has one...

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So after browsing the forums i've learned that resolve helps you resist the temptations

but i still have a bunch of other questions... like

in the settings there is a Gender preference setting, it doesn't make it clear if thats to determine what gender your character wants to be with, if it means which gender you prefer to be viewed as. I could experiment and might but i was hoping someone might have the answer to this before i do something to my save i regret later.

You're correct; it sets what your character is referred to as.

Silly Mode, Sounds interesting anyone got any examples or know much about it? Don't like the notation of immersion breaking...

It can be a little immersion breaking, but usually it's a meme of some form or a reference to something else.

Any other tips for someone who's never played before? I briefly tried CoC 1 , but lost interest dont remember why... went on to play TiTs for awhile liking that, thought i'd give this one a shot...

Don't try to solo the game. Companions are there for a reason.

Reactions: Raz334

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Silly mode has plenty of 4th wall breaks, meme terminology, etc.

Any good newb guides out there would be awesome if anyone has one...
Pick up Cait, go west and north from Hawkethorne (starting city) to pick up Brint so you have a party of 3. From there you can roll around doing whatever as long as you keep it roughly level-appropriate. Don't fight the alraune unless you're level 3+.

Raz334

May 23, 2019
**** Warning The Question I'm about to ask may contain SPOILERS ***

I was having my pc have intimate relations with cait, it was not the first, however in a scene they had done several times before right after the scene are the words "BAD END" The game continues however, with no apparent indication as to what or why. I am assuming that perhaps she got pregnant and that for some god-awful reason having a kid with her is somehow a bad end?? Anyone know anything about this?

*not sure if it matters but i did use a save editor*

Reloaded the game to just before that, repeated the same action and did not get the Bad End, so guess that means i was correct?

Last edited:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
**** Warning The Question I'm about to ask may contain SPOILERS ***

I was having my pc have intimate relations with cait, it was not the first, however in a scene they had done several times before right after the scene are the words "BAD END" The game continues however, with no apparent indication as to what or why. I am assuming that perhaps she got pregnant and that for some god-awful reason having a kid with her is somehow a bad end?? Anyone know anything about this?

*not sure if it matters but i did use a save editor*

Reloaded the game to just before that, repeated the same action and did not get the Bad End, so guess that means i was correct?

What scene?????