New Mirror Stance abilities?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
From what I gather, there's a bunch of new stealable abilities with Ryn Quest's release, what are they?

The ones I got upon going back through with mirror stance were:
Drop the Hammer (Forge Golem)
Flametongue (Melara)
Shielding Smite (Melara)
Reaping Blade (Melara)
Lightning Fist (?)

I also got Psionic Blast or something but that's just a generic Black mage spell I didn't bother to learn before. Apparently there's another ability called Searing Arcs or something but I didn't get it, I assume it's from the Forge Golem as well?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I basically always use Cait and then typically Etheryn or Brienne, largely just because they've been the focus of content lately. Etheryn is still really good but her arc has wrapped up, and I imagine I'll be using Brienne more as Khor'minos gets more content. I think I used Arona with Etheryn for double bless shenanigans in that demon horde fight in the winter rift but that's about the only time I used Arona. Why do you ask?

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
From what I gather, there's a bunch of new stealable abilities with Ryn Quest's release, what are they?

The ones I got upon going back through with mirror stance were:
Drop the Hammer (Forge Golem)
Flametongue (Melara)
Shielding Smite (Melara)
Reaping Blade (Melara)
Lightning Fist (?)

I also got Psionic Blast or something but that's just a generic Black mage spell I didn't bother to learn before. Apparently there's another ability called Searing Arcs or something but I didn't get it, I assume it's from the Forge Golem as well?

Check this thread: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/rynquest-mirror-mage-spells.34871/

Also, lightning fist has been around for a long time. You can learn it from one of the monkeys in the gym at Hawkthrone (jin-jin, was it?) Check wiki

Reactions: A1teros

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
I basically always use Cait and then typically Etheryn or Brienne, largely just because they've been the focus of content lately. Etheryn is still really good but her arc has wrapped up, and I imagine I'll be using Brienne more as Khor'minos gets more content. I think I used Arona with Etheryn for double bless shenanigans in that demon horde fight in the winter rift but that's about the only time I used Arona. Why do you ask?
Edit here: I just realized I was somehow commenting under the wrong thread. Don't know how I did that but lol.

Last edited: