New merchant on Tarkus

Braidborn

May 19, 2017
I cannot seem to find the new Merchant that was added to Tarkus in the last patch, I checked floor 13 (Nova quest) assuming it would be a grey goo tf, checked with the gabilani, even poked around near Lane (and of course checked the shops) i did find a new option at the badger's place, the silicone tanks, Though i am not sure if that is in fact the new merchant that was added, Anyone know where it is?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
do you have the backer build? Aka, do you donate to the tits patreon? If the answer to this is no, you can't find it yet, you have to wait until the public version comes out. Pretty sure that's around the start of each month, so shouldn't be long now

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If you do have the backer build, they appear in the Northernmost section of the canteen from around noon until 3 in the afternoon.

Braidborn

May 19, 2017
do you have the backer build? Aka, do you donate to the tits patreon? If the answer to this is no, you can't find it yet, you have to wait until the public version comes out. Pretty sure that's around the start of each month, so shouldn't be long now
Yes i do, I just couldn't find the merchant

Braidborn

May 19, 2017
If you do have the backer build, they appear in the Northernmost section of the canteen from around noon until 3 in the afternoon.
Where the leithan hangs out? Thx, You know they really should put that kind of info in the patch notes, it would prevent these kinds of posts on the forums,

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
They could, but then again, what would be the point of playing the game if everything is handed to you on a platter. Work for the reward.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
They could, but then again, what would be the point of playing the game if everything is handed to you on a platter. Work for the reward.
I mean, to be fair, you can't expect anyone to know what time or specific block a new NPC will show up at and discovering it by chance isn't exactly "working for the reward". If there were clues as to where you could find them and it was intended to be a challenge, I could see your point, but they just popped into existence one day as far as the game itself is concerned. Also, this isn't a reward, it's basic content that just happened to be introduced after the game's launch due to the update-based nature of TiTS. Receiving a special item after surviving a perilous dungeon is a reward, talking to an NPC and buying their wares in exchange for a standardized unit of currency is not.