New Image Pack - CoC Images 2024

Graff

Sep 13, 2019
Hello, everyone. I've got something a little unexpected, I guess. Here's a new CoC image pack, fully custom. Full size is too big to post here, but it's available on Lover's Lab:
CoC Image Pack 2024
Here's the full rundown, as written on LL:

What is it?
An image pack for Corruption of Champions, the text-based 18+ adventure game. With this pack installed, the game will display appropriate images for locations, enemy battles, and character introductions (where possible). All images were created to match in-game descriptions as accurately as reasonably possible.

What does it include?
125 images, primarily enemy images displayed during battle scenes. Some common locations. Intro/dialog images for some characters.

What is not included?
Certain enemies, locations, and characters were not coded with images in any versions of the game. Characters and enemies with significant appearance variations or inconsistencies were also not included. The pack also includes no images for sex scenes.

How is it used?
Just unzip the package and place the entire "img" folder into the same directory as the game file (.swf). The game will handle the rest.

What is it compatible with?
It should be compatible with all versions of Corruption of Champions, including modded versions. But for best results (ie. the most images) use any of the following:
CoC version 1.0.2 (CoC_1.0.2.swf)
CoC HGG v1.6.18.4 (coc_hxgg_flash_1.6.18.4.swf)
CoC Unofficial Expansion v1.4.19 (CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.19.swf)

Other notes:
All images were AI assisted (Stable Diffusion, various LORAs). Substantial manual intervention was required to customize images to match the text and remove as much AI jank as possible. To be honest, the project was mostly an excuse to mess around with AI image generators. It was a lot more work than I'd expected, but I'm satisfied with the results. I do hope your gaming experience is optimized. Feel free to post your thoughts regarding the mod or images. (But, if I may make a request, please don't start arguments about AI art in general. I'm offering a box of images with a "free - take one" sign here. It really doesn't need to be a huge thing.)