New Garret Content?

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Question, but have you seen the corrupted Lupine content? (The encounters with them, not corrupted lupine variants of pc)
Yep! Those were great, though getting rid of the corruption gains gets a bit cumbersome. I suppose that’s probably the intent, though!

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
A bit; after all, the champ is there having fun with them for 7 days straight

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yes. I enjoyed them for your first submission. Was kind of dissapointed that we could not power bottom if we win since we already had a loss scene where they run a train on us.
Speaking of a weeklong struggle snuggle, I liked how rapy the loss scene felt, how we can end up with an unfortunate bastard and all that other messed up stuff.

The silly mod... Yeah, not my thing.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
The silly mod... Yeah, not my thing.
It was an excuse for me to write a TF2 reference and lead up to a Rickroll. Its intent is to simply to be an extended silly scene since most silly mode inclusions are usually just a single word being changed or a paragraph.
Was kind of dissapointed that we could not power bottom if we win since we already had a loss scene where they run a train on us.
There's at least the Domination Loss if you win and let them Doggystyle you

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It was an excuse for me to write a TF2 reference and lead up to a Rickroll. Its intent is to simply to be an extended silly scene since most silly mode inclusions are usually just a single word being changed or a paragraph.
Well, someone had to carry the torch from OG CoC.

Though I do think that focusing most of the wackyness into a sex scene did make it more harder on yourself than it needed to be. The scene was silly, do not get me wrong, but, because it was also under umbrella of smut, it kind of felt that you also wanted to keep it somewhat arousing which is where I think it faulters a little. I think it needed that little bit more push into silly territory. Not sure what overall concensus was, but that is how I felt.