New Garret Content?

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Hi, first time posting here, but I couldn’t help but ask; is there an ETA on any future content for Garret? His scenes are great, if a bit limited, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if or when he’s slated for an update.
Thanks in advance!

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Garret is a fun character. Curious, but could you tell me about your character? You get some interesting content if you're also a lupine.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Garret is a fun character. Curious, but could you tell me about your character? You get some interesting content if you're also a lupine.
Content for Lupines, huh? I noticed some variants when I played through as a catfolk, but I’ll have to give that a try.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Hypothetically speaking, more scenes could always get written for him if someone writes more scenes or gets his original writer to make more.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
If you're willing to indulge in my curiosity once more, I wanna ask if there's a particular theme or tone you like about Garret. I'm currently writing a Male Kitsune love interest and I wanted to do some data collection.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
If you're willing to indulge in my curiosity once more, I wanna ask if there's a particular theme or tone you like about Garret. I'm currently writing a Male Kitsune love interest and I wanted to do some data collection.
Well, if I had to put my finger on it, I suppose I’d have to say the cockiness
Something about having some cocksure idiot just go at it just gets the ball rolling for me, eheh.

Reactions: Savin and Jstar

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
If you're curious about that general game progress, you could always hop into the SavCo Discord server. Most of the the writers hang out there. Garret's writer is TheObserver

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
If you're curious about that general game progress, you could always hop into the Discord. Most of the the writers hang out there. Garret's writer is TheObserver

Thanks, but I actually already knew about the discord! I’ll have to pass, though, since I’d rather stay incognito
That, and I get the feeling someone I know might be there, which would be it’s own little Pandora’s box

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Perfectly valid. It's good to hear that people really like Garret. Hope you continue enjoying the game. :gedthumbsup:

BrotherArgus

Aug 12, 2021
If you're looking for other male chars that are rough on the pc there's also Elyon in the winter city and Rroljar in the orc Camp if you haven't found them. Though Elyon's content is more bondage rough than actual rough.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah my discord has my real name and a picture of my actual face attached to it so no fucking thank you over here.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
If you're looking for other male chars that are rough on the pc there's also Elyon in the winter city and Rroljar in the orc Camp if you haven't found them. Though Elyon's content is more bondage rough than actual rough.
Thanks for the tip, but I already gave those guys a try! Rroljar's not quite my thing, but Elyon was pretty enjoyable! I won't lie, he's snagged second place for me quite easily, and the fact that he'll have sex with male characters is a big plus.
It would be somewhat dishonest to say I wasn't disappointed when I found out Garret had a 'no homo' rule, but I suppose it can't be helped.

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for the tip, but I already gave those guys a try! Rroljar's not quite my thing, but Elyon was pretty enjoyable! I won't lie, he's snagged second place for me quite easily, and the fact that he'll have sex with male characters is a big plus.
It would be somewhat dishonest to say I wasn't disappointed when I found out Garret had a 'no homo' rule, but I suppose it can't be helped.
You and most bi/gay guys, with me be one of them.
Who is the first one, if you do not mind me asking?

Make him willing to take it up the bum. And maybe even enjoy it.

BrotherArgus

Aug 12, 2021
Only other suggestion I have is Nikol the femboy minotaur with a big dick in Khor'Minos. You can make him dom or sub by picking certain scenes that raise his score either way and from memory he's pretty cocky when he's a dom. Plus he doesn't "lock in" to sub or dom so you can see both versions pretty easily.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Only other suggestion I have is Nikol the femboy minotaur with a big dick in Khor'Minos. You can make him dom or sub by picking certain scenes that raise his score either way and from memory he's pretty cocky when he's a dom. Plus he doesn't "lock in" to sub or dom so you can see both versions pretty easily.
Ah, femboys aren't really my thing, but thanks for the tip!

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Our policy of open submissions means that the general public is open to submit content for the game.

While I've finished his story with the end of The Winter Wolf and his mother returning home, you can feel free to write scenes for him if you like.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Our policy of open submissions means that the general public is open to submit content for the game.

While I've finished his story with the end of The Winter Wolf and his mother returning home, you can feel free to write scenes for him if you like.
Oh, so you're the one to thank for it!
Well, I'd taken a look at some of the writing resources, but I worry I simply don't have the free time to start an undertaking like that. Still, thanks for the advice, I'll bear it in mind!

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Don't worry about it. While I'm better known for other kinds of content (ahem) --

preg_kohaku.png

-- I've also written a number of guys. Haven't counted the exact number, but I ought to be second if not top for sheer volume. While you're not the only one to like Garret content, he gets clowned on a lot for his attitude and sexual preferences, so that's appreciated.

A single-scene submission doesn't have to be anything deep or labour-intensive; a good chunk of submissions are simple 3-5 page scenes for existing characters of about 1500-2000 words. Community interaction has been central to these games' since the beginning and helped with their popularity.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Don't worry about it. While I'm better known for other kinds of content (ahem) --

preg_kohaku.png

-- I've also written a number of guys. Haven't counted the exact number, but I ought to be second if not top for sheer volume. While you're not the only one to like Garret content, he gets clowned on a lot for his attitude and sexual preferences, so that's appreciated.

A single-scene submission doesn't have to be anything deep or labour-intensive; a good chunk of submissions are simple 3-5 page scenes for existing characters of about 1500-2000 words. Community interaction has been central to these games' since the beginning and helped with their popularity.
Gotcha, that’s pretty helpful! I’ll certainly keep that in mind for if I do end up deciding to give it a try.
Additionally, given the audience this game looks to have, I can imagine why that content would be your ace, heh.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
tetty003-png.27262
Hopefully, when the content comes out, you enjoy the fox man I'm writing. Not many male love interests are in the game.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
tetty003-png.27262
Hopefully, when the content comes out, you enjoy the fox man I'm writing. Not many male love interests are in the game.
Well that’s certainly good to know! No offense intended to any other authors, but it really does feel as though the game’s suffering a dearth of decent kitsune men; I don’t care for drunks, and I’m unsure if Keros properly counts. Rest assured, I’ll be looking forward to that!

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I intend to write such a scene at some point, but it won't be in his content during initial release.
Damn... I guess insecurities about bottoming run deep in these here lands. Well, hope he turns out good for vagina champions.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Damn... I guess insecurities about bottoming run deep in these here lands. Well, hope he turns out good for vagina champions.
Not quite. It's more so just time crunch. I moved a bunch of stuff over to the 'next doc'. Anal being one of them.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Not quite. It's more so just time crunch. I moved a bunch of stuff over to the 'next doc'. Anal being one of them.
Ufff, sorry! After rereading my comment, It came off to much passive aggressive. I just pushed some of my frustration onto you.
I am still looking forward to him since you did describe him as our first official male romance, which we are sorely lacking. So congrats on getting him accepted If I am reading between the lines right.

Reactions: Jstar

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Question, but have you seen the corrupted Lupine content? (The encounters with them, not corrupted lupine variants of pc)