New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 1,900 words! This is all foreplay up to the gangbang with Flurry in the middle; next update is going to get to the real meat of the scene.
For what’s going to come next, you crawl on top of his stomach and make your way down towards his crotch, and you tell Nykke and [fw.name] to do so as well. If you’re going to do this properly, you all need [fw2.name] horny and moist; you lead the way by planting your face against his [fw2.throbb|bulging ]genital vent, your [pc.tongue] surging out to lick at his [fw2.throbb|soft and bulbous scales, his body struggling to contain all of that cock within himself; your tongue easily slips into the slit that houses his fucking monster of a cock, and with the pleasure that comes with his vent being tongued, his body starts to yield even more as it prepares to unleash his dick to the air|tough scales, his body unyielding to your sudden-and-ardent advances. But that changes more and more every time your tongue presses and plies against the slit housing his fat, girthy cock].

Following your instructions, Nykke and [fw.name] join you at [fw2.name]’s crotch, with each of them bathing and licking at [fw2.name]’s genitals at different spots. Nykke occasionally joins you at his slit, her tongue dancing alongside, and occasionally with, yours, before she heads back down and bathes everywhere from the crease between [fw2.name]’s vent and his [fw2.throbb|overstuffed|massive] balls, where she spends most of her time, making sure each of them are slick and gleaming in the light of the lair.

And [fw.name] busies herself with something a little further down: hidden beneath [fw2.name]’s balls is his cunt, but [fw2.name] specifically said that he enjoys mating in <b>atypical</b> orifices, and [fw.name], with surprisingly casual strokes of her tongue, lavishes his asshole, where his tail meets his body, with long, full, broad strokes; every time her buds make contact with his sphincter, you can visibly see his nuts pull and clench up against his body, and the musk permeating from his vent gets noticeably thicker and pungent.
It’s easy to get lost in your ‘work’ in getting [fw2.name] to full mast. It’s not just that you’re in a sexual act: [fw2.name]’s lust is feeding into not just you, but into [fw.name] and Nykke as well, which gives you all every incentive to keep going. Every lick you make sends a shiver up [fw2.name]’s spine, and once it hits his head, it sends a shiver up <b>your</b> spine. It’s easier for [fw.name] and Nykke to tune it out, but for you, it’s several minutes past [fw2.name] being fully erect – all [fw2.throbb|throbbing, pulsating, dripping seven feet of it|five feet of throbbing Frostwyrm cock] – before you even realize that you’re still fellating him past the point you meant to when you started. And since you didn’t give them the instruction to stop, Nykke’s been bathing his nuts and [fw.name]’s been rimming him the whole while as well.

Pulling yourself away from [fw2.name]’s cock is a bit difficult at first, but this is meant to be about him, not you. When you do, you lean back to inspect your work: in front of you is [fw2.throbb|seven|five] feet of Frostwyrm cock, fully inflated. [pc.ra Pureblood ]Frostwyrm hearts beat slowly compared to yours, but you can still tell by how often his cock pulsates – and just how loudly, even from where your sitting – that his is going a mile a minute. Every now and again, a clear, salty stream of his pre drops from his tip and slides down the underside of his shaft, making it glisten and inviting you to lean back in and press your tongue to his meat, to clean it all up–

But no. There’s more to be done.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hi, yes, hello! I'm sorry for the radio silence, but I've updated Flurry with 8,000 words! This finishes the gangbang scene and it does the entire savicite cockring scene, front to back (minus aftercare). There is only one, maybe two scenes left!
[fw.name]’s pace isn’t meant for speed: it’s meant to be as thorough as possible, and as powerful as possible. Given how much effort she’s putting into fucking [fw2.name] in the ass, it’s not a big surprise that she starts to approach her climax first – something that you can tell not just through her body language, but through your psionic link with her. You can feel that familiar tingle in the back of your head that tells you to keep going, that you’re close, that you only need a little bit more effort before you reach the end, but you can also tell that it isn’t yours, and you’ve gotten pretty good at discerning who’s stuck inside your head when your with your Qims.

Only a few thrusts later, and you feel it before you see it: [fw.name] hilts herself inside [fw2.name]’s upturned rump one final time, and the [pc.hasCock|familiar|alien] sensation of cumming through a cock assaults your senses. Everything from the shuddering release throughout the whole body, to the long, unwinding tension that starts at your crotch and radiates up your spine – it’s all like <b>you’re</b> the one cumming, and it’s easy to get the two confused. And, likewise with [fw.name], you can feel the phantom sensation of your stomach being pumped full of thick, hot, heavy dragon cum, filling you up like a balloon that only gets fuller and tighter with each successive round. You’d think you hadn’t been giving [fw.name] enough attention if she’s blowing a load <b>this</b> fat inside of [fw2.name] like this.

Naturally, being the center of attention, and having his ass pumped full and plump with thick dragon seed, [fw2.name] cums next[fw2.throbb|, and it’s something of a sight to behold: his cock is so massive and heavy that, despite being full mast, it can’t support its own weight and it leans down onto Nykke, crushing her between itself and [fw2.name]’s stomach. But when the first load rolls up his shaft, it suddenly lurches upward, peeling itself away from her body, standing upright from [fw2.name]’s crotch – and it visibly stretches as all of that cum jets from his overstuffed balls, literally erupting from the thick, meaty spout that is his cock, and the thick jets of spunk rain down onto himself, onto Nykke, onto you, and onto [fw.name] every time she bucks inward.
You ask [fw2.name] if he’s willing to get a little… experimental.

<i>How do you mean?</i> he asks.

Well, your kind like to do anything and everything when it comes to sex. In any position; with tools and toys; with multiple partners, sometimes at once, if you’re lucky. One thing your kind likes to do is accessorize.

There’s a light pressure in your head as [fw2.name] scours your mind for some definitions. <i>You mean to ask if you could adorn an item during our mating?</i> he asks, tilting his head to one side in confusion. <i>I see neither the advantage, nor the harm. You are the Qal; I will defer to your judgement.</i>

He’s half right: you’d like <b>him</b> to wear something.

<i>Do your kind craft ‘accessories’ meant to be worn by my kind?</i> he asks, tilting his head in the opposite direction.

No explicitly, no, but there’s something in particular that a jeweler native to Uveto likes to specialize in that… well, to be blunt, it’d fit around his genitals. His penis, specifically.

At that, [fw2.name]’s head rights its position so he can rear it backward in surprise. <i>Your kind craft accessories specifically meant to adorn a penis?</i>

Clearly, he’d be surprised! Like you said, your kind like to do anything and everything when it comes to sex. Still, all of this is preamble: if he’s not comfortable with the idea, then you’re not going to push it any further.

<i>I did not mean to imply that I am uncomfortable with the notion of ‘accessorizing’ during our mating, my Qal,</i> he says, lowering his snout level to your face. <i>As I said: you are the Qal. I trust that any method or tool you intend to utilize is meant only to enhance our experiences together. I cannot suggest I dislike a method of mating without having first experienced it.</i>

That’s keeping an open mind. You tell him you’ll be right back.
{first time|[fw2.name] hisses through clenched teeth and his claws gouge into the ice in surprise. <i>What…!</i> he gasps, unable to articulate his thoughts any further: you can hear sounds in your head that are akin to his voice, but they’re drowned out in a swirling torrent of thoughts and emotions and come to you as just garbled noise.|[fw2.name] grunts through his throat, and his body’s reaction is obvious, even from your lower angle: his thighs tighten and the whole of his haunches lift upward, bracing himself for the surge of lust that’s about to hit him. To his credit, his claws don’t gouge into the ice: he’s since learned a bit of self-control, now that he knows what to expect from the savicite cock ring.}

He was modestly erect before; as soon as the ring snaps against the sensitive skin of his cock, whole inches of Frostwyrm cock <b>surge</b> from his vent with such rapidity that you can hear it grind against the scales of his vent. A massive wad of thick, musky, potent pre fires from his tip [fw2.throbb|with such quantity that you’re immediately soaked from your head to your stomach, and before you have the time to wipe it off your face or even process what’s happened, you’re getting shoved in the chest by his gigantic cock while it pours precum like a broken faucet|and right against your face, soaking you from your head to your [pc.chest]; just as you wipe it from your eyes (and bring some of it to your mouth), his cock surges again, pressing against your mouth like a nervous teenager deciding to just go for their first kiss – followed by another wad of pre getting launched directly into your mouth, forcing you to swallow. Not that you were resisting.]
Although [fw2.name]’s thrusts don’t get any stronger or faster, they slowly become more lopsided and directionless as time progresses. The pre spurting from his flattened head begins to slow in quantity, but grows thicker and more viscous with every rope. <i>My Qal,</i> he manages to say – his voice comes to your head as if he were trying to shout over a blizzard. <i>I… I cannot stop it. It will happen soon{first time|, and I am not certain what to expect…!|; you must prepare yourself for what is to come – I will not be able to restrain myself…!}</i>

In response, your limbs tighten around his shaft, giving him something tighter to fuck. This is exactly what you wanted: an oversexed[fw2.throbb|, oversized] dragon in an induced rut, and you want him to blow a load so full and total and complete that you could sit up and still by neck-deep in his jizz.

If only the Grand Qim could see you both now.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On Flurry this week, and I updated him with 2,200 words! This finishes the aftercare of you putting the savicite cockring on him, and it does all of the preamble and setup to you putting a savicite cockring on all three dragons at once. It's going to get bumpy!
When you return, you offer your right hand, fist closed and palm facing upward. All three dragons lean in for a closer look, and when you open your fingers, {first time|there is only one ring sitting on your palm. Still, the sort of influence that that one ring has on them is something that makes their eyes dilate and their nostrils flare – and their hearts race. [fw.name] is wary of it; Nykke yearns for it; and [fw2.name] is hesitant over the type of creature he becomes when he has it, but they all want to be the one that wears it.

<i>Who will you bequeath the ring to, our Qal?</i> [fw.name] asks for them.

That’s the fun part.

You offer your left hand, fist closed and palm facing upward. When you open your fingers, sitting in your palm are two more rings.

“No way,” Nykke blurts suddenly, her brow furrowing in surprise.

<i>Indeed!</i> [fw2.name] says. <i>This is reckless behavior, our Qal. Just one of these accessories is enough to transform us into nothing more than mindless, rutting beasts. To take all three at once is foolhardy.</i>

They’ve already felt the effects of the ring individually, and you know exactly what the ‘risks’ are. You’re the Qal; you wouldn’t be suggesting something like this if you didn’t think you could handle it. And besides: you can feel their lusts, too. They all want to be the one to wear the ring – even [fw2.name], for all his moaning about what it does to his head. This is just the fairest way to do it.
All three of them pause. It’s true: they all want to be the one to wear it. The kind of pleasure the savicite brings them when it’s on the skin of their dicks is something that even their Qal can’t bring to them on [pc.hisHer] own.

But you can feel something else from [fw.name] in particular: trepidation. <i>I will not deny my own desires,</i> she admits, <i>but I must agree with [fw2.name]. Your physique is already mismatched to ours, our Qal. Attempting to satisfy all three of us with these accessories adorned could be… difficult.</i>

If you were worried about not being able to ‘match up’ to a Frostwyrm, you wouldn’t have taken her as your Qim when she asked you to. If things get out of hand, you’ll pull the rings off. Getting exploratory and trying new things was something you wanted from the start when it comes to being in a relationship with a literal, mythical dragon – this is just the next step in that.

[fw.name] slowly sighs through her nose. It’s not a disappointed, ‘I tried to warn you’ sigh; it’s the sigh of a person trying to weigh their options and assess the risks.

<i>You are the Qal,</i> she eventually relents. <i>And I do not disparage the benefits of these accessories. I am… simply… concerned.</i>

You step forward and give her a kiss on the end of her snout. You’re a big [pc.boyGirl]; you know what your limits are.

Now, that said: you command everyone to stand, and you give Nykke one of the rings.
You have one ring spread apart on your left hand’s fingers hovering over the tip of [fw.name]’s cock, and your right hand does the same over Nykke’s. She follows suit, holding a similar position, her palm pressed against [fw2.name]’s head but not letting the ring touch the taut skin of his cock. As soon as it does, things are going to kick off.

The raw anticipation is more than enough to get all their adrenalines pumping. [fw.name]’s heart is pumping so hard that it’s causing her cock to bounce against your hand with enough force to push it aside, and Nykke’s cock fills out your palm and grinds its length against your wrist, soaking it in her vent’s juices. You tell her that, on the count of three, you’re going to release the ring on both [fw.name] and herself, and that she must release the ring on [fw2.name].

Nykke babbles some form of acknowledgement, then swallows hard enough that you can see her throat bulge. The idea that things are going to get so intense in just a few words causes [fw2.name] to hold his breath as well.

And then you count down:

One…

… two….

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 2,000 words! We're not all the way through with the triple cockring scene just yet, but it ought to be finished with the next update.

This week was a bad one for me productively, so I'm going to put more time into Flurry next week to make up for it.
All three of them buck and thrust with something almost akin to desperation: you’ve induced rut in them all, and the only thought in any of their minds is their need to sate it. The normally-quiet psionic link you share between the three of them is abuzz with random thoughts, but, moreover, it’s absolutely <b>flooded</b> with the sensations all three of them are feeling. They all need to fuck, but two of them are getting blown; one of them is fucking a tight hole; and they each feel what each other is feeling, which means it’s all getting funneled back into you.

Already, your [pc.ass] is so tightly packed with [fw.name]’s pre that it gushes from your body on every outthrust only for her to pack it full again on the next thrust, dumping another warm batch straight into your |stomach. She pants and grunts and steps forward, intent on stuffing more of her gargantuan cock into you, but it pushes [fw2.name] out of the way, and he responds in kind. You and Nykke are trapped between the two of them, and Nykke isn’t giving you any rest either – both of her hands are still on your skull and, based on how tense her claws are, she isn’t about to let you go.
Once [fw2.name]’s tip finds your mouth, he, like [fw.name] before him, instantly thrusts forward: through your psionic link, he knows that it’s his Qal that he’s found, and he and [fw.name] are determined to turn you into a [pc.race]-shaped sex toy that’s more Frostwyrm cock than flesh. Nykke’s comparatively-dwarfed cock is replaced with [fw2.throbb|one of the biggest dicks you’ve ever encountered, and it’s sawing in and out of your throat by the foot and firing pre into your stretched stomach by the jug|an obscene amount of draconic cock – like Nykke’s, but five times longer and substantially thicker. And all of that fresh meat is getting pumped into your face by the foot and all of that thick cream is getting pumped into your stomach by the jug].

Whatever thoughts you had in your head had fazed out a while ago. Right now, your life is nothing but Frostwyrm cocks, each of them hard as diamonds and each of them endlessly pumping out precum thick enough to chew. All you see is swinging, scaly nuts; all you taste is cum; all you smell is thick, pungent musk. Your [pc.ass] is spread so wide and is getting so absolutely ravaged by [fw.name] that you’ll be gaping for weeks; you won’t feel anything in your butt at all aside from another big, thick dragon dick, and you’ll need to come back to her or [fw2.name] to satisfy your ass again.

This is exactly what you wanted when you suggested that all three of them wear those cock rings. You knew that this is what would happen, and you couldn’t be happier.

But some part of you realizes that you’re still without one of your Qims.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 1,900 words! This finishes the cock ring x3 scene, except for the aftermath, which is next. Most of this update is just the dragons cumming - the rings are a cheat code for infinite cum for the dragons, so you might as well get what you asked for, right?
There are no thoughts in your head: there isn’t any room for anything other than the lust and the pleasure. [fw2.name]’s thrusts are a bit faster than [fw.name]’s, and Nykke’s are a bit slower, owing to her awkward angle thrusting upward and trying to keep pace with dragons over twice her size; occasionally, they all synchronize for a few seconds, during which you’re almost <b>certainly</b> more Frostwyrm cock than [pc.race]. You don’t remember when the last time you breathed was – not that you have the room for the oxygen in your chest, with [fw2.name]’s cock surging in and out of your esophagus by the foot-or-more – but you also don’t really feel the need to. Why breathe when you can suck?

Nykke’s lower two hands roam over your body, gripping onto everything from your sides to your [pc.chest] before coming to rest on your [pc.ass], pulling and squeezing at your globes, not that she needs to struggle to pry them apart. [pc.hasVagina|With her every thrust upwards, you can feel her knot battering against your cunt and you can feel another surge of her warm pre fill your tunnel – it|It’s difficult for her to double-stuff your asshole with [fw.name], given her angle, but she has something that [fw.name] doesn’t: a thick, bulbous knot at the base of her cock, and you can most certainly feel <b>that</b> pounding against your poor, abused star and demanding entrance with every full-bodied push upwards (although the idea of [fw.name] with a knot is a fantasy for another time[fw2.throbb|. There’s a seven-foot Frostwyrm cock with balls the size of vehicles pounding your throat – where <b>is</b> the limit to fucking your dragons, really?]). It] almost feels like a piece of the puzzle was missing, and as soon as you felt her penetrate you and start jetting her warm, thick cum into your body, the full picture finally came to be. You are the Qal to three Qims, and it is your hierarchical duty to ensure that they are all satisfied at all times… and you’re finally achieving that. Their every spurt of thick, hot pre is their way of letting you know that.
You’re eye-to-eye with his jerking, shivering cock – and the next[fw2.throbb|, of many, <b>many</b> more,] blast of fresh, warm cum hits you square in the face. You’re forced to close your eyes, but thick ropes of cum flood into your mouth; they wash against your cheeks; the ride up across your forehead[pc.hasHair| and through your [pc.hair]; you don’t have the strength in your arms to try and redirect his pole and [fw2.name]’s thrusting his hips so impetuously and rabidly that he misses your open mouth every time, causing his blunted tip to bash you in the face with every thrust before it spews another thick wad.

[fw.name] continues her bucking against you and filling your [pc.ass] with her own seed, but she soon has the same issue: without [fw2.name] to brace herself against, she bucks forward a bit too hard once, and the following outswing causes her cock to dislodge from your [pc.asshole]. But she doesn’t stop: her thick log of a cock pushes against your thighs, and it drags across your ass and along your back, and it lifts upward and smacks her own stomach, and the entire time, her cum fountains from her shaft and covers your body, inundating your [pc.skinFurScales] and turning them off-white from her runny, creamy cum. You feel thick gobs of it drip down your arms and legs and the sheer weight of it on your back presses you down onto Nykke.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 2,000 words! This finishes the cockring x3 scene and it gets started on some of the last content for the doc: a scene where Frosty and Flurry mate with each other to produce a pureblood Frostwyrm.

This comes with a long, emotional discussion first, though.
Off in the distance is [fw.name], [fw2.name], and Nykke: they haven’t removed – or perhaps that haven’t had the opportunity to remove – the savicite cockrings still adorning their shafts, although their normally-gleaming green hue has been muted from all the cum. [fw.name] and [fw2.name] lie on their sides, panting and exhausted with their tongues lolling out of their mouths; Nykke is between them, in a position not unlike you were in, with [fw2.name] buried [fw2.throbb|a little less|a little more] than halfway into her sopping wet snatch, and [fw.name] thrusting what few inches she can into her throat. Her stomach’s been almost comically rounded out and jiggles every time one of the two dragons makes a thrust into her, the cum visibly sloshing from between her lips and around [fw2.name]’s shaft with every pulse.

That’s why you’re still horny: it’s because they are, too. Although, from the looks of them, they would rather stop, and the rings are forcing them to continue.

Wading your way through the sea of spent cum, you bring yourself to Nykke’s crotch, and, with trembling, weaker-than-you-thought hands, you manage to find her cock ring underneath the sheets of halfling jizz and you work it off her still-erect, still-cumming dick. The motion of the ring on her skin causes her to lurch her hips and give off one final spurt – a weak, paltry wad, even by [pc.ra frostwyrm|human|[pc.race]] standards – before it immediately starts to recede, instantly going limp and retracting into her vent. She sighs through her nose in relief, but she has no strength in her arms to try and pry herself off of either of the larger Frostwyrms.
Every time the topic of there being so few Frostwyrms left on Uveto has come up, [fw.andNykke|[fw.name], Nykke, and [fw2.name]|[fw.name] and [fw2.name]] have done everything from deny the possibility to deflect to another topic. It’s clear to you that it’s a difficult conversation for them to have, and it’s not hard to understand why: the idea that you may be among the last of your kind is a hard one to even process, much less entertain.

But… it’s reality. Frostwyrms are going extinct. [fw.andNykke|[fw.name], Nykke, and [fw2.name] have all bemoaned|[fw.name] and [fw2.name] both bemoaned] that it was <b>you</b> that [fw.name] mated with first: she continually says that you weren’t her first choice, and that she wanted a mate that was more ‘proper’ for her to raise a typical clutch with. Now, though, she insists that you’re the perfect mate, and that she can’t imagine having anyone else…

… but you’re still not a pureblood Frostwyrm[pc.ra frostwyrm|, no matter how hard you try].

Things have changed, though. Not only did [fw.name] take you as her mate – already a highly unusual thing for Frostwyrms, let alone [pc.ra frostwyrm|your own society|[pc.race]s] – but now, you’re the Qal to <b>two</b>[fw.andNykke| purebloods, <b>and</b> a halfblood]. [fw2.name] was just as hesitant and resistant to the idea of mating outside of his species as [fw.name] has, but over time, he’s come to appreciate you the same way [fw.name] does: it’s not just that you can sexually please them, but you’re an accomplished mate to them both, and you’ve raised multiple children between them. You’re as accomplished as any pureblood Qal and when they say that they’re lucky to have known you, they each mean it.

This train of thought, though, leads you back to your initial concern: Uveto is running out of pureblood Frostwyrms.

There’s a solution to that. There are two viable pureblood Frostwyrms in [fw.name]’s lair right now.

But it means for [fw.name] and [fw2.name] to mate with each other – and not with you. Even ignoring the sort of stigma something like that might have in the societies you come from, there’s no telling whether [fw.name] and [fw2.name] would even be capable of it, traditionally: Frostwyrms don’t experience sex like you do, and since they aren’t each other’s mates, there might be some form of psionic block that could prevent it from happening altogether. Frostwyrms can choose whether to get pregnant or not during sex, but they also don’t do it for recreation before you came along.

There’s only one way to truly find out, though. You’re having this conversation with yourself when it really ought to involve two others.

Are you okay with that? <b>Are you okay with the idea of [fw.name] and [fw2.name] having sex with each other to produce a pureblood Frostwyrm?</b>

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 2,000 words! This completes the difficult talk you with with your two dragons over conserving the Frostrwyrm species. It's not just about Frosty and Flurry mounting each other: there are emotions involved as well. It's some of my better emotive work, imo
<i>Our situation is atypical, our Qal,</i> [fw2.name] answers for her. <i>[fw.andNykke|[fw.name], Nykke, and I|[fw.name] and I] entered into a clutch with more than one Qim out of necessity. A Qal and a Qim mating with each other is not merely a matter of copulation: it is about choosing your partner and remaining with them until you are summoned by the Grand Qim. Our clutch is already atypical and includes multiple Qims, but the idea that a Qim would mate with another Qim is… implausible.</i>

You don’t want to seem like you’re insensitive or ignorant, but you don’t understand the issue. You won’t deny that there’s an emotional aspect to it, but the way [fw2.name] describes it, it’s almost like he’s saying it <b>physically</b> can’t be done.

<i>It may not be,</i> he replies. <i>It is <b>you</b> that has taken the role of Qal, [pc.name]. [fw.name] and I – our kind[fw.andNykke|, and Nykke as well] – we do not mate for recreation. Like your kind, we require tactile feedback to ejaculate, but we cannot experience that feedback without a mate. And if we cannot ejaculate, we cannot procreate.</i>

… And since he and [fw.name] aren’t mates, he’s suggesting that they wouldn’t feel pleasure if they mated with each other?

<i>Were a Qim, for example, to be summoned by the Grand Qim before their Qal, the widowed Qal could not take a new Qim for this same reason. It goes against our… understanding of a clutch’s formation.</i>

More for your own curiosity than you trying to think of ways [fw.name] and [fw2.name] could have sex with each other, you ask if they couldn’t they just… pretend? Couldn’t [fw.name] take on the role of the Qal for a little bit or something?

<i>You ask the impossible,</i> [fw2.name] responds. <i>It is <b>you</b> that is the Qal.</i>
<i>Our Qal speaks the truth,</i> [fw2.name] says, before his voice erupts in a series of impossible vowels and consonants that you recognize as [fw.name]’s true name. <i>Our kind is in peril. We cannot continue to ignore this.</i>

<i>I know,</i> she answers.

<i>To not do what our Qal suggests would consign our kind to its fate.</i>

<i>I know!</i> she barks, her head lunging upward and her jaw snapping shut in [fw2.name]’s direction. <i>Our Qal and I had this <b>very</b> discussion before we chose to seek you out,</i> she says before her own voice spouts a bunch of gibberish that you recognize as [fw2.name]’s true name. <i>Every time I look at you, I am reminded of the reality that we face: that you and I may well be the last of our kind in this world!</i>

At that, you feel a second, stronger, colder pit in your chest – this time, coming from [fw2.name]. It’s not that her words have cut into him: it’s that he feels the same way. No matter how much they adore you as their Qal, the fact remains that, through circumstances neither of them could control, their species is dying and they had both missed an opportunity to not only try and fix that, but to live normal lives and have a normal Frostwyrm family – something they both coveted before they met you.
Your hand goes to [fw.name]’s chest; as soon as she feels your palm rest against her scales, she calms down and lowers her head back to the ice.

If she doesn’t want to do this, then she doesn’t want to do this. That’s the end of the discussion.

<i>As with all things, it is not that simple,</i> she says, letting out a long, deep sigh – her vocal chords vibrate as she does, and it comes out as a low-pitched whine. <i>There is nothing I desire more than to conserve my kind, our Qal. I am willing to do whatever it takes. I am willing to do <b>anything</b>.</i>

Her eyes go to [fw2.name], then to yours.

<i>It is not right,</i> she continues, her voice lilting in your head. <i>It is not right that we are put into this scenario. It is a cost that the Grand Qim has deigned we remunerate for the gifts we have been given.</i>
Once you’re confident that you and [fw.name] are alone, you reposition yourself so that you’re closer to her neck. She curls her long head towards you, her four eyes trained tightly on you, giving you her undivided attention.

You ask her plainly: was it wrong to bring him into the clutch as another Qim[fw.andNykke|? Was it wrong to bring in Nykke]? Would she have preferred that she was the only Qim in the clutch?

The question seems to have caught her off-guard: she rears her head back and her eyes widen, and she doesn’t immediately respond. Her eyes remain solely on yours, laser-locked and unshakeable as she seriously considers her answer.

What feels like a minute passes before she exhales, and her focus on you is broken with a long, slow blink.

<i>Yes,</i> she eventually answers. <i>Just as you are my only Qal, I would have preferred that I was your only Qim.</i>

<i>But,</i> she continues before you can respond, <i>it was not wrong to bring in [fw2.name][fw.andNykke| and Nykke]. These two thoughts are not exclusive to each other. [fw.andNykke|They were|He was] hurting as I had been hurting: our scenario is unusual and desperate, and we must all make desperate decisions to adapt. If you were to ask [fw2.name] the same question, there is no doubt that he would respond likewise.</i>

She leans her gigantic head towards you; the side of her snout gently rubs against your body, nuzzling you affectionately. <i>It is kind of you to consider my emotions as you have,</i> she continues. <i>I am, as of yet, uncertain of how our attempts to mate me with [fw2.name] will transpire, but not matter what, it is comforting to know that I will have my Qal before, during, and after the attempt.</i>

You’re certainly not going anywhere.

Qims and Qals mate for life, after all.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Normally I'd take two weeks off to focus on other projects, but Flurry is very close to being finished, so I'm going to muscle through it before moving on.

Reactions: Sidrake and D-S455

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 4,000 words (which I realize isn't a lot)! This is most of the sex scene where Frosty and Flurry work to make a pureblood dragon with you either on top or on bottom. All that's left is the climax and the cooldown, and this scene will be finished.
<i>It is, at once, a wonder, and obvious, why your presence makes such a difference, my Qal,</i> she says, craning her long neck towards you so she can nuzzle you with the side of her cheek. <i>The notion of mating with [fw2.name] no longer causes apprehension so long as you are with us.</i>

Funny what a little bit of experience can do for a person’s level of comfort. As long as she’s with you, she can handle anything – including the conservation of her species. And you know that [fw2.name] is the same way: it wasn’t easy for him, a Qim, to mate with another Qim, either, but as long as you’re there, they both have all the support they need.

<i>Of course, you must not neglect your duties as Qal,</i> she answers, her four red eyes narrowing on you deviously. <i>I do this with [fw2.name] for the proliferation of my kind. I desire your kips, my Qal, because I desire you.</i>

You’re not so used to your partners telling you that they want your babies so forthright like that, but, well, message received. If you just keep doing what you’re doing, then [pc.onTop|[fw.name] is going to have her wish: she’ll be laden with your kips by the end of the day|[fw.name] will get what she wants: for you to be taken and pregnant with her kip by the end of the day].

[fw.name]’s chest heaves, just once, in that weird, crude mimicry of laughter that she does. <i>Summon [fw2.name].</i>
You ask him if he’s having second thoughts. You all need to be in good spirits for this to work, after all.

<i>There is no ‘second thought’ to be had over the survival of my kind, my Qal,</i> he answers somewhat indignantly – but then hesitates on his follow-up. His long, blunted tail curls around his hindmost legs, almost as if he was trying to shrink himself down. <i>I am first made into a Qim alongside a Qim, mated to one Qal between us, and now, I am being asked, as a Qim, to mate with another Qim. This is improper, unusual, and unknown behavior.</i>

You understand that this isn’t an easy thing for them to process. You may not be a [pc.ra frostwyrm|pureblood ]Frostwyrm yourself, but it’s not any easier for you.

But, well, it was improper, unusual, and unknown behavior for [fw.name] to take you as her Qal way, way back when you two first started to understand each other. Frostwyrms are in a desperate spot. If he’s honest about rescuing his kind, then it’s time he made an improper and unusual decision.

[fw2.name] pauses a moment before snorting, the air visibly clouding around his nostrils as he exhales. His chest heaves just once, sounding almost like that laughter that [fw.name] likes to do.

<i>As you say, our Qal,</i> he says as he approaches the dais.
The thick musk of a horny dragon fills your nostrils, subconsciously guiding you closer to [pc.onTop|her|his] crotch until your nose presses against the [pc.onTop|thin|[fw2.throbb|fat-and-dilated|thin]] opening to [pc.onTop|her|his] cock. Housed in there is a big, thick, juicy Frostwyrm cock that’s going to help proliferate their species – it just needs a bit of coaxing. And while this may be about [fw.name] and [fw2.name], there’s no reason you can’t have a taste yourself.

Your [pc.tongue] rakes across [pc.onTop|her|his] crotch, and you taste the powerful-but-familiar tang of [pc.onTop|her|his] musky pheromones on your buds. Your nose flares when you taste [pc.onTop|her|him] and your mouth suddenly starts to drool; one lick begets another, and if it weren’t for the fact that your senses are being flooded with potent Frostwyrm musk, the act of going down on your partner would otherwise be enough to get you going.

It’s clearly enough for your partners, too: [pc.onTop|you hear the sound of [fw2.name]’s feet stomping down on the dais behind you, and, although your attention is elsewhere, you feel in your psionic link the phantom sensations of a big, thick tongue errantly and aimlessly washing against your [pc.hasCock||phantom ]dick. [fw.name] has taken a cue from your actions and is returning the motions to [fw2.name] – and given that you’re feeling lust that isn’t yours, it’s probably working.|[fw2.name] jostles and shifts his gargantuan body above you, his stomach crunching into itself as he leans forward, and, although your attention is elsewhere, you feel in your psionic link the phantom sensations of a big, thick tongue errantly and aimlessly washing against your [pc.hasCock|phantom ]dick. [fw2.name] is mimicking your actions and is going down on [fw.name], dragging his own tongue across her vent – and given that you’re feeling lust that isn’t yours, it’s probably working.]
Everything catches up to them both in a hurry: the foreplay, the sex, and the mind-melding all culminate in the roiling, building crescendo within all three of you. It’s not just that they’re mating with their Qal, even if [fw2.name] is only doing it indirectly: its that they all started this with the intent to breed from the beginning. You introduced them to the pleasures of the flesh and all the ways it could be attained, while Frostwyrms typically only mated to procreate. Now, there’s nothing weird or sensational or new. This is sex, as it’s meant to be to them: with the single-minded drive to make babies.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 4,800 words! This finishes the final sex scene, including the aftercare - and it does the pregnancy content for Frosty and Flurry's pureblood kip. It also updates the Good End to accommodate Flurry.

The content is complete! After ten months, Flurry is done!
You awaken to the sight of grey belly scales pressed on either side of you, and to the loud sound of two purring dragons. Your eyes are bleary and you struggle to see with any real clarity what it is you’re looking at; after a hard blink and you rubbing at your eyes a bit, you realize that [fw.name] and [fw2.name] have curled themselves into a disc, sitting belly-to-belly, with one’s snout crooked into the neck of the other, with you sandwiched between them. When you look down their bodies, you see their tails have entwined themselves a few times over, forcing a loose corkscrew.

It’s quite warm between them like this, but the thing that woke you up in particular was their purring: with both of them together like this, they are <i>loud</i>. They must have really enjoyed their time with you.

[fw.name] wakes first after noticing your shuffling between them. She first regards you with all four narrowed eyes; when she sees her Qal, she lets out a gentle sigh and gives you a long, slow blink. Then, with the tip of her snout, she whacks [fw2.name] hard enough on the underside of his own that you can hear the sharp sound of scales-on-scales; with a snort, he shakes his head and blinks his eyes open, looking curiously at [fw.name] first, then to you second.

<i>It is done, our Qal,</i> [fw.name] says. Her voice comes to you with less clarity than usual, but it also sounds higher, with a light ‘trill’ in her psionic tone, almost as if she was singing it. <i>[pc.onTop|[fw2.name] and I|You and I] have conceived. Our work to preserve our kind {first time|has begun|continues}.</i>
{first pureblood kip|For the first time since you and [fw.name] became a family, the kip that hatches from the egg isn’t a halfling – it’s a real, pureblood Frostwyrm, with [fw.name] and [fw2.name]’s genes coursing through them. It’s worked: your efforts to help conserve and rescue the Frostwyrms of Uveto are paying off, and you have the real, tangible, breathing results to prove it.|As you had expected from your conservation efforts, the kip that hatches from the egg is a pureblood Frostwyrm: a kip that doesn’t bear any sort of resemblance to you at all. It’s a true, pureblood Frostwyrm, with the same physiology as [fw.name] and [fw2.name] – but, inextricably, with you as its Qal. Once more, your efforts to save the Frostwyrms are paying off.}

Despite its size, it doesn’t have the same ferocious, implacable, imposing countenance as either of its Qims: where [fw.name] and [fw2.name] are covered in a thick, scaly hide, the new kip’s skin is so thin as to almost be translucent. Its tail has no spikes and is smooth from pelvis to tip. It has teeth, but they’re small and nubby and wouldn’t pierce a slice of bread, if it even had the jaw strength. It has four eyes, but all of them are shut tight.
And that’s… that. You’ve done it: you’ve raised a pureblood kip with [fw.name] and [fw2.name] from conceptualization to maturity, and now it’s a pure, real, healthy Frostwyrm. One more to add to a world that was once filled with majestic frost dragons before they had started to die out.

You look to [fw.name] and [fw2.name]. This could work. You could rescue the Frostwyrms, with a bit more effort… and a little bit of luck. If there are others out there, then <i>surely</i> your kips will find them.

But just adding one more Frostwyrm to the pool isn’t going to increase the odds all that much. You know that; [fw.name] knows that; and [fw2.name] knows that.

You’ll just have to make another one, and soon.
You’ve had dozens upon dozens more of them with Qims since you’ve successfully commandeered the entire planetoid, swelling the ranks of your draconian family all the while. Your ranks are too innumerable to count, and you have no eye on your family from your throne on Irestead – whether your kips have found mates of their own and begun their own lineages, who’s to say, but if they have, you have no doubt that by now, your Frostwyrmling hybrids are among the most populated species on Uveto, if they aren’t already.

Once you had taken complete control of Uveto and the Frostwyrm population began to boom (albeit through hybrids), you quickly found other, surviving individual purebred Frostwyrms – you had found more of [fw.name]’s kind. [fw.name] and [fw2.name] were overjoyed, of course, but neither of them showed any sexual interest in more of their kind – not when they have the greatest Qal to ever have lived as their mate. Although, while [fw.name] remained largely by your side, [fw2.name] would often scout the further reaches of Uveto for days at a time in search of more, in an effort to bring them all closer to your new nest at Irestead. With him on the mission, and if he had his way, no Frostwyrm would ever go through the pain he and [fw.name] went through again.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
I'm not sure if I saw it but is there a scene where you enter the lair after bringing Flurry into the group and you tf into a frostwyrm?

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Huh, I only found out about this new character and their purpose now. This leads me to my question... Why?

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Frosty by herself was perfect. It feels wrong that if our character and her are "soulmates" that this kind of scenario can happen. I would think it would be sort of an exclusive kind of deal on both ends. I'm not entirely familliar of the history of Nykke but I think she came along with Frosty if I'm not mistaken? But I ignore her anyway so it doesn't really matter. It kind of feels pointless to add at this point in time too.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
honnestly I'm in, because I think the frostwyrm need more content and more story to stay interresting, is not a perfection question because everyone havn't the same oppinion in this situation.

Flurry is a new way of possibility, if other not need it, so don't pick it when you have the opportunity to encounter him.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
And for the respect of the work done by B I think we let a chance for this new content. It's my opnion, after all, this work take a years to be done if I remember.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Frosty by herself was perfect. It feels wrong that if our character and her are "soulmates" that this kind of scenario can happen. I would think it would be sort of an exclusive kind of deal on both ends. I'm not entirely familliar of the history of Nykke but I think she came along with Frosty if I'm not mistaken? But I ignore her anyway so it doesn't really matter. It kind of feels pointless to add at this point in time too.
Keep aware that Forsty is one of the last of her kind, and desperate for a family, which is why she even got shocked up with us to begin with. I don't hink it's too unreasonable to think that she'd decide to cast the net as wide as possible.

As for Nykke, originally she was the PC and fristwryms daughter that you could do incest content with. But then PayPal went all gestapo mode on a bunch of NSFW content and that and a few other things had to be reworked.

Reactions: Emerald

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The short answer for why I wanted to write Flurry is that I wanted to write the PC having a threesome with two giant dragons.

Like with Nykke, Flurry is optional and you can only access his content if you want, and once he's moved into the lair, all of his content is exclusive, so you can just put him in his corner and never interact with him.

Story-wise, Frosty makes it clear during the prologue to Flurry's content that she is your mate: the second Frostwyrm will want to take her as their mate, but she's not interested, emotionally or sexually, and she only acquiesces to meeting Flurry because she remembers how hurt and lonely she was when she couldn't find another of her kind, and she didn't want Flurry to go through that. Flurry is initially frustrated by it too, but eventually relents and admits that you're the better Qal for the job.

Reactions: valkyr42

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The short answer for why I wanted to write Flurry is that I wanted to write the PC having a threesome with two giant dragons
Dude this alone is enough of a reason.

Though now I have to ask.... what's the next step for these guys? Maybe having to curbstomp some poachers or something?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
No plans, although because Frostwyrms are meant to be an endangered species, and so I don't over-saturate their content, I will not be writing a third Frostwyrm ever.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I was wondering if you had an idea to write about other characters on uveto other than the frostwyrm ?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No plans, although because Frostwyrms are meant to be an endangered species, and so I don't over-saturate their content, I will not be writing a third Frostwyrm ever.
Lol, fair enoguh. Two and a half are plenty.

NihilZor

Jan 23, 2023
They are all hermaphrodites right? Can I just ask Frosty to breed Flurry and call it a day or her getting fucked is the only way to progress?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Frosty will only do it if you're involved as well. If you have a penis and Frosty is not currently pregnant, you impregnate Frosty while she impregnates Flurry; if you have a vagina and are not currently pregnant, Frosty impregnates you while Flurry impregnates Frosty; if you're herm, you can choose.

Again, I really want to emphasize: Frosty isn't doing it because she wants to. She's doing it because her species is dying. You're also asked, like, four times if you want to proceed and the content is strictly optional.

I primarily wrote the conservation content because Frostwyrms being an endangered species is the catalyst for your entire relationship with all three of them. Having two purebloods together is very obviously inviting a resolution to that conflict, and not writing one is honestly just poor form for a plot. I know that this is a porn game and that the story should revolve around the PC, and I've done everything I could think of to make the PC the star of the show when it comes to your polyamorous relationship with two-and-a-half dragons (Frosty is emotionally devoted to you and is empathetic towards Flurry, but does not hold any other significant emotion towards him; it's Frosty's lair, but Flurry only joins the clutch if you allow him to; Flurry only joins if you beat him in battle or if you're such a fucking stud that he bows to your endless virility; Flurry is a turbo bottom; Frosty is actively appalled by the idea of mating with anyone but her Qal and only agrees to it if you participate), but I know that no matter what I say or do, people are going to see Frosty having sex with Flurry, no matter the context and how begrudging she is to do it, and draw their own conclusions.
I was wondering if you had an idea to write about other characters on uveto other than the frostwyrm ?
Other characters I have on Uveto are Nenne the Korgonne and Eitan the Milodan War Alpha. I don't currently have plans to introduce more characters.

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Can you independently knock up both wyrms? I'm almost certain you've answered, if so I'm sorry.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Other characters I have on Uveto are Nenne the Korgonne and Eitan the Milodan War Alpha. I don't currently have plans to introduce more characters.
I had an idea for additional content with a new character on uveto and related to the Milodian Amazons, it would be their chieftain.
This idea came about because one of the Milodan Amazons mentioned her leader during a sex scene.
I wouldn't mind writing for content, but I don't think I have good enough writing skills to do that.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
it's be a long time but i have a question, this project is accepted and we have a chance to see it in the game?

I hope honestly.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Hello.
I tried to meet Flurry on uvento, but I didn't come across them. Hasn't it been implemented yet ?
Because I'd understood that it had already been integrated.
If not, how can I contact her ?
I've walked several times along the path where I met Frosty, but I haven't seen him.