Need help unlocking Uveto and help with controls!

Feb 15, 2023
I’m new to the game and need desperate help!

1.How does one unlock Uveto! As my dumbass did not do the Ice Queen quest! My dumbass skipped it! Anyone know how to unlock it? I really wanna go there as the smutsaurus wiki said that was the place for Capacitor and Shield Vampire,Auxiliary thrusters and Vector Thrust systems and I really wanna get those for my Sidewinder and Sledgehammer!

2.I need help with controls! I liked the old one better(the one with the movement controls on the bottom along with Save,Menu and the map on top!) as I found it really easy to use!(I’m a sucker for default controls! Any changes to what I’m used to I get confused on how to use!) any way for me to change them? I’m on the Window version(I’m playing on mobile and no I cannot download the android version as what I’m using is an iPad!) and I find it hard to use the new controls and find it wierd that the map is the thing I have to tap now and it’s at the bottom! Any help on how to change back the controls?

Also sorry for bad english! I’m Filipino and do not know how to use punctuation!

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
1.) You should be able to get the coordinates of Uveto from Shade after defeating Queen Taivra on Myrellion.

2.) You can't change back to the old controls, but you can enlarge the map, making it easier to tap your desired location.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. It does feel like there should be more than two ways to unlock Uveto. In addition to Shade, you can probably use the Cheat Menu to teleport to Uveto. It won't bring your ship, so you'll have to teleport back when you're done.

You may also be able to reset the Ice Queen event.
If you can open the Console, it's possible to reset the Ice Queen event:
Open the Console with F12.
flags['ICEQUEEN COMPLETE'] = undefined;

Or you can use a JSON reader to look for that flag and delete it. Normal Text Editors should be able to open JSON files, but the save is not designed to be human readable.
For future reference, if you decline a Distress Call when it's at the generic stage (before you know which Call it is), it doesn't disable that Call.

2. Gedan plans to work on the mobile experience this weekend.

When you say Windows, do you mean the Electron download or the Browser version? They just released a Mac build. Does it not work on iPad?