Mutant Minx Meltdown - Rise of the Monster Girls [GAME UPDATED - 15/09/15]

SeldomPie

Aug 30, 2015
"Mutant Minx Meltdown - Rise of the Monster Girls" is a text based RPG with a menu driven interface, slowly having graphics added to it. It mixes elements of survival horror with erotica - it's intended overall theme is to be that of a horror-comedy b-movie, or a trashy pulp horror novel from the 1980's. In the game you play a male survivor trying to get along as best he can on an isolated island which has been quarantined after a mysterious outbreak has infected all the women. Initially, the situation seems similar to a zombie outbreak, but with the infected hungering for something other than brains, and no one being dead. As the days go by, the infectees begin mutating, and things get weirder, and the player has to find ways to improve their skills and abilities to get by.

The saucy stuff is majorly fem-dom in theme, from mild to not so, and I try to put in a scene or two of all the popular kinks that are applicable to the games themes and internal logic. At the start of the game, all NPC's are human, and the ladies slowly mutate into monster girls as the days go by and the infection takes hold. Transformations are limited to the NPC's only - the player remains a squishy human throughout. A random selection of a few of the fetishes featured -  Monster Girls, Mpreg, Dickgirls, Micro, Dick Milking.

It is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Hooray!

It's still in development, but can be played through to the end of the forty days and has a fair slew of content.

This is a pretty good place to drop any bug reports, criticism or suggestions or whatevers, since I did something to the blogger page that makes it impossible to directly reply to comments in a thread. Cheers!

Linkage -

Dev Blog

Wiki

Download page at itch.io

Last edited by a moderator:

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
More bugs, yay

Game crashes periodically when I scavenge in Lancaster Lane, the game also crashes during the loss scene for the Eel girls.

Losing to the dismorphe gives me the placeholder for one of the Spider-goth's defeat scenes.

Fighting the Quiet Girl early on is giving me attack description of her tail, when I don't remember her getting that until much later.

Still scavenging food in areas that are giving the 'No More Food' warning.

And that's it so far.

I still love the new content, though. This game has remained to be one of my favorite ones, and  I'm happy to see it improving.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeldomPie

Aug 30, 2015
New build! Mainly bug fixes, also added a few random start-up items and a difficulty selector. See devblog for details. :D

SeldomPie

Aug 30, 2015
New build! There's some fairly (for me) complicated new things in this release, including the beginnings of having one of the Minxes live with you at the hotel, so if you get any weirdness popping up while playing, please let me know! It's getting to the stage where it's hard for me to check out all the different combinations of active... story-lines, I guess, myself.

More info and link to download here!

http://seldompie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/new-build-version-number-0103-william.html

BenLawrence

Sep 2, 2015
I like how you've combined the survival horror thing with adult content, lol.  It's like... sex zombies :p   I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Legion

Aug 27, 2015
Such a shame to see this game go dark again. Its got such potential and a quite a unique setting and premise.

Part of me hopes seldom sees this and comes back but maybe I’m being too optimistic.

I guess this is a bit of a necro so apologies on that front, but if anyone hasn’t played this yet I would still recommend giving it at least one play through as it's pretty great.