Multicock question

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
So. Double dicks

I would like to have one dick larger than the other, both are currently even, and my goal is to have one small enough for Ryn to take, and the other to be whatever the game decides is big enough to fuck centaurs with.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

S

SteelZephyr

I don't think you can "game the system" in game when it comes to different sized dicks like you can in TiTS, unless you want to fuck around with save editing or using the web browser console to bumblefuck through the right commands. Granted, I haven't really tried to since I usually stick to having a single dick. On the other hand, Ryn's ass can be trained to take your dick if it's larger than a foot, so you don't exactly lose out on her default anal fucking scenes.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
you can get different sized dicks. using a blue egg+turgid mushroom only effects one of your dicks but which one it effects is random so save scumming is likely required.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
I mean you can change the size of one of your dick but the thing is with CoC2, according to the documentation for the parser, the game will autmatically use your biggest tool, if it's not specified.
For instance, when it comes to Ber/Wynne and Matiha, they can't accomodate you fully if your pecker is too big, even if you have a second smaller one available. That's because unlike in TiTS, there is no "Selection mode", scenes are written with variations in mind, you can't pick which tool you will be using.

So if you got two schlongs, you can get access to hypersize-supported content while still having access to regular content (Ryn's assfuck scenes for instance) but if scenes are written with doubledicks in mind, you will get those without the ability to choose (Brienne and Rina's first sex scene supports doubledicking but doesn't give you the option to use only one weiner).

To make a long story short, just make a couple save files with different dick sizes, play around with save editor, or just don't worry about it.