More Synthsheaths?

AidanWR

Feb 18, 2017
I know that there are other threads about this, but with all these new NPCs that can use Synthsheaths, and the possibility of more, there need to be more that are obtainable so that it isn't necessary to pick and choose which NPC or if your PC gets one. Especially since Tuuva can get one and she's a very late-game NPC, so it's harder to give her one if you've already given out two in your game.

Last edited:

AidanWR

Feb 18, 2017
Then why did you open another one?

...and you're going to write them, right? This subthread is for projects you're going to work in.
Actually, I accidentally clicked on the ideas subforum, thought I was in the general.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If that's the case, I'm sorry if I sounded abrassive. The part about opening another thread still stands, though :p

P.S. Not that I wouldn't like it if people wrote non-equine, extra synthsheaths.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm always happy for more donger references

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Finally I no longer need to cheat using the editor to get the dongs. I merely need to cheat by beating the shit out of Lash for money.

Reactions: ShySquare

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I think in the changelog for the recent update implies they are going to create more than 4 synthsheaths.

0.7.146 Changelog:
  • Once you’ve unlocked the Synthsheath Codex entry, Shekka will now sell them for quite a pretty penny. You can also find them in the wastes, if you want to be frugal. After getting four of them, no more can be found for now.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Finally I no longer need to cheat using the editor to get the dongs. I merely need to cheat by beating the shit out of Lash for money.

It's not that hard to make money... but Lash makes it so fast...