Jul 30, 2021
Heyo I've made two more characters in Honey Select 2!

The first is a personal favorite, the batshit insane mechanic Tam!
Regular Pose:
Tam 1.PNG
Regular Backshot pose:
Tam 2.PNG
My attempt at recreating her in-game pose:
Tam Pose 1.PNG
My second attempt at recreating her in-game pose:
Tam Pose 3.PNG
Just a random pose:
Tam Pose 2.PNG
And the underwear shots:
Tam Underwear 1.PNG
Tam Underwear 2.PNG

The second character I did was a request from Crablord!
Stella!:

Stella 1.PNG

Stella 2.PNG

There we go! Personally, I think these came out better than the Anno one, I'm proud of all of them tho.

If y'all can think of any other characters for me to do feel free to ask!
Still no guarantees tho and remember I can't do full-on furries or exotic bodies.

Lone Wolf115

My suggestions.
Fisianna
Hana
Sam the black void pirate
That's all that comes to mind and please make the sizes proportionate I know that Fisianna has two tails and you probably can't do that.

Jul 30, 2021
My suggestions.
Fisianna
Hana
Sam the black void pirate
That's all that comes to mind and please make the sizes proportionate I know that Fisianna has two tails and you probably can't do that.
Nah I did two tails on Tam it's pretty simple, the coloration won't be exact if I do Fisianna tho. For some reason, Honey Select doesn't let you use two colors on hair which is a shame.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Nah I did two tails on Tam it's pretty simple, the coloration won't be exact if I do Fisianna tho. For some reason, Honey Select doesn't let you use two colors on hair which is a shame.
Huh well that's fine for me.
Oh Seandra.

TheShepard256

Lone Wolf115

View attachment 18141
I think I got this from the FenChat Discord.

Her original hair colour is, according to the above image, black. Her current hair (and fur) colour is orange with white stripes.
Well I mean her now not before the mods it's not white stripes more like highlights the tips of her tails are white so yeah I'm not on discord so I go with what I know from what I play and see from the game.
If you could put all their discord or whatever here for me thanks. I used up all my high speed data so this is from my phone I have no internet, I live in the boondocks basically I'm from Pennsylvania originally.