More cheats?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. So you all know how there's a handful of cheats for the game, right? Well, I was thinking about more potential cheats that are either humorous or useful/convenient. Take these with a grain of salt, because I'm just screwing around for the most part and making references.

rightadownrightadown - brings up a prompt asking the player if they want to "save and return to the dawn of the first day". If they do, it sets the day count back to 1 and sets the time to 6:00. They still have all their items and whatnot.
updownleftrightbastart - Sets the player to level 10 and puts all their stats at 50, aside from libido.
hummus - works exactly as it does in CoC. Gives the player hummus, which turns them back to 100% human. Second time attempting it, gives them a game over. Speaking of which...
goodbyecruelworld - instantly gives a game over screen with no explanation.
hotstuff - makes all tease skills 100/100.
biganimetiddies - increases the PC's boob size by 10.
nobodylikesme - instantly get a combat encounter on every hostile square.
absoluteunit - max thickness and tone, and gain 20 inches of height.
2easy4me - Doubles the damage received by the player.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
oooooh, those sound fun!

perhaps there could also be one called "whatareinternalorgansanyway" that increases the pc's vaginal and/or anal capacity by 1,000 each time you type it in :0

Reactions: Natetheman223

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
You can do most of these with TiTSEd, as such, it would be pretty pointless for Fen and crew to to spend the time and effort to code these into the game.