Namako

Nov 16, 2019
www.patreon.com
Shape_Gif_F95ZONE.gif
Overview:
Monster girl assault!
is a femdom tower-defense game.
You are the king of the city of people, the last stronghold of humanity, your task is to protect your humans from lustful monster girls.

female domination, reverse rape, monster girl, strategy, parody

Pairings:
Male/female

Download:
Itch.io

Support:
If you want to support us, we live here!
Patreon

Screenshots:
3.png
5.jpg
6.png
1.png
K7qlrj.png
22.jpg

Last edited:

Drachos

Oct 26, 2015
Not sure if intentional or not, but once you complete 1-4 the game seems to not realise the last enemy is dead doesn't end the wave

Still a fun little Plants vs Zombies style td.

Kasha

Aug 30, 2021
Same issue as Drachos, but it happened after Act 1-6.

I'd love a speed up button, if that isn't already implemented. As is, the game is very easy - it just takes a while. As a designer, I'd feel more free to increase difficulty if the playthrough for each level was shorter. Increased difficulty also means more of your animations on display.

This comment comes late into development, obviously, but I feel that mirroring the premise - playing as the monster girls, not the humans - would have allowed more eroticism to creep into the game. As is, winning perfectly = no sex. But if your towers are monster girls defending their homeland with sexy ninjutsu, winning perfectly = all the sex. Maybe it's not too late for this idea; you could keep the same board but have the player control the attacking monster girls. Could be a fun minigame, level, sidegame, whatever.

That aside, this was a relaxing experience. The sprite animations were the best part; the sheepgirl's especially is a special thing, the way she asserts dominance over the unit's cum-thrusts. I'd have continued playing just to see the others, if the bug hadn't happened. Neat stuff.

Namako

Nov 16, 2019
www.patreon.com
Monster girl assault! V0.2.1 Free!
Changelog:
  • Two new opponents - doll and witch.
  • The appearance of presets for the doll.
  • A prologue that will immerse you in the atmosphere of the game.
  • The ability to speed up the game double.
  • New night location.
  • Two full-fledged animation game over with new enemies.
  • Updated music.
  • You no longer have to worry about a floating mouse - we fixed this problem and replaced it with a standard one.
  • Unit descriptions have also been corrected for your convenience.
Link:
https://namako01.itch.io/monster-girl-assault