MonGirl Sexpedition

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! I’m back from the holidays, so let’s see what changed from the last weekly report in 2021.

The art pack for Mariam’s new steamy scene has arrived and I’m completely done with assembling it in the game. You can see the preview here. This time she gets to use her pussy (at last!) so you can expect Jack to get a bit wild. Just like the other scenes with Mariam, this one will have a special voiceover. To get this scene, simply talk with her after getting the revelation from oracles’ ponds via the main quest.

Both Mariam’s sidequest and the main quest are done, but I’ll need some time to test these out. I made some new combat skills and interactions and want to be sure these are working fine without any hiccups.

v0.5 gets 2 bosses. 1 for the main quest and the other one for the optional task (Mariam’s). Both bosses will net you some nice loot.

The new release should arrive in the usual window of January 14th - 16th but may not be available on 14th because of the holidays. Either way, if something goes wrong, I’ll make a separate info post.

Made new dialogue options for Mona and Mariam so you could replay their last scenes from the game itself and not just the gallery.

Added and fixed a few colored labels for the quest journal.

Fixed a rare bug that could automatically start the hot springs scene after getting there for the second time.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
13012022af4bbbef1787d7bb0.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.50 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.45 brings a new, big H scene with Mariam. Here’s the preview. This time she gets to use her pussy (at last!) so you can expect Jack to get wild. Just like the other scenes with Mariam, this one will have a special voiceover. To get this scene, simply talk with her after getting the revelation from oracles’ ponds via the main quest.

New features and activities

v0.5 gets 2 bosses. 1 for the main quest and the other one for the optional task (Mariam’s). Both bosses will net you some nice loot. Some players still don’t know about the difficulty toggle in the options menu. If you will find new challenges too hard – use it.

Added new normal enemies of all kinds, including a hellhound. Didn’t have the time to make on-map scenes for her. These will appear in the next update.

Added stronger potions to Mona’s shop after you help her with her task.

Agatha made new, stronger charms and got a new alchemy book for sale. She will also help you enchant your weapon after you defeat a certain new boss. Plus, now you can sell dream shards to her for a hefty sum of jink.

Added a new puzzle. It’s a numbers puzzle, not too hard, especially with the in-game hint.

Added a new treasure map for the new zone. You can grab it as a reward for solving the new puzzle in the volcanic region.

Small fixes and improvements

Made new dialogue options for Mona and Mariam so you could replay their last scenes from the game itself and not just the gallery.

Fixed a bug that sometimes affected both pictures in your home cave when the player tried to change one of them.

Added and fixed a few colored labels for the quest journal.

Fixed a rare bug that could automatically start the hot springs scene after getting there for the second time.

Changed Momo’s quest, namely the first step with the magical ruby. Now, it’s much easier to get it in the ruins if you have the quest active.

Fixed a problem with certain bosses’ projectile attacks where the hitbox could stay even after the graphical part of the projectile was already gone.

Fixed the last Belle’s quest. Now, it properly finishes and allows the player to work in the inn.

Changed the loading screen to a more positive one.

Buying alchemy tools from Mona will properly deduct the cost from the player’s money.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.50 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work. This month I plan to give Maggie a graphical rework, a new H scene for Belle, and a new look for our playful barmaid. Players already picked a new dress for her. You can check out the poll results here. Looks like you want to add a bit of spice to her uniform ^^ The new look is already in work and will arrive before the next release will roll out. Stay tuned for updates! As for Maggie, you can see her new art here.

I’ve finished the narrative part for Belle’s new H scene and edited it. Everything is ready except the art pack. It will arrive closer to the new release’s launch date and I’ll assemble the whole event after posting a preview for you.

Aside from this, I’ve started working on new maps for v0.6 and finished a new puzzle. It will be a different take on the “plates and boulders” puzzle you might have encountered before. Yet this time it will have a twist.

Some players reported several bugs that they got in rather specific circumstances. Either way, sorry about that. These include:

A cache in the slime forest now properly responds to players’ digging no matter how far they progressed in the game.

A dialogue scene with Belle that didn’t take her skin into account.

Home cave pictures on the wall. Certain paintings affected both pictures at once instead of just the active one. Also, Hanako’s picture correctly appears on the list after getting her H scene.

Kitsune quest. Now it properly starts even if the player didn’t activate it until getting to the end of the main quest.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.50 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Belle’s new dress has arrived and you can see the preview here. It looks pretty hot on our playful barmaid. The H scene is still in progress and will arrive later, possibly during this week. This is the last bit of art to finish the upcoming update.

As for the logic and quest progression, I prepared everything aside from the new boss enemy for the main quest line of v0.6. Also, I have an idea about players picking out their favorite girl, influencing the story after that moment. Not sure it will be doable in this update, but it will arrive. I’ll focus on the boss and the optional Belle’s activity during the next week.

Added the standard set of on-map posses to hellhound enemies. Now you can find the lusty doggies in the volcanic regions aside from several special occasions.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
13012022af4bbbef1787d7bb0.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.5 is up for public download! You can see the full changelog here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know how to put the pearls and moonstones into the flask? I haven't figured out a way yet.

Also, I haven't been able to talk to anyone about the sword in the stone. Is that one of the Kitsune in the shrine that's sealed?

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to put the pearls and moonstones into the flask? I haven't figured out a way yet.

Also, I haven't been able to talk to anyone about the sword in the stone. Is that one of the Kitsune in the shrine that's sealed?

Just go to sleep in your home or any tavern and Maggie's flask will upgrade based on the number of pearls and shards you have. You don't need to do anything specific.

Some optional quests are locked behind the main questline. Just progress it further and the sword will reach out on its own after a certain step in the story.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Sorry for the delay with the weekly report. I’ve had an issue with my hard drive, but the backups helped me a lot. I didn’t lose too much and hope this won’t affect the next release.

Also, before we begin with the report, I wanted to mention a fix for Leopold’s encounter in the tower. Some players reached out to me with bug reports, and after checking them out, I found out that the bug still persisted in some specific circumstances even in v0.5. You can get the fix in this post.

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.50 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Belle’s new H scene has arrived, and you can see the preview here. It’s one of the richest scenes frame-wise in the entire game at the moment. It also features 4 animation loops instead of the usual 3.

I’ve almost finished the new content and will focus on playtesting the game to ensure it runs smoothly and without any bugs. Belle’s new quest is ready. To activate it, simply talk with her after getting enough affection points with her and she will ask for your help. The new H scene is the reward for this quest.

Despite having some troubles with my hard drive, I don’t think it will affect the release date much. So, you can expect the v0.6 update to appear in the usual release window around February 14th-16th. If something changes, I will make a separate info post about this.

Added an option to replay all their respective scenes through dialogue options to Naka, Elle, Belle, and Rena. Just talk to them after getting the scenes and check out the new options. It works the same way as Mariam’s and Mona’s scenes did.

Fixed a strange graphical behavior in some cases when players dug up stashes.

Added on-touch exit activation to the wardrobe fantasy zone with the skins.

Fixed an issue with one of Belle’s pictures for the home cave. Now it shows up properly.

Fixed a rare bug that saved up the tint after teleporting with kitsune’s crystal or a recall scroll into the indoors area.

Fixed the encounter with Lord Leopold. v0.6 will have this installed during the launch. If you want to use this fix for v0.5, you can get it in this post.

Fixed some typos in the text here and there.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
laHvbPI.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.60 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Belle gets a new H scene, and you can see the preview here. It’s one of the richest scenes frame-wise in the entire game at the moment. It also features 4 animation loops instead of the usual 3.

To activate it, simply talk with her after getting enough affection points with her and she will ask for your help. The new H scene is the reward for this quest.

Aside from a new scene, Belle gets a new dress in this update. You can see the preview here. It looks pretty hot on our playful barmaid.

Maggie received an art rework. You can see it here. She retained the middle East vibe, yet with different details and feeling. Hope you’ll like it.

Added the standard set of on-map H scenes to hellhound enemies. Now you can find the lusty doggies in the volcanic regions aside from several special occasions.

A new puzzle. It will be a different take on the “plates and boulders” puzzle you might have encountered before. Yet this time it will have a twist.

Added an option to replay all their respective scenes through dialogue options to Naka, Elle, Belle, and Rena. Just talk to them after getting the scenes and check out the new options. It works the same way as Mariam’s and Mona’s scenes did.

Fixed a strange graphical behavior in some cases when players dug up stashes.

Added on-touch exit activation to the wardrobe fantasy zone with the skins.

Fixed an issue with one of Belle’s pictures for the home cave. Now it shows up properly.

Fixed a rare bug that saved up the tint after teleporting with kitsune’s crystal or a recall scroll into the indoors area.

Fixed the encounter with Lord Leopold. v0.6 will have this installed during the launch. If you want to use this fix for v0.5, you can get it in this post.

Fixed some typos in the text here and there.

Some players reported several bugs that they got in rather specific circumstances. Either way, sorry about that. These include:

A cache in the slime forest now properly responds to players’ digging no matter how far they progressed in the game.

A dialogue scene with Belle that didn’t take her skin into account.

Home cave pictures on the wall. Certain paintings affected both pictures at once instead of just the active one. Also, Hanako’s picture correctly appears on the list after getting her H scene.

Kitsune quest. Now it properly starts even if the player didn’t activate it until getting to the end of the main quest.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.60 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Oh, and before I start with the weekly report, don’t forget to participate in Naka’s new look poll here.

Looks like this month will be a pause for the artists, so we’ll get a new dress (Naka’s) and a new H scene for our big girl Mona. Aside from the new graphics, this release will feature the big girl choice I mentioned earlier. You’ll pick your favorite girl, and this will directly affect the ending.

I’m working on the narrative part of the new Mona’s H scene. It’s mostly done with it. The only requires some proofreading before getting into the game. As always, once the art arrives, I will make the preview post before finishing it all up.

Made a new puzzle with Sokoban mechanics. Out of all puzzles I did in my game, these received the most positive feedback from players. I guess it’s the mix between the simple concept and twists in finding the correct sequence of moving. Either way, the current one will be a bit easier, at least in my opinion :)

Fixed a small logical issue that didn’t allow purchasing Maggie’s room before getting a room for Mariam in some circumstances.

Fixed a rare bug with the teleportation scroll and kitsune crystal logic to correctly move the player based on what rooms they built for the girls.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.60 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Players decided to go with a pretty original choice for Naka’s new skin. You can see the results of her poll here. I’ll play with the idea of adding that plushy toy in some way too. Looks like some part of this option’s charm is coming from it ^^ The artist liked the idea too and, based on the drafts, Naka will look cute and sexy at the same time. This new look will arrive with the v0.7 update unless something big happens. ETA – this week.

I’m working on the main story quest and the favorite girl selection. All steps are already mapped and drafted out, I just need to properly implement and test everything out before switching to the boss fight.

I’ve posted a solution for Leopold’s mansion puzzle here. If you have trouble solving it – this will help you. Also, I’m adding a way to get back into the mansion for the v0.7 release. If you already finished the main story part there – this won’t be a problem. It’s not very logical, but this adds a way to beat the puzzle and not lock yourself out of the clear points and other rewards.

That’s about it. It’s a lot of tech work and writing without special highlights to share with you. Anyway, look forward to Naka’s new skin preview!

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
laHvbPI.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.6 is up for public download! You can see the full changelog here and get the game here:

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
INtCGMY.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.70 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Mona gets a new H scene, and you can see the preview here. To activate it, simply talk with the big girl after getting her affection far enough. A fair warning – picking a different girl as your favorite will lock you out of other girls!

The main story quest features your favorite girl selection. This will directly affect the ending and will lock you out of different girls’ scenes, so make a save beforehand.

Players decided to go with a pretty original choice for Naka’s new skin. You can see the results of her poll here. The artist liked the idea of keeping the plushie ^^ Naka looks cute and sexy at the same time. You can check it out here.

Ali from Thula’s square received a new kind of merchandise. Now you can buy a pack of maps from him much earlier in the game. Finding the right spots and digging up the treasure will reward you will strong potions and Maggie’s flask upgrade.

I’ve posted a solution for Leopold’s mansion puzzle here. If you have trouble solving it – this will help you. Also, I’m adding a way to get back into the mansion in the v0.7 release. If you already finished the main story part there – this won’t be a problem. This adds a way to beat the puzzle and not lock yourself out of the clear points and other rewards.

The new puzzle uses the same sokoban logic since the players seem to like it.

Fixed a small logical issue that didn’t allow purchasing Maggie’s room before getting a room for Mariam in some circumstances.

Fixed a rare bug with the teleportation scroll and kitsune crystal logic to correctly move the player based on what rooms they built for the girls.

Brewing strong potions no longer requires clean water. Also, both health and mana potions are now stronger.

Fixed a problem with backtracking in slime forest after advancing far enough with the main quest.

Fixed a small bug in Elly’s cake quest that allowed players to buy it without spending money in certain circumstances.

Fixed a rare combat bug that stemmed from the combat plugin and semi-randomly tried to use bosses’ skills instead of rising the shield. While I can’t fix the plugin entirely, this problem should not be appearing for the game character.

Marked Maggie’s table as such. Now you can talk with her standing on the other side of the table.

Fixed a problem with Shrike’s boss fight. I also updated the current v0.60 version with a hotfix. If you encountered this problem, just update the game and load up your save. No lasting consequences. Sorry for the trouble!

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.70 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are preparing to start with their work. I’ve already prepared the draft for Elly’s new H scene and sent it to the artist who will make the art pack. This time you’ll get even more cuteness out of our owlgirl. Plus, the whole scene is on the bigger side of H events of the game. She decided to make a special present for Jack, and it will all end in a special way. As for Rena’s new skin, don’t forget to participate in her poll here.

I was focused on the technical part of the update and fiddling with the new puzzle, so nothing much to report for now. Stay tuned for Rena’s new look poll results.

Fixed a bug that caused Rena’s active skin to switch to the default one after her chibi scene and first encounters in the outskirts. Now skins affect all these dialogues correctly.

Fixed several typos here and there. Thanks for reporting these!

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.70 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work. I just received a sketch for Rena’s new dress, and she looks damn good in it. I was expecting it to arrive sooner, but the new skin will be in the game before the next update. Also, stay tuned for the preview once it’s done! No updates on Elly’s new H scene, the artist is still working on it.

I’ve drafted all the ending scenes for all girls and will implement them during the week. It’s more than the usual workload, so I think the release date for the next release will be around April 16th. If anything happens, I’ll make a separate info post to give you more details.

Otherwise, I’m working on the astral prison zone where players will finally confront the big baddie and see what will happen to Leopold and the world based on their actions.

After completing the main questline, you will enter the free-play mode where you can do all the optional stuff you missed. I’m thinking about getting free access to all girls’ scenes after completing the main story even after picking a favorite one. This way players will be able to get all the H scenes without different playthroughs or save/loading. Should I do that? Share your thoughts and I’ll decide based on the feedback.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
INtCGMY.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.7 is up for public download! You can see the full changelog here and get the game here:

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.70 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s new dress arrived, and she looks great in it. You can check out the preview here. As for the H scene, I’ve discussed all the details with the artist about the sketch and the final art pack should arrive during the final week before the release. I’ll make a preview for it once I’ll get my hands on the art. All other graphics are ready for assembling into the final build.

I’ve completed all the story maps and wrote all the endings for the game. Now, I’m focusing on the boss fight mechanics and maps for girls’ endings. The estimated release date for v0.8 stays the same, April 15th-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

Added a sound for portal transitions to make the experience more fluid.

Added a new puzzle with new mechanics. It’s based on a vanishing floor and the players need to cross the gap in a specific fashion.

Added a free-play mode after the main story with an option to clear the favorite girl selection. This will allow players to clear any missed/new content for the free-play mode.

Added an option to teleport at the top of the tower right from the ground level once the player progresses the main story far enough.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc16042022_ce6623a0a04cd1cac.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.80 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Elly gets a new H scene in this update. You can see the preview here. To activate it, simply visit Elly in her store after getting her affection far enough.

After completing the main questline, you will enter the free-play mode where you can do all the optional stuff you missed. This way you will be able to get all the H scenes without different playthroughs or save/loading. That is, if you’ll survive.

Rena got a new dress, and she looks great in it. You can check out the preview here.

Added a new puzzle with a vanishing floor for the astral prison zone.

Added a new mini-cutscene in Bright Meadows, featuring Mona and Elly.

Players will be finally able to turn in a piece of an ancient tablet in the astral prison zone. It will help you to get stronger before the final boss fight if you’ll explore the zone.

Added a sound for portal transitions to make the experience more fluid.

Added a new puzzle with new mechanics. It’s based on a vanishing floor and the players need to cross the gap in a specific fashion.

Fixed a problem with Bella’s dialogue at the riverbank. Her sprite no longer remains after the dialogue ends.

Added a free-play mode after the main story with an option to clear the favorite girl selection. This will allow players to clear any missed/new content for the free-play mode.

Fixed a bug where Naka and Belle still had their H scenes available even if you’ve chosen a different girl as your favorite.

Added an option to teleport at the top of the tower right from the ground level once the player progresses the main story far enough.

Fixed a bug that caused Rena’s active skin to switch to the default one after her chibi scene and first encounters on the outskirts. Now skins affect all these dialogues correctly.

Fixed a bug that blocked buying Meggie’s room upgrade from Mudbrick if Mariam’s slave choker quest wasn’t completed. Now you can properly buy it even if you didn’t finish Mariam’s optional task.

Fixed several typos here and there. Thanks for reporting these!

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.80 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Let’s start with a bit of news. As some players asked, what will new releases bring if players could reach the ending of the game in v0.8? In short, it will be the same deal as Yorna and its EX releases. I will add more H scenes, quests, puzzles, funny and chibi cutscenes along with new zones to explore. Even if you finish the game before the next update and get a good ending, you will be able to continue in the free-play mode to get all the new stuff.

Artists are hard at work. v0.9 update will bring a new H scene for Naka and a new chibi scene for Mona and Naka. Both are in the sketching phase and will require some time for polishing.

I’ve completed the narrative part for the new Naka’s H scene that will arrive in v0.9. I’ll polish it during the waiting for scene’s art pack and make a preview once it arrives. Of course, like all other Naka’s scenes, this one will use custom voice lines during the sex.

The same goes for Mariam’s new dress. You can see the results for her new dress here. I’ve prepared all logic to swap her new look in once I’ll get the art for it. As always, you can switch up girls’ looks with Maggie’s help. Just ask about illusions and prepare some dream shards. Don’t forget that once unlocked, you can switch between these “skins” without paying anything.

Made a new sub-menu for Rena’s wall pictures in players’ home cave. Now you can properly access all her options in a convenient way.

Added Mariam’s first H scene as a wall picture option for players’ home cave. As always, you will be able to get it from the artist in Bright Meadows after completing his quest. Also, added Rena’s, Hanako’s, Ayane’s, Momo’s, and Mio’s portraits to his shop. These will unlock with the main quest progression.

Fixed an issue with switching wall pictures in players’ home cave where the picture switched to a different option before showing the one you’ve chosen. Now, the change is instant and shows the correct option at once.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.80 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Naka’s H scene is almost finished, the artist submitted a detailed draft at the end of the week and is currently making the last touches. ETA – this week. The new dress should arrive in the last week before the release along with new chibi art. If nothing big happens, the next update should arrive during the usual window, May 14-16th.

The main action will be centered on Naka and her cat tribe. After our adventurous kitty returned and shared your feats, the tribe council decided to give you a chance to get an honorary title. Yet to do this, you will have to overcome a cave of trials. Naka’s new H scene is tied to this quest. To activate it, just advance the main plot after helping Naka in the ancient tower.

Made a pair of new puzzles. These are a new type where you need to cross the map without getting wet (from water) or falling into pits. To do this, you’ll need to manipulate barrels that can plug holes or act as a bridge for water.

Prepared the narrative part for a new funny cutscene with Naka and Mona. It will use new chibi art, and I’ll make a preview once it’s done. Stay tuned!

Made a walkthrough video for the ancient tower’s sudoku puzzle. You can check it out here. If you’ll need other solutions, you can easily find other FAQ posts using the “FAQ” filter on the Patreon. Plus, there are other video solutions both for Yorna and Mongirl Sexpedition on my Youtube channel. Check them out if you need help with puzzles.

Fixed map geometry for some ancient tower zones. Previously players could get into some zones that were not intended as accessible. This shouldn’t result in getting stuck out of map’s bounds, but if this happens, just load the autosave slot. It defaults to slot 30 for MonGirl Sexpedition.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc16042022edb0161ceed5112e.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.8 is up for public download! You can see the full changelog here and get the game here:

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc16042022edb0161ceed5112e.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.8 is up for public download! You can see the full changelog here and get the game here:

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve received the art pack for Mariam’s new dress. You can see it here. Naka’s H scene is almost finished too. The preview should be posted on Wednesday. Oh, and the Mona x Naka chibi scene preview is up here. It’s already fully in the game.

All the main content is already in the game and I’m working on polishing it before the release. I’ve found a bug with the new plugin for the puzzles in v0.9. Somehow, it was affecting not the active puzzle map, but all maps you are visiting. I’ve already fixed that, but still want to double-check the plugin’s logic since bugs like that affect saves directly.

Aside from this, I’m planning on adding an extra scene with the “smoll” gang after finishing with the region/puzzle plugin.

Fixed several typos in item descriptions.

Added an option to complete Mariam’s last quest after finishing the main story and entering the free play mode.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc09052022d6d1802f843060a5.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

The main action is centered on Naka and her tribe. After our adventurous kitty returned and shared your feats, the tribal council decided to give you a chance to get an honorary title. Yet to do this, you will have to overcome a cave of trials. Naka’s new H scene is tied to this quest. Here’s the preview. To activate it, just advance the main plot after helping Naka in the ancient tower and picking her as a favorite girl.

If you chose a different girl, you can still see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story.

Mariam got a new dress, and she looks great in it! You can check out the preview here.

Made new puzzle mechanics for future use. In short, it allows players to make dynamic paths with movable objects. For example, you will need to use barrels to solve puzzles in Naka’s new quest. Any feedback is welcome!

Added a new chibi scene in Mona’s shop. Here’s the preview.

Added Rena’s, Hanako’s, Ayane’s, Momo’s, and Mio’s portraits to his shop. These will unlock with the main quest progression.

Made a new sub-menu for Rena’s wall pictures in players’ home cave. Now you can properly access all her options in a convenient way.

Added Mariam’s first H scene as a wall picture option for players’ home cave. As always, you will be able to get it from the artist in Bright Meadows after completing his quest.

Made a walkthrough video for the ancient tower’s sudoku puzzle. You can check it out here. If you’ll need other solutions, you can easily find other FAQ posts using the “FAQ” filter on the Patreon. Plus, there are other video solutions both for Yorna and Mongirl Sexpedition on my Youtube channel. Check them out if you need help with puzzles.

Fixed a problem with Meggie's flask not refreshing after you get it and up until the point where you return to Robert after the slime boss.

Added an option to complete Mariam’s last quest after finishing the main story and entering the free play mode.

Fixed several typos in item descriptions.

Fixed an issue with switching wall pictures in players’ home cave where the picture switched to a different option before showing the one you’ve chosen. Now, the change is instant and shows the correct option at once.

Fixed map geometry for some ancient tower zones. Previously, players could get into some zones that were not intended as accessible. This shouldn’t result in getting stuck out of the map’s bounds, but if this happens, just load the autosave slot. It defaults to slot 30 for MonGirl Sexpedition.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The artists are hard at work. Our huntress, Rena, will get a new quest and a scene in v0.95. Elly’s new looks poll is over and looks like you decided to go with the Mid-Eastern flavor for our owl girl. The concept is already in the artist’s hands, along with several small ideas about details. If you want to check out detailed poll results, you can do it here. Elly’s new skin should arrive before v0.95 will roll out.

I’ve finished the narrative part for Rena’s H scene, just need to re-read and polish it while waiting for the art pack to arrive. Made the initial draft for new maps in the upcoming update. After finishing with the puzzle, I’ll switch to filling in logic and details for these placeholders. Speaking about the puzzles, the new one will be based on sounds. I remember that some players had problems with similar challenges, so this one will be easier.

Aside from this, I want to thank Sean for providing a great deal of feedback and ideas about how to improve the interface. Some of the changes below a based on his ideas and that’s not the full list of them, others are still at work.

Added phrase variety for guards in Bright Meadows and Thula.

Added a text indicator to the garden once you’ll unlock it via Mudbrick’s upgrades. Now its name will pop up once you’ll get close enough, like with every other interactive zone.

Fixed map geometry for some of the home map instances.

Fixed a bug that teleported players into a non-upgraded version of the home cave after a combat loss, even if the upgrades were bought. After this, all upgrades should be tracked correctly.

Added an obvious hint about Patreon in the shady guy’s dialogue since some players were confused about the code he’s talking about.

Fixed a small problem with main menu buttons shifting from the initial position if you selected them with the cursor.

Removed combat and magic stats from the main on-map menu since these weren’t used in the actual content and just confused players.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still working on their pieces and looks like it will take them some time to finish. I don’t think anything will arrive this week, but there’s a chance for Elly’s new dress. Anyway, I’ll make a preview post as soon as the new art arrives.

I prepared most of the maps for the new update based on Rena’s quest. As before, she will contact you on the global map and ask you to meet her in the snowy mountains. From there, the mini-story will take you into the snow leopard sacred forest. Aside from these, I made several interface tweaks based on the feedback, namely:

Reworked some elements for the inventory for ease of use. Materials no longer show up in the key items tab of the inventory, just in the status menu. All upgrades for your home are hidden too. They are still working, but no longer show up in the key items tab. Moved all treasure maps into the key items tab of the inventory. They are still perfectly usable from there and no longer mix up with other stuff like teleport scrolls. You can still sell them after using them.

Moved the jink (money) counter to the central part of the status on-map menu since some players had trouble finding it. Added dream shard counter (currency for “skins”) close to it.

Added a function to Maggie’s lamp that allows teleporting to the “wardrobe” zone by using her lamp in the inventory. It unlocks once you upgrade the “home” cave. The old advice mechanic is still there too. You’ll just need to pick it from the menu.

Maggie’s lamp is now bound to the “E” button by default. You no longer need to use it directly from the inventory. You can re-bind this function to any button you want via the keyboard coning in the options.

Kitsune crystal and recall scrolls got the same treatment as Maggie’s lamp. Their function is bound to the “R” button by default. If you don’t have the crystal, a recall scroll will be used. If you don’t have any, nothing happens. Of course, it’s also can be bound to a different key in the options.

Rearranged the first row of buttons in the on-map status menu. Now, it looks like this: Items – Equip – Skills. This should make using items a bit faster and more convenient.

Fixed the unlocked scenes counter in the save/load menu. Now it correctly shows all scenes. No code changes, just a small, cosmetic fix.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still finishing their pieces. Rena’s H scene should be ready tomorrow. And the dress should arrive around the middle of the week. Stay tuned for previews!

Some players don’t like Patreon and I can understand why. Just like with Yorna, I put the game into the Steam. You can find it here as an early access game. It will be released once all the core functions and main girl content will be ready. After that, we’ll see how things will go since I have some extra updates planned after the “full” release of MonGirl Expedition.

As a side note, I think Yorna is finally getting back to Steam too in about 2-3 months. Yeah, it’s about damn time, I know. Still, no promises or exact dates. This looks like the final part of that clusterfuck, but I felt like this several times already and those turned out to be big nopes in the end. Either way, I’ll keep you posted.

The next release is almost finished content-wise, so I’m mostly playtesting it to ensure that no problems will duck under the radar in the new stuff, including the interface changes. There’s a new zone to explore with a boss and a quest from Rena, plus an optional puzzle aside from other things. So far, you can expect the v0.95 release to roll out on the usual 14th.

Cleared up some functions in the keyboard remap menu to make it more convenient to use. I’ve also updated the FAQ entry about this in preparation for the v0.95 release.

Fixed a specific situation where Mariam’s dialogue sprite could get stuck after the dialogue ended. If you’ve got this problem before and wonder how to get rid of the stuck sprite, just talk with any of the main girls and it should be gone after that.

Fixed a problem with the background music not playing on some maps if you loaded up a save on them.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
140620220a9f970c66e48653.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Rena received a new H scene. Here’s the preview. She will contact you on the global map and ask you to meet her in the snowy mountains. From there, the mini-story will take you into the snow leopard den and their sacred forest.

If you chose a different girl, you can see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story.

Elly got a new dress, and she looks great in it! You can check out the preview here. As always, you can get it with Meggie's help.

Kitsune crystal and recall scrolls got the same treatment as Maggie’s lamp. Their function is bound to the “R” button by default. If you don’t have the crystal, a recall scroll will be used. If you don’t have any, nothing happens. Of course, it’s also can be bound to a different key in the options.

Added a function to Maggie’s lamp that allows teleporting to the “wardrobe” zone by using her lamp in the inventory. It unlocks once you upgrade the “home” cave. The old advice mechanic is still there too. You’ll just need to pick it from the menu.

Maggie’s lamp is now bound to the “E” button by default. You no longer need to use it directly from the inventory. You can re-bind this function to any button you want via the keyboard coning in the options.

Cleared up some functions in the keyboard remap menu to make it more convenient to use. I’ve also updated the FAQ entry about this.

A new sound puzzle. Check out the new zone during Rena's quest.

Rearranged the first row of buttons in the on-map status menu. Now, it looks like this: Items – Equip – Skills. This should make using items a bit faster and more convenient.

Reworked some elements for the inventory for ease of use. Materials no longer show up in the key items tab of the inventory, just in the status menu. All upgrades for your home are hidden too. They are still working, but no longer show up in the key items tab. Moved all treasure maps into the key items tab of the inventory. They are still perfectly usable from there and no longer mix up with other stuff like teleport scrolls. You can still sell them after using them.

Added phrase variety for guards in Bright Meadows and Thula.

Added a text indicator to the garden once you’ll unlock it via Mudbrick’s upgrades. Now its name will pop up once you’ll get close enough, like with every other interactive zone.

Fixed map geometry for some of the home map instances.

Fixed a bug that teleported players into a non-upgraded version of the home cave after a combat loss, even if the upgrades were bought. After this, all upgrades should be tracked correctly.

Added an obvious hint about Patreon in the shady guy’s dialogue since some players were confused about the code he’s talking about.

Fixed a small problem with main menu buttons shifting from the initial position if you selected them with the cursor.

Removed combat and magic stats from the main on-map menu since these weren’t used in the actual content and just confused players.

Moved the jink (money) counter to the central part of the status on-map menu since some players had trouble finding it. Added dream shard counter (currency for “skins”) close to it.

Fixed the unlocked scenes counter in the save/load menu. Now it correctly shows all scenes. No code changes, just a small, cosmetic fix.

Fixed a specific situation where Mariam’s dialogue sprite could get stuck after the dialogue ended. If you’ve got this problem before and wonder how to get rid of the stuck sprite, just talk with any of the main girls and it should be gone after that.

Fixed a problem with the background music not playing on some maps if you loaded up a save on them.

Fixed a bug with a loop with Mona’s H scene in her shop. Now it’s working correctly without any significant consequences for old saves.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The next release will bring a new H scene for Mariam and a new skin for Mona. In the last part of her storyline, Mariam will demonstrate how she can share the pleasure she feels with someone else. Can you guess they she’s gonna do that? Mona’s new dress poll is ending soon. Don’t forget to participate if you didn’t already. She will get the look you’ll pick in the upcoming v0.97 version.

I’ve finished with the narrative part for the new H scene and will switch to tech stuff like maps and logic next. I’m also looking into some reports about the game crashing without a specific algorithm. No estimated dates since the cause for these aren’t clear and I can’t reproduce them at the moment.

Players requested a solution for Mariam’s ritual puzzle. So, I made one. You can see other solutions either in posts with the FAQ tag on my Patreon or directly on my Youtube channel. Check these out if some puzzle gives you trouble.

Adjusted some text in the quest journal for more convenient reading. Fixed some symbols being cut-off by the border.

Fixed a problem with Mariam’s quest where players needed to finish the main story before turning in the Morghul step. Now, it can be done before that if the player didn’t pick the favorite girl yet. Otherwise, you can always do it in the free-play mode.

Fixed Sand Ifrit’s teleportation to properly use random directions during his attacks.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Sadly, there are no previews to flash for now. The summer is here, and artists take more time to finish the art pieces and it’s understandable. I’ll have several things to take care of too, but this shouldn’t affect the release date. If nothing big happens, everything will be ready in the usual release window. I’ll post the previews as soon as I’ll get the art, so stay tuned.

Mona’s new dress poll has ended, and you can check out the results here. Looks like you decided to add some Eastern flavor to our big girl. The concept is already in the artist’s hands, and you can expect to see the new clothes for Mona before v0.97 rolls out. Thanks for participating!

I’m working on the new maps for the upcoming Mariam’s quest. These will be desert ruins with a new boss and the usual puzzle. This time it will be a numbers puzzle. Aside from this, I’m working on some internal stuff, mainly girls’ skin system. The older one was getting clunky with all the new dresses getting inside Mongirl Expedition each month.

Fixed a bug that caused the main quest “Into the noble quarter” to not show an intermediary goal of getting a weapon for Jack.

Adjusted the combat tutorial with new functions and key remaps. Recommended to use keyboard and cleared out all info about the mobile version since it’s not available at the moment.

Added teleportation restrictions akin to teleport scrolls to Meggie’s lamp.

Fixed a visual bug during Leopold’s scene after defeating the tower’s guardian. No effect for the older saves since it’s a pure cosmetic fix.

Tavern keepers no longer take the fee if the player ordered a room, then canceled the selection during the sleeping period choice. Now you can back out at any time without losing jink.

Added a new feature to players’ home cave. If you didn’t enable the free-play mode during the main quest ending, you can do so in your home. Just use the spark on the table in Jack’s room.