MonGirl Sexpedition

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Promoe30226f418fe1ecd.png

Jack’s simple life ends on his birthday with a surprise. He ends up in an unknown land full of monster girls with a task from the Goddess herself. Will he able to impress her?

Of course, this quest won’t be simple, but Jack will meet a lot of interesting girls along the way. Will they become just friends or something more? It’s up to you! Meet girls, increase your power and get the ultimate reward!

You can get the public version here.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

MonGirl Sexpedition has a number of special controls and in-game features. You can see a quick summary here.

Monster Girls – All kinds planned, from catgirls and kitsune to succubus.

Kinks in the current version - Deepthroat, Blowjob.

Scene Pairings – Female / Female, Male / Female, Group options.

Last edited:
Reactions: llat-2

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
A monster girl game, especially with m/f, always has my attention. However I'd really appreciate knowing more information about the game before downloading it to give it a try. A more complete list of kinks currently implemented and if anything is mandatory is generally the baseline needed to get perspective players to download the game.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The link is one the first post, where it goes to the patreon page that contains a free demo.

The concept of the game seems interesting. I do hope to see more content soon though.

Did notice a couple of bugs.

If you press on the genie bottle in the item menu the genie's avatar would not leave the screen even after you are no longer talking to her.

Somehow the river scene involving Naka happened before I met her in the tree.

Also any skills you learn do not appear in the Skill menu. The skill of river rock jumping did not appear.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
A monster girl game, especially with m/f, always has my attention. However I'd really appreciate knowing more information about the game before downloading it to give it a try. A more complete list of kinks currently implemented and if anything is mandatory is generally the baseline needed to get perspective players to download the game.

Thanks for the idea, I'll keep adding new kinks will appear in the game.

The link is one the first post, where it goes to the patreon page that contains a free demo.

The concept of the game seems interesting. I do hope to see more content soon though.

Did notice a couple of bugs.

If you press on the genie bottle in the item menu the genie's avatar would not leave the screen even after you are no longer talking to her.

Somehow the river scene involving Naka happened before I met her in the tree.

Also any skills you learn do not appear in the Skill menu. The skill of river rock jumping did not appear.

Thanks for the tips - I'll check these out and make fixes for the upcoming update.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, folks! With the public release of MonGirl Sexpedition, the last week was pretty busy, so I had to shift the weekly report to Tuesday. Anyway, before we’ll start with the usual changelog, I want you to check out several feedback polls about the new game. Here they are: H scene length poll, deep forest poll, and girls’ voice packs poll. Please share your thoughts, this will greatly help me!

The last bits of art should arrive before the release. Namely, Belle’s tease scene in the inn, so stay tuned for a preview. With art out of the way, I think the next release for MGS should arrive in the usual update window, February 14th-16th. As usual, if something changes, I’ll make a separate post to pass the info.

There two new mini-quests along with the usual storyline update. First of all, you’ll be able to get inside minotaurs' lair and talk with their chief. After a bit of arm wrestling, you’ll be able to get new allies against the ogres. The second one will feature the furballs in the kitsune temple. There you’ll get the best kind of reward for helping the fluffy ones :p

I’m done with the home reinforcement and decoration feature for the upcoming update. Now players will have an option to decorate their home with paintings after a small quest from the artist in Bright Meadows. He lives in the house close to Mona’s and will paint portraits of encountered characters and even some kinky moments from H scenes you get.

I’ll use the rest of the time before release for playtesting and preparing the new stuff for the players.

Added new monster girl for Niko forest zone. This time it’s a tigress. Like the werewolf, she will chase Jack and fuck him if he fails to avoid her.

Changed the first dialogue with the ogre guard in the pass to clearly state that players don’t need to collect money for them since some players actually farmed jink for ogres.

Fixed a bug that allowed players to meet Naka in her jump training zone before getting to know her at her campsite.

Jumping skill now properly shows up in the skill menu in the passive skills list. No logical changes for its use.

That’s it, folks! Stay tuned for the upcoming updates!

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc13022021212cf09f0c9a5495.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.1.5 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

You can get new full H scenes with Mona, plus some lewd activities with her once you get the affection meter high enough and help her with a small task. Yes, these “activities” involve her boobs. No, Lady Dimitrescu and the new Resident Evil trailer didn’t affect this :>

Aside from this, Elly and Belle received their teasing mini-scenes. You will get these while working with them and having high enough affection.

New features and activities

There two new mini-quests along with the usual storyline update. First of all, you’ll be able to get inside minotaurs' lair and talk with their chief. After a bit of arm wrestling, you’ll be able to recruit new allies against the ogres. The second quest features the furballs in the kitsune temple. There you’ll get the best kind of reward for helping the fluffy ones :p I wonder what plans Hanako has for Jack?

Added new monster girl for Niko forest zone. This time it’s a tigress. Like the werewolf, she will chase Jack and fuck him if he fails to avoid her.

Home upgrade and decoration feature is ready! Now players have an option to decorate their home “cave” with paintings after a small quest from the artist in Bright Meadows. He lives in the house close to Mona’s and will paint portraits of encountered characters and even some kinky moments from H scenes you get. You can also upgrade your home to be bigger with minotaurs’ help. Of course, these are just the first steps in upgrade options.

I added the “blackjack-like” card mini-game. If you played Yorna, it’s already familiar to you. You can play the cards with a trader who’s currently stuck at the inn in Bright Meadows.

The second mini-game introduced with this update is arm wrestling along with a new tutorial for it. It’s quite simple. You need to pay attention to the arrow in the middle of the screen and hold the correct direction on the keyboard to score points. The Android version has special buttons for this. I tried to make the game comfy for mobile devices too and would like to hear your feedback on this!

Added several potions to Mona’s shop as a way to increase Jack’s stats for a day. These are available once you’ll accompany her to the forest for some herb gathering. Such potions can be handy for stat checks in some actions and mini-games like wrestling. Alternatively, you can buy these from the rare trader in the deep part of Niko forest or Friday’s stall. But these will be pricier!

Small fixes and improvements

Changed the first dialogue with the ogre guard in the pass to clearly state that players don’t need to collect money for them since some players actually farmed jink for ogres.

Fixed a bug that allowed players to meet Naka in her jump training zone before getting to know her at her campsite.

Jumping skill now properly shows up in the skill menu in the passive skills list. No logical changes for its use.

Fixed night forest ambiance incorrectly playing in some indoor areas around evening and night.

Renamed slot 30 in the save menu into AutoSave to avoid possible confusion. No changes to actual working logic.

Added autosave function to the first transition into the deeper forest area in Niko forest.

Disabled and removed several testing skills from the early builds of the game. No real impact on the gameplay, just some interface clearing.

Thanks to Bauch1234 fixed the bug that allowed players to get inside the deeper part of the forest at night. Using this bug caused the game to freeze over time since the logic wasn’t expecting such behavior. Also, I added soft padding to avoid such freezes in the future.

Added another entrance to the deep forest underground in order to make it more accessible.

Added mandrake root to Ent’s special clearing in the deep forest. This makes kitsune’s quest easier. Otherwise, players would have to use the underground and its rewards.

Aggressive monster girls no longer lose moving speed if they notice Jack right after they wake up from the first sex.

Adjusted some map geometry for a more convenient movement.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, folks! Another release is out, and it’s time to see what I’m planning to do during February -> March period. But before this, check out this skin poll for Mona. I plan to add such polls every month, so players could pick new looks for their favorite girl. After the poll, the winner will be added to the game and Maggie will help you to change characters’ looks with a dream shard.

Story-wise v0.2 will become the last update before you’ll boot the ogres from their camp and open a path to the rest of the global map. To do this, you’ll need to improve your affection level with girls. v0.2 will be more focused on Elly and Naka, but this doesn’t mean the rest won’t get any love.

From the activities and mechanics perspective, I’ll add treasure hunts. Just like in Yorna, you’ll need to find or buy a map and a shovel. Using the visible parts of the map, players will need to determine the correct location of a treasure and dig it up. I’ll add new types of maps in the future along with new map concepts.

I’m working on several improvements for arm wrestling to make it more user-friendly. First of all, I’m adding a 3-second timer after the players agree to play and before the round starts. This will help with a sudden start where you might be not ready. Also, I’m aware of possible issues where your device may interpret quick tapping as a double-finger tap and open the on-map menu. This can be tricky to sidestep, but I’ll see what I can do.

If you have any other suggestions - please share them and I’ll see if these can be implemented. Of course, this is true about the whole game and not just wrestling.

I also plan to make a mini-update for v.0.1.5 to make the gameplay a bit smoother and fix some hiccups with tutorials and the feature list. Not sure about the exact timing, but it’ll be either in a matter of days or I’ll postpone it to the Master tier release wave to do more stuff. Either way, I’ll notify players about this, so stay tuned!

Also, don’t forget to check feedback poll results if you’ve missed them! I’ll try to adjust my planning with these. The biggest bump on the road is the H scene size since I’ll need to prepare both new logic and texts for all existing H events.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^ Also, subscribe to my Patreon even if you don’t plan to pledge at the moment. It’s the main news hub and some posts may not be available elsewhere.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Heya! Most of the time I don’t make the weekly report on the first week after the release since there’s so little to talk about. But this time I decided to polish the current patron release before fully switching to the new content. Without further ado, you can grab the upgrade for Archmage and Master release waves. So what’s new?

Most of these changes are quality of life improvements, plus I tweaked the mobile version of arm wrestling in several ways.

Adjusted Android buttons positioning for arm wrestling and made them x2.5 bigger. Now, these should be more convenient to press. Also, fixed a bug that prevented using Jack’s full strength in the mini-game.

Turned off the ability to call on-map menu during the arm wrestling mini-game.

Added a 3-second timer before the arm wrestling round starts so players could prepare.

Fixed a rare bug that allowed players to visit the same location twice in the deep forest.

Changed the gold from shops to jink to avoid possible confusion about money.

Fixed stuck Jack’s emotion after getting a level up in any stat.

Reworked tutorial’s text if it was displayed over something big like a girls’ diary. Now the text is high-contrast yellow, so it won’t blend in with tutorial screenshots.

Made the main menu bigger, with a larger interval between the buttons for Android devices.

MGS now properly describes its own features in the main menu.

Fixed affection level tutorial. Now it properly triggers on the first affection level up with any girl.

Aside from this, I already started working on the new Naka’s H scene and maps for v0.2.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Heya! Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out. As for the usual report, let’s start with gameplay bits.

New maps for v0.2 are done and I’m working on mini-games for Naka and Elly that will open their level 2 affection and H scenes. These are mostly done and need several finishing touches and playtesting. As for their H events, I prepared the texts in advance and just waiting for the art to arrive.

Speaking about the art, the first preview is already here, and the rest should follow shortly between this week and the next one. Based on artists’ speed, the next release will receive either 2 or 3 new full H scenes.

Of course, I remember that players wanted to have an option to switch between long and short scenes and I’m working on this too. At the start of the month, I thought that this feature may need more than a month to do since both new and old H scenes need to support it, but it may be real to do this in v0.2. Either way, I’ll try to keep you updated about this.

Aside from this, I’m fiddling with Belle’s work and want to add a new interaction like Mona’s. Just like in the previous case, it will pop up during the working hours players spend with her.

The poll about Mona’s new look ended and looks like players decided to go with “light & lewd” option. It got a huge lead over other options and will appear in the game with the next release. I’ll also prepare the logic to support other girls for the future since these “skin” polls will be monthly.

That’s about it. Making 2 options for H scenes consumes a lot of time, so I’ll get back to gameplay elements once I’ll finish new H events.

Reactions: Malidica

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
140220211371fce6d66af3ff4.jpg

Hello! The public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Naka’s mini-game and her H scene are done along with her voice lines, both for dialogue and H content. You can find the fresh preview on Patreon. This mini-game won’t require high stats from Jack. Instead, it will test his speed. This leaves us with Elly’s work-in-progress scene, but her art should arrive shortly. Stay tuned!

I’ve finished the “skin” logic for Mona and future use. After upgrading your home, Maggie will be able to make illusions for Jack. You’ll need some dream shards to change how girls look, so it’s a good idea to find some in your journeys.

I’m done with text for all new H scenes and these will receive both long and short options. Not sure if I will be able to prepare the long versions for the previous H events, but I’ll try. Either way, the text length toggle will be in v0.2 even if some scenes will not have both options. In this case, I’ll leave a memo for players and finish these in v0.2.5.

Belle received a new teaser during working hours. As always, you can get it with high enough affection by spending time with her.

Added spyglass to traveling merchant’s store. This item will allow Jack to unlock Mona’s solo scene in the forest. The item will show up in the store, both in Bright Meadows and the deeper part of the forest.

Cleaned up the logic code a little. This should net a minor decrease in consumed RAM.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
0205074adea0e752bb.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

v0.2 brings 3 new H scenes for different girls. One for Naka, another one for Elly, and the last one for Mona. Elly and Naka will present their scenes at the end of their mini-quests. Mona’s new scene is a bit trickier to get. You’ll need to catch her in special circumstances and be ready for it.

You may have encountered her before at the right moment, but lacked the tools to get the H scene. In this release, you can buy a spyglass from the traveling merchant to get the full H scene.

Treasure hunting is back! You can receive the first map from Elly after you help her with a small problem. The logic is the same as it was in Yorna. Use the map from your items menu and find the correct spot. Stand on it and use a shovel from your items menu. If you are in the right place, you’ll see a hole in the ground and get the hidden goodies.

Belle received a new teaser during working hours. As always, you can get it with high enough affection by spending time with her.

The poll about Mona’s new look ended, and the players decided to go with the “light & lewd” option. From this update, you can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one.

Players wanted to see the H scene length option back, and it returns in the release. I’m done with text for all new H scenes and these support both long and short options. Old scenes with Mariam and Mona’s riding still only have the short one. If you’ll try to run them with the full length option, you’ll receive a warning and these will switch to the short version. I’ll finish these in v0.2.5.

Mad difficulty setting for plot minigames aside from puzzles, since some players found these too difficult. Namely, Mudbrick’s arm wrestling and Naka’s rabbit hunting. Mudbrick’s difficulty selection will pop up after the player fails an attempt to beat him. In Naka’s case, the setting is available from the start.

Adjusted Android buttons positioning for arm wrestling and made them x2.5 bigger. Now, these should be more convenient to press. Also, fixed a bug that prevented using Jack’s full strength in the mini-game.

Turned off the ability to call on-map menu during the arm wrestling mini-game.

Added a 3-second timer before the arm wrestling round starts so players could prepare.

Fixed a rare bug that allowed players to visit the same location twice in the deep forest.

Added spyglass to traveling merchant’s store. This item will allow Jack to unlock Mona’s solo scene in the forest. The item will show up in the store, both in Bright Meadows and the deeper part of the forest.

Changed the gold from shops to jink to avoid possible confusion about money.

Fixed stuck Jack’s emotion after getting a level up in any stat.

Artemis the painter made a new pack of pictures for your home. As always, these will be available after you’ll get the associated H scenes.

Reworked tutorial’s text if it was displayed over something big like a girls’ diary. Now the text is high-contrast yellow, so it won’t blend in with tutorial screenshots.

Made the main menu bigger, with a larger interval between the buttons for Android devices.

MGS now properly describes its own features in the main menu. Added H scene length option description to the features mentioned in the text. .doc file included in all versions also received an update.

Fixed affection level tutorial. Now it properly triggers on the first affection level up with any girl.

Cleaned up the logic code a little. This should net a minor decrease in consumed RAM.

Fixed an option to sell your home upgrade after purchasing one.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! The Master release wave for MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

I spent most of the time for this week working on the new combat system. In short, I want it to feel like old, classic Zelda games with on-map combat in real-time with boss encounters and so on. Jack will be able to use different items, make combos, charged attacks, and block incoming strikes. You can see the demo in the linked video.

What do you think?

The biggest concern at the moment is merging the demo project into the real one and the fate of Android releases. There are just too many functions for pretty small mobile devices, so I guess it will be pretty hard to play on small devices. I’ll try to think of a way to adjust it, but I’m not sure if there is on

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! The Magus release wave for MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

The combat system integration proceeds smoothly. I’ve already integrated and ironed out about 95% of the required logic, and there are only two big issues left standing.

The first one is the current game state and saves. The new combat system adds a lot of new variables to the mix and expects the save file to have them already. Problem is, MonGirl Sexpedition started out without these. So, I’m working on this issue in order to make the old saves active. No promises, though. In the worst-case scenario – players will need to start a new game, and this will be a one-time thing only.

The second issue is Android controls. In the current version, it’s pretty hard to control new, dynamic combat with taps. Most likely, I will need to use joystick-like buttons in the corner of the screen for combat zones. Thing is, I never made anything like these, and this feature may not be ready for the next release since there’s new content to code too. Either way, I’ll keep you posted about this.

Finished with all 3 long options for H scenes from the last update that lacked them. Namely, Mariam’s blowjob and deepthroat scenes and Mona’s riding scene. I think Mona’s ride shaped out to be the best among them. The extra text bits help drawing out her blunt yet honest nature. Try it out once the next update arrives and don’t forget to share your thoughts!

The new H scene for Belle is also ready, you can check out the preview here. I made a little experiment with this one and added a bit more dialogue than usual. While generally, I don’t like the idea of putting too much talking into the H event, but I tried to make the phrases as steamy as possible + aim to complement the action to the maximum. As always, I’m open to your feedback :>

Made some touch-ups for Elly’s H scene, both for the animation and usual options.

Fixed the lighting switch while traveling between zones. Now it properly transitions during the screen fade out.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
0205074adea0e752bb.png

Hello! The public release wave for MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Let’s start with the last bits of art coming for the next release. Naka’s maid dress should arrive during this week, along with the new chibi scene akin to the one you can in Bright Meadows’ inn. It will feature Naka and Mona, illustrating the main quest’s aftermath.

I was mainly focused on getting the main quest content into the game. Players will kick the ogres out of the mountain pass and open the path into the big new world along with some other possibilities. The main story is already finished, so I’m going for the combat part since I want to include the first combat zone in the upcoming release. This will allow all players to test it out and share their thoughts.

So, what about the two big problems I mentioned the last week? My current big goal is Android controls because this will determine if mobile devices can use the new combat system or not. That’s important since if I will not be able to make and test out a solution, Android devices will have a postponed release. I would very much prefer not to do so.

The second big problem is the current game state and saves. Sadly, the new structure is too complex for me to handle and make the transaction seamless to the new version. Sorry, if there won’t be a lucky breakthrough before the release, you will need to start a new game to avoid errors and crushes. I know, this sucks. But it a bit easier to do in the earlier stages of the game. Of course, this will be a one-time thing and won’t happen again.

Plus, I’ll add a new tutorial for the combat features and its control scheme. You will be able to check these in the special control file in MGS’s main folder, game features from the main menu, and an illustrated tutorial inside the game itself. The last one will trigger on entering the combat zone for the first time, just like with other tutorials.

I’m not sure this idea will make it into the next release, but I want to change how the monster girls will react to you once Jack will learn how to fight. Previously, they could just catch Jack and fuck him. But after the fight lessons, you will be able to pacify them. Not that they are against it – the girls will still very much like the idea of having some lewd fun. But this time, it will be you who will decide how you want to fuck these lust-crazed bitches. If the players will like the idea, I’ll expand it to include new mongirls from the upcoming zones.

Added a simple weather system to add some atmosphere to outdoor zones.

Fixed a bug that allowed getting Mona’s skin even if the player didn’t have the shards for it. Also, added a description about buying new skin illusions from Maggie. Now she properly explains that after the first “buy” the skin you chose won’t require more dream shards if you decide to swap it out.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! v0.23 is on the finish line and should arrive at the usual release window, April 14th - 16th.

Let’s start with the art. Naka’s maid dress is ready, and you can check out the preview here. Chibi scene is also done and implemented in the game. You can see a frame from it in this preview.

I focused on finishing the main quest line and polishing the new combat system. The main quest is finished with all the details. About 90% of what I want to have in the combat system is in the game at the moment, and it will probably take another month to get it to 100%. Still, the new combat is here, and you can share your thoughts after the release. Guess I’ll make a poll on Patreon.

The big problem with Android controls is solved! The mobile version of the game will be out on the same date as the desktop version. There are some small hiccups, and I will potentially tune the control scheme a bit after the upcoming release based on my thoughts and your feedback.

The new tutorial pack for all combat features and the control scheme is ready. It’s not really complicated or hard to get, but it can be useful to someone. Of course, you’ll see a proper introduction of combat mechanics during the gameplay. Closer to the release, I’ll add this info to MonGirl Sexpedition’s FAQ and into the game files like readme. If the existing tutorial won’t be enough, I’ll think about making a sparring mode later.

The idea of having sex with defeated monster girls after a battle is still around, yet I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it before the release. There are a lot of new features in the game release, and polishing the gameplay takes priority at the moment.

Fixed a bug that allowed monster girls to send Jack home during Mona’s mini-quest instead of getting him back to the safe zone with Mona.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc150420213deaa4c0aab64ca32.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

A fair warning - your mobile devices may have problems with the new Android version due to an increased amount of calculations from the combat system. Plus, RPG Maker doesn’t support the full multi-touch feature. This may affect the combat dynamic. I made all the adjustments I could in the short term, sorry. Full rewrite will require something like 2+ months.

Let’s agree on this. Try the mobile version out and contact me with your feedback. If it will be bad, I’ll just hide the apk until it will be perfected. Yet, to be honest, this will most likely take more than a full month. Probably even more.

H content

v0.23 brings 1 new H scene for Belle is also ready, you can check out the preview here. I made a little experiment with this one and added a bit more dialogue than usual. While generally, I don’t like the idea of putting too much talking into the H event, but I tried to make the phrases as steamy as possible + aim to complement the action to the maximum. As always, I’m open to your feedback :>

Let’s start with the big thing – the new combat system. It will allow players to fight on the map, just like in classic Zelda games. No turn-by-turn drudgery, everything is happening in real time. The first boss encounter is in this update! Do you have what it takes to beat it?

About 90% of what I want to have in the combat system is in the game at the moment, and it will probably take another month or two to get it to 100%. Still, the new combat is here, and you can share your thoughts after the release. Guess I’ll make a poll on Patreon so players could share their opinions with convenience.

The mobile version of the game received a new set of controls for combat. After learning how to fight and entering a dangerous zone, you will see joystick-like buttons on the display. These will allow you precise control over Jack! You can hide them via the bottom on the bottom of the screen to return to touch control as before. Safe zones still use the old logic.

Of course, I will tune the control scheme after the release based on my thoughts and your feedback. Also, I made a new tutorial pack for all combat features and the control scheme in the game itself. Plus, it’s in the FAQ on Patreon and readme/features files inside MonGirl Sexpedition’s client.

Players wanted to see the H scene length option back, and it makes the full comeback in this release. I’m done with text for all H scenes. They support both long and short options. I think Mona’s ride shaped out to be the best among the old H events. The extra text bits help drawing out her blunt yet honest nature. Try it out and don’t forget to share your thoughts!

The poll decided on extra Naka’s look – it’s the maid dress! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Also, made some adjustments to the wrestling mini-game. I added a small pause after all the pictures show up, but before the game starts to make it more convenient for players. Plus, I made the game field a bit bigger to help with stronger opponents like Mudbrick the minotaur.

Fixed a bug that allowed monster girls to send Jack home during Mona’s mini-quest instead of getting him back to the safe zone with Mona.

Added a simple weather system to add some atmosphere to outdoor zones.

Fixed a bug that allowed getting Mona’s skin even if the player didn’t have the shards for it. Also, added a description about buying new skin illusions from Maggie. Now she properly explains that after the first “buy” the skin you chose won’t require more dream shards if you decide to swap it out.

Made some touch-ups for Elly’s H scene, both for the animation and usual options.

Fixed the lighting switch while traveling between zones. Now it properly transitions during the screen fade out.

Fixed a bug that, after defeat, teleported Jack into a basic variation of the home cave, even if the player made an upgrade already.

Sadly, I didn’t have the time to make the Android quality of life improvements that I mentioned in the dev plans for the current month. Sorry about this! I still plan to do these changes and they simply shift to the next development month (April -> May).

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Another release is out, and it’s time to talk about what I will be working on during the next month. As always, don’t forget to participate in the skin poll! This time it’s for Mariam.

I don’t plan anything big. MGS already has a lot of features and I will be focusing on polishing them and adding more content. For example, you can expect a new girl and another one will move to Jack’s cave after some upgrades and a quest. Of course, aside from just moving in, she will open up new lewd stuff.

Aside from this, I plan to make a new “deep forest” like zone and add more variety content to it. Since the new combat system allows for some interesting encounters, this will allow more interesting stuff in the mix.

The idea of having sex with defeated monster girls after a battle is still around, yet I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it before the release. There is a lot of new stuff introduced recently, and polishing the gameplay will take priority for now.

I’ll poke around the Android version to see how it holds up with the battle system. Based on players’ feedback, I may hide the current apk until it will be free from its flaws. No estimated dates on this though, since this will require a lot of coding. Plus, there’s some real-life stuff going on in the background, so we’ll see how this plays out.

That’s about it! Don’t hesitate to share your feedback, both negative and positive. I’m always open to players’ thoughts.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work on all art assets for the upcoming v0.25. A new character, Rena, should be finished during this week. It’s not clear if she’ll get her H scene in this update or the next one. This will depend on her artist’s work speed since it’s the first time he’ll attempt both a new character and an H scene in the same month.

Regardless, Mariam’s H scene is already in the work and will reveal her naughty secret. You’ll have to complete a new quest for her, and it will unlock the new H event along with some interesting options. Like inviting her to your cave “home”.

Speaking about Mariam… The last poll results are unique. I won’t even bother with counting the vote points since 68% of the participants gunned for the leader. Looks like you really want to see her in a naughty nun look! The new skin is already in production, though I can’t give you an estimated preview date since the artist on the task needs to finish another commission first. Anyway, stay tuned for updates!

Aside from Mariam’s quest, I plan to make another quest so Jack could learn the basic magic tricks. This will allow you to use them in combat.

I decided to take a break from working with the new combat code and switched to Thula’s outskirts zone. It will include a new region similar to the deeper part of the Niko forest. About 50% of the new maps for it are ready at the moment and I plan to finish them this week.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The new character, Rena, is almost ready. The artist is putting the finishing touches, so we can expect her preview to arrive very soon. Looks like she will get her H scene in the next update though. There’s no time to prepare it for v0.25. Since she should’ve appeared already, I‘ll give you a small teaser. She’s fluffy, but not a fox and was born in the snowy mountains ;)

Mariam’s H scene should be ready during this week. I almost finished her questline for the next release. Only the boss, his map, and playtesting remain before you can invite her into your cave for… Reasons.

Magic quest is done, along with all the relevant new maps. I only need to playtest it before the release. This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn about magic and learn a thing or two about the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts?

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex, and I couldn’t find the tracker I need for this stuff. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Thula’s outskirts zone is about 80% ready. 8 maps are finished for this zone, but I want to add something special. Don’t know if I can due to time restrictions. Either way, I can always push the special part onto the next update and just release the main chunk of new zones for you to explore.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. If you encounter any strange behavior on his part – redownload MGS clients from your reward tier post, I updated them all. Save files are fully compatible so you can transfer your progress into the fixed version. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc150420213deaa4c0aab64ca32.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for download. You can check the full changelog here and get the game here.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to DELETE your previous game client (v.2)! Trying to load a save from the previous game will result in an error. The new combat system forced this change. It will be a one-time only save loss. Sorry!

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

And before I start with the usual report stuff – don’t forget to participate in the combat feedback poll. I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

The planned release date for the next update stays in the usual window, May 14th-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to warn players.

The new character, Rena, is ready. You can see her preview here. So, art-wise v0.25 ready aside from Mariam’s skin. The artist working on it didn’t submit the final result yet, and I’ve already contacted her about this. Waiting for a response at the moment.

Far Thula’s outskirts zone is almost ready. The only thing I need to finish is the boss fight since it shouldn’t be too hard yet still interesting. Otherwise, all new maps are done. I had to postpone some ideas for the future, but this shouldn’t be a problem. The rest of the time will go into playtesting.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a rare bug that prevented players from proceeding with the main “With friends like these” quest. This fix covers all the situations I could think of and doesn’t require you to start the game over. Just visit your home cave after fulfilling all the steps and it will proceed as planned.

Added several upgrades for Jack’s home cave. Happy catgirls want to thank Jack for clearing out the ogres and send seeds to minos. So, aside from a nice room for Mariam, you will be able to plant a garden close to the cave. This will make herb gathering a lot easier. At first, you will get only green herbs, but Mudrock can help you with planting both red and blue ones. Just see him in the mino cave after you kick ogres from their camp.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc14052021_137a0ab8210bd177c.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

Let’s start with a bit of bad news. The mobile version went kaput. Since it will take a lot of time to fix the mobile controls, and I can’t even guarantee success, I decided to take the apk down for some time. This way, players who start playing MonGirl Sexpedition from this update won’t suffer any problems with their progress and non-perfect controls.

I wish there would be an easy and safe method to transfer your saves from mobile devices to the desktop. Yet RPG Maker uses browser cache to keep your save files on mobile devices. Tempering with it requires root access and can be a quick way to screw your device, nulling the warranty in the process. Sorry, guys, but I believe this is the best way to make sure the game is up to high-quality standards.

And before I start with the usual stuff – don’t forget to participate in the combat feedback poll. I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

It’s the second update with a boss and I will make a new poll about the difficulty around May 16th. There you can share your thoughts about the general difficulty of combat and bosses. Based on the feedback, I will think about making a difficulty setting as I did with story puzzles and minigames.

Also, I would like to mention an upcoming poll about the control scheme for the new combat system. I want to hear your thoughts about how comfortable it is. If players will be interested in a custom input, I’ll work on a new feature that will allow players to freely remap the combat controls. More on this in the upcoming dev plans for the next month.

H content

v0.25 brings 1 new H scene with Mariam and a new mechanic. You can check out the preview for the H event here. After learning to fight, Maggie will contact you about Mariam’s visit. She has a task for you with a very special reward in the end. It can be challenging, yet in the end, Mariam will move over to your home cave for… Reasons. And fun, of course. This is the first time a girl settles down with Jack and you can expect more in the upcoming releases.

Magic quest is finished, and Jack can learn the basics! This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn a thing or two about magic and the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts? Check out Thula’s in and hear some gossip to start the quest. In the future, you will get more spells with different effects.

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Added a way to increase Maggie’s flask’s healing efficiency. You will get a trophy item from the second boss. It will double the flask’s healing. Please note, to recharge the flask or upgrade it, you’ll need to switch to the new day via sleeping. Flask recharge works the same way as the resources respawning, once a day.

Added several upgrades for Jack’s home cave. Happy catgirls want to thank Jack for clearing out the ogres and send seeds to minos. So, aside from a nice room for Mariam, you will be able to plant a garden close to the cave. This will make herb gathering a lot easier. At first, you will get only green herbs, but Mudrock can help you with planting both red and blue ones. Just see him in the mino cave after you kick ogres from their camp.

The new character, snow leopard Rena, makes her debut in v0.25. You can see her preview here. She’ll pop up in Thula after you learn to fight and finish with the slime boss. She’s roaming the new maze-like area, dangerous Thula’s outskirts, with determination. Is she looking for something? Well, don’t be shy and ask her directly.

Players decided on extra Mariam’s look via the poll – it’s the lewd priestess! She looks hot! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Added a new tutorial about swapping active items for combat both into the game and the features/FAQ section.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a rare bug that prevented players from proceeding with the main “With friends like these” quest. This fix covers all the situations I could think of and doesn’t require you to start the game over. Just visit your home cave after fulfilling all the steps and it will proceed as planned.

Added a more visible marker to the quest box in the slime’s boss area. Some players missed it and were confused about what to do in the quest. Hopefully, this will help.

Decreased slime boss’s HP since Jack didn’t have good weapons yet and the fight took longer than intended.

Added a proper animation to weak mana potions.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Heya! v0.25 is out, and this means it’s time for another monthly plan. Before I start, don’t forget to check out the new polls. Namely, combat difficulty poll and combat controls remap poll. I’ll use the results for determining if I should bother with these features or not. Also, the general combat system feedback poll is still running. Hit it if you didn’t already.

Closing the "polls" block, the new skin poll will feature Elly the owlgirl, but will arrive a bit later than usual. I don't think it will affect the production time, so most likely you will see the winner of this poll in the next update, v0.27.

As for the new stuff, the next update will be focused on Jack’s maturing as an adventurer and getting inside the city. It’s about time to swap that silly stick for a real weapon, don’t you think?

Rena will receive new bits to her story along with the first “heart” milestone. Depending on the available time, it will be either a chibi scene or a chibi + H scene combo. Time will tell how it will turn out and I’ll keep you updated via weekly reports.

Your home will get more options for upgrades too. I plan to finally make a separate room for Maggie in the mid-Eastern tones. I’m also thinking about making a free quick travel system, but not sure about the best way to do this.

Aside from the already mentioned stuff, the combat system will get a bit of polish, mainly the interface stuff and quality of life improvements. For example, I want to make HP, MP and stamina bars richer in color and focused on their stats. Blue for mana, red for health, and green for stamina. Hopefully, this will help players to understand Jack’s condition with a short glance.

The other part convenience update will be focused on Maggie’s flask. I already made an upgrade item for it in v0.25 to increase its healing amount. The next update will bring a new type of trophy, that will increase the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will be automatically rechargeable during sleep. This should help players with potion buying/farming.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started with their tasks. I plan to make 2 H scenes for v0.27, one for Rean and the other one for Mariam. Depending on the artists’ workload, Rena’s H scene could potentially shift because the artist working on her is moving to a different flat at the moment.

Speaking about H scenes, I’m working on Mariam’s next H scene. It’s about 50% done and I plan to finish it before the next week and set it aside until the art pack arrives. It will be another mouth-focused H event with a new, custom voice pack after Jack helps her to settle into his cave.

Players chose a new skin for Elly and it looks like you want to see a lewder version of her! Her new look is also in the work. Stay tuned for the preview the next week, give or take.

Changed colors for HP, MP, and stamina bars in the upper right corner. Now, HP has a red tint, MP is blue, and stamina is green. Hopefully, this change will help players to get Jack’s status at a glance.

As planned, I made an upgrade for Maggie’s flask. It’s a new type of trophy that increases the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will automatically refill during day change. This should help players to explore more without potion buying/farming.

Low stamina will kick in around 0 for running instead of using the same logic as swinging the weapon (around 20). This should help with last second dodges after attacking a dangerous enemy.

Fixed a cancel sound triggering if the player has low MP while entering a new zone or loading up a saved game with a low MP count. The sound now properly fires if the player tries to use a skill with insufficient MP.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s H scene is on the final stage of production and I think you can expect a preview during the week. Mariam’s H event and Elly’s new dress are still in the work art-wise, but I already prepared the logic. So, once it will arrive, I’ll put it into the game right away.

Content-wise, I switched from logic improvements to story and map creation. About 50% of the new zones are ready and I’m working on the dialogues + quest. At the moment, all planned content should be ready before the release. As for the date, it’s the usual, June 14-16th. If anything will happen, I’ll make a separate info post.

Also, I’m fiddling with the control remap plugin. So far, so good. I changed it a bit to accept the new combat system and it can support it now. There’s a lot of troubleshooting ahead, yet I can say it can be finished before the v0.27 release. If nothing goes wrong, of course.

Difficulty system is on the work too. Should be done during this weekend, though I didn’t decide where I want to put the toggle. Anyway, it will be ready before the new update rolls out.

Implemented a new feature – floating names of active zones on the global maps. These will appear as you’ll get closer to an active zone and disappear once you move further from it. So, you won’t see them all over the place. Hopefully, this will help with locating active zones on the global map.

Added a shop function for Agatha. You can use it after completing her quest for learning magic. Aside from several potions and talismans, she will offer a wisp guide. Like mail pigeons, wisps are bound for certain locations and can guide Jack there. I made two options for now. One is for kitsune shrine in the deep Niko forest and the second one leads to hot springs zone in Thula’s outskirts. The first one is free!

Fixed a rare bug caused by unequipping Jack’s weapons and armor. Also, I changed the logic to forbid leaving slots “naked”.

Fixed a rare bug that deactivated Jack’s fighting skill during the return from deep Niko forest.

Agatha’s shop is now properly marked as hers, not Elly’s.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
comerc14052021_137a0ab8210bd177c.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download. You can check the changelog here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 Public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Elly’s dress is the last bit of art still in the work. Mariam’s H event arrived today and I’m working on assembling the art pack into frames. Here’s a preview. Also, Rena’s H scene preview is available here in case you missed it.

What’s left is to glue up the last bits of quest logic, polish, and playtest them since most of the content is done already. So, you can expect v0.27 to arrive around June 14th.

There’s a new hot springs zone around Thula’s outskirts and it’s a good way to blow some steam and relax. I’ll add an option to invite girls there for dates and other fun in the future, but there’s someone who will keep you company for the time.

I finished working with the control remap plugin and it covers most players wished about being able to customize the combat layout. You’ll find the new button in the global options menu and get your own keyboard config. The mouse is a no-go since it uses a different handler. Plus, you can reload the default config if something goes wrong. Let’s see what players will think about it once v0.27 arrives.

The difficulty system is done. We’ll start with reducing incoming damage and I guess later on bosses won’t use some of their attacks. Either way, the option will be available in the global options menu and the change is effective immediately. No need to restart the game or load up a previous save.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
12062021_3ee6baa3176e65923.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.27 is up for download! You can get the new version here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.27 brings 2 new H scenes with Mariam and Rena. You can check out the preview for Mariam’s event here. After she settles in Jack’s home cave, Mudbrick will have a wild idea. He’ll share it with you, and after a small quest, Mariam will have a new H option available at any time. As always, Mariam’s H scenes have special voice acting. If you are a fan of some juicy deepthroat/facefuck action, this will be right up your valley.

Rena received her first H event. Meet her in Thula’s inn and after a cute cutscene, you’ll get to know her closer. Plus, the fluffy tail, of course. You can see the preview here. As you may guess already, she’s not a kitty…

There’s a new hot springs zone around Thula’s outskirts and it’s a good way to relax. I’ll add an option to invite girls there for dates and other fun in the future, but there’s someone who will keep you company for the time ;)

I finished working with the control remap plugin and it covers most players wished about being able to customize the combat layout. You’ll find the new button in the global options. The mouse is a no-go since it uses a different handler. Plus, you can reload the default config if something goes wrong. I’ve done a lot of testing, so let’s see your feedback. Just in case, I made a FAQ entry about this.

The difficulty system is done. We’ll start with reducing incoming damage and I guess later bosses won’t use some of their special attacks. Either way, the option will be available in the global options menu and the change is effective immediately. No need to restart the game or load up a previous save.

Players decided on special Elly’s look via the poll – it’s the provocative enchantress! She’s a bit shy to try something like this, but she’ll manage! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Implemented a new feature – floating names of active zones on the global maps. These will appear as you’ll get closer to active zones and disappear once you move past them. So, you won’t see them all over the place. Hopefully, this will help with locating active zones on the global map.

Added a shop function for Agatha. You can use it after completing her quest for learning magic. Aside from several potions and talismans, she will offer wisp guides. Like mail pigeons, wisps are bound for certain locations and can guide Jack there. I made two options for now. One is for kitsune shrine in the deep Niko forest and the second one leads to hot springs zone in Thula’s outskirts. The first one is free!

Fixed a rare bug caused by unequipping Jack’s weapons and armor. Also, I changed the logic to forbid leaving slots “naked”.

Fixed a rare bug that deactivated Jack’s fighting skill during the return from deep Niko forest.

Agatha’s shop is now properly marked as hers, not Elly’s.

Changed colors for HP, MP, and stamina bars in the upper right corner for combat zones. Now, HP has a red tint, MP is blue, and stamina is green. Hopefully, this change will help players to get Jack’s status at a glance.

Fixed a bug where MGS froze if the player teleported back to their home by getting caught by a monster girl while their friends were waiting there to discuss the ogres.

Made an upgrade for Maggie’s flask. It’s a new type of trophy that increases the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will automatically refill during the day change. This should help players to explore more without potion buying/farming. You can find it after the new boss fight along with other stuff.

Low stamina will kick in around 0 for running instead of using the same logic as swinging the weapon (around 20). This should help with last second dodges after attacking a dangerous enemy.

Fixed a cancel sound triggering if the player has low MP while entering a new zone or loading up a saved game with a low MP count. The sound now properly fires if the player tries to use a skill with insufficient MP.

Fixed some map geometry/graphical glitches with tiles. Like the mountain patch close to Mino cave.

Yeehaw Games

Oct 3, 2017
120620215c7ef1941a160dcd.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.27 is up for download. You can see the changes here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!