Missing mom/Inheratance

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
While the idea would be quite novel with Steele meeting the mom, I can understand the nightmare it would be coding back and forth, and the individual personalities that come with the donor. Especially for those who want to start a new game with a new starting species. This would also complicate things such as when logging flags to such an endeavor and I find this a necessary sacrifice.

Would it be nice? Oh definitely, but the coding and the personalities would just be too much. Besides if anything Briget is the one who practically raised Steele, and if the bust Adjatha made of a preggo Briget is any indication, then we can expect a really steamy MILF-bot sex content with her and possibly give a child if the upgrade of a biowomb is any indication.

Mar 4, 2017
Post better, clean up your posting take your time geez.
I can't even... our whole adventure is pretty much build around our birthright as the heir of victor. And never, i dare to repeat, NEVER did the question "whats my fictional-mom doing?" cross my mind.
Im really trying to figure out a scenario where you could meet your bio-mom without it beeing kinda "in your face" and off, or even forced.
Isn't it way better as it is? I for my part like the idea of Briget as my mother-figure, unlike our "real" mom she even has direct ties to our "legacy"(seemed a better word for it since shes also in charge for the next generation, not just our legacy as taking the big seat in steele tech). I just can't help myself to see the introduction of our mother as anything else but forced when we, right now, have green light to make that up as we go. isn't that what makes TiTS and CoC what they are? interactive smutty literature that leaves little things empty here and there so you have a little freedom? the actual design of you gear? how locations actually look? what charas look like(yes, we have busts, but those are more of an interpretation of said character)? what YOU look like?

I mean, yeah, more story is always a plus in my book, but writers use a "powerfull" but "fragile" form of creating. it's at the same time easier and harder to express the same thing by writing it and by painting it, simply for the many different ways you can actually express it. writing is a process of giving the idea in your head the right words to give it a form thats understandeable for others, giving it shape.
But above all it's often enough a LONG and DRAINING process, energy that shouldn't be...i don't want to say "wasted" but i can't come up with something better right now... for something like our fictional-mom whos only role is to provide us with a reason why we can be something else than 100% human, shes a damn personified race-select.

I want to keep going but im already writing weird walls of junk in the effort to try and express what i think, so i guess i stop that here for now.
TL;DR : Imagination is neat, i need sleep, Briget best mom anyway <3

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Damn I think there is more people like you here on forum so not worry. So what if you're weirdo xD That the flavor of the live: once sex-crazy, once holy sexless monk ;)
But Orm, there is no weird and there is no normal :p Everyone's a unique flower made of unique snowflakes. I thought you knew this. >.< *can't keep it up and stumbles off stage to giggle uproariously*

-snip-
I want to keep going but im already writing weird walls of junk in the effort to try and express what i think, so i guess i stop that here for now.
TL;DR : Imagination is neat, i need sleep, Briget best mom anyway <3

Haha I so feel you here, it's hard to not express what you feel about the topic at hand. I heartily agree with your assessment and would change little in the way it's expressed. Thank you for sharing your feelings so openly.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetaInstability

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Im really trying to figure out a scenario where you could meet your bio-mom without it beeing kinda "in your face" and off, or even forced.

If this does ever get implemented, I think the best way if Steele Jr. decided on their own to go and find their biological mother. Like real-world children who are adopted going to find their biological parents, or children of genetic donors who try to find their genetic parents.

Then again, at this point I think it's more likely that the devs will decide that the player character was born in an artificial womb and the mother's genetics are genetically designed using a particular race only as a template. That is, that Steele Jr. literally has no biological mother.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
What if the mom just sent a short email to Steele at the beginning like Victor does. Some shit about "I'm your mom, I love you, blah blah blah."

Reactions: ShySquare

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This has already been discussed. Nobody feels like writing it. We're all waiting for Savin to do Briget.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn